Fan Fictions

"STAR STRUCK"--AN ARHI FF (CHAP 10 UPDTD) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 32

chavvi16

IF-Stunnerz

chavvi16

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
dear are you living up the expectation or what
man that was fantastic
he didnt just call her all those things man do not make KKG angry dude i dont think she will take any crap from you even if you are the great ASR
dude he did not just take panga from his to be manager
why do i think she will end up being her manager anyway
hey you did see the movie
the star in it was cute naa
cheers for pm
that was too good to be true

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_avaniswat.g

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""STAR STRUCK"--AN ARHI FF (CHAP 10 UPDTD) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EverydayCloud

EverydayCloud

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
ASR really doesn't know what he's getting into messing with KKG LOL Can't wait to find out more! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_avani

princess_avani

princess_avani

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chavvi16

dear are you living up the expectation or what
man that was fantastic
he didnt just call her all those things man do not make KKG angry dude i dont think she will take any crap from you even if you are the great ASR
dude he did not just take panga from his to be manager
why do i think she will end up being her manager anyway
hey you did see the movie
the star in it was cute naa
cheers for pm
that was too good to be true
Thanks...it's really encouraging to read your comments...ClapClapClap
and ya sterling knight is cute...though he's not mah type...i like angry young men kinda guys...just like our ASR!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!!!
love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

princess_avani

princess_avani

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I'm sorry guys...there might be a bit more time till i can update the next chapter...my laptop which had all the chapters written got formatted and so i have to start writing all over again...CryCryCryCry
please bear with me...
and thanks for all your comments and likes...ClapClapClapClap
promise to be back with a bang!!!!!!!!!WinkWinkWink

princess_avani

princess_avani

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
STAR STRUCK
chapter 3

Arnav paced his room…furious. Never before had any one dared to insult him like this…no. he wouldn't let her get away with this….he picked up his phone and placed a call…

"Hello…can I speak to Mr. Vishwas Malhotra??"

"I'm his son Karan speaking…may I know who's calling??"

"It's Arnav Singh Raizada here…"

"Oh hello mr.Raizada…you must be calling about the meeting with Khushi…I'm sorry I wasn't able to stay there….I hope all went well…"

"Look Karan…I wish to speak to your dad immediately get it…so hand over the phone to him…."

Karan hesitantly passes the phone to his dad.

"Hello Mr.Raizada…Vishwas here…"

"Mr. Vishwas…I had heard a lot about your agency and that it had excellent service but what I saw today was just unacceptable..."

"What is it Mr. Raizada…what happened…I'm all I the dark."

"The girl you sent to be my manager is a manner less and senseless girl…she not only wasted my time but also insulted me…and let me tell you Mr.Malhotra…ASR cannot take insult against himself…at least not from petty little manager's."

"I'm really sorry ASR…I promise to look into the matter…I..."

But ASR cut him off….

"Mr. Malhotra…I hope to see the strictest action against her….if she isn't punished well…ASR shall never set foot into your office again…Bye!!"

And with that he cut the phone.

Arnav was still angry…he hit the gym trying some strenuous workout to get his mind off her but to no avail …every time he closed his eyes her face would flash in front of him…her calm face with the serene expression when she looked outside the window…her red anger filled face when he insulted her…..he opened his eyes in frustration….gosh…what was he doing thinking about her…!!

Time flew by as angry Arnav tried out various activities including swimming and kick-boxing to abate his anger but failing miserably in each case. Arnav was sitting in the hall muttering to himself….

"That girl...she's driving me insane…her guts…I hope she's punished…I hope they sack her…now that would wipe the smirk off her face…"

He was so engrossed in himself that he didn't hear the bell ring nor did he see his servant lead Aakash inside. It was only when Aakash placed a hand on his shoulder that he broke out of his trance.

"Hey dude…didn't see you come..."

"Ya Arnie….how would you…you were busy cursing someone…So who's the unlucky bloke to be the subject of your anger today huh??"

"Not a guy Aaki…that stupid girl…"

Whoa…..Aakash thought…ASR was angry with a girl…ASR was usually rude and arrogant accepted…but girls were always so keen to try and please him that he never lost his temper on them…but looks like someone stepped out of their limits today…

"Who are you talking about dude??"

"That stupid manager of mine…what does she think of herself…you know she called me a pig and a donkey…can you imagine that…she insulted me...the ASR...on my face and said thst she didn't want to be my manager….I tell you Aaksh…she was the most irritating girl I've ever met…"

Aakash tried to fight his grin…so finally someone had spoken up to the great ASR…gosh…He'd so like to meet this courageous girl and give her a Bravery Award; but right now he had to pacify his fuming friend….

"Relax buddy…you can't spoil your mood because of a petty girl…and anyways you have to get ready…it's time for the party…"

Arnav looked at his watch and winced…he hadn't realized it was 9 already.

"Aakash I'm not in a mood ya…you carry on…."

"But Arnav you promised me…"

"Ya I know Aakash but right now I don't think I can fake those stupid pleasantries…."

Aaksh knew he had to try a different approach….

"Well okay…if you don't wanna come…it's okay if Sameer thinks you are afraid to face him right…I mean how does his opinion matter…and it's okay for Shayam to have the last laugh right…who cares…"

Aakash saw his friends expression change and knew that he'd hit the target bang on…ASR had a humungous ego and he wouldn't let the people he hated win over him.

"No way Akki…I'll show them ASR isn't afraid of anyone…you go to the car…I'll be there in five…"

Aakash sat in the car waiting for his friend…he smirked as he thought about his manager insulting him…Aarnav's expressions must've been priceless..He wished he'd been there as this was surely a once in a lifetime opportunity…Even ASR's mom didn't shout at him…..

His musings were cut short by a forlorn ASR entering the car…well he couldn't let Arnav stay in this mood otherwise he was sure to create a situation tonight and he knew just the thing to pacify his anger…

"Hey Arnie…cheer up…I've heard that Sameer's daughter and her friends are gonna be at the party too…and I've heard that she's really hot…so…why don't you work your charms huh???"

Arnav smirked…maybe this party wasn't gonna be such a waste after all….In a matter of seconds he changed from the angry Arnav to the playboy ASR removing a certain Khushi Kumari Gupta who had created havoc in his brain all day, from his mind.

hey guys...please like and comment...sorry for the short update but i swear the next one is gonna be a blast...!!! 
Please like and comment!!!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmile

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

hhqvdipica13sangeeta230811Astha_IFMcoyznaj84ArmelaEverydayCloudTinkJiashalinikanaguKeenaracrazzychipsranukamakshikamtokdinrajalekshmihari93hasheyPriya_0famiyazayana123pokemoniantanvi_arshiReader_Hobby45678anjusr06BlondiexzyCutecjswat.gvidya.sanjayswati-89lovespellannabSamyxxApoorvaranimissmk..Aimmy...caskermeniranjana00Amti4utinselASR6262seeta_naipsPreet.Kcpup03..Gunjan..Eccentricachavvi16

chavvi16

IF-Stunnerz

chavvi16

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I CANT BELIEVE HE IS GONNA MAKE OUR KKG LOOSE HER JOB DUDE WHAT EVER YOU MAY OR MAY NOT DO SHE IS NOT GONNA SPARE YA THATS FOR SURE
GOD IS HIS EGO HUGE MAN HE IS GONNA REGRET DOING THIS LATER I HOPE BUT NOT TOO SURE ABOUT CAUSE HE IS SUCH A LG
WAIT IF SHE GETS FIRED THEN HOW ON EARTH ARE THEY GONNA MEET NEXT
I WISH SHE WOULD BE IN THE PARTY TOO BECAUSE THAT IS BOUND TO IRRITATE THAT JERK KNOWN AS ASR
DUDE IT AINT EASY ACTUALLY ITS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO GET RID OF KKG OUT OF YOUR MIND TRUST ME IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN
I KNOW RIGHT STERLING KNIGHT IS CUTE BUT TOO YOUNG AS WELL FOR ME MAYBE NOT FOR YOU
WELL EVEN HE AINT MY TYPE BUT THERE IS NO DENYING THE BOY IS CUTE IF OUR ASR IS HOT
CHEERS FOR PM
HOPE TO SEE YA SOON
THIS IS GONNA BE FUN LIKE YOU SAID & AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_avani

EverydayCloud

EverydayCloud

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Ooh the party sounds like it'll be interesting :))

princess_avani

princess_avani

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
STAR STRUCK
CHAPTER 4
OK GUYS...I KNOW THIS UPDATE IS GONNA SOUND REALLY WIERD BUT I HAD AN AMAZING IDEA AND I WANTED TO INCORPORATE IT INTO THE STORY...ALSO I WANTED THE STORY TO GO AS A FLASHBACK...I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!
HAPPY READING!!
Two years later

"For the love of god!!!!!" shrieked Anjali as she shot up from the couch. Her movement had been so sudden that any on-looker would have thought that she had been electrocuted; but right now, she stood transfixed, watching events unfold on the tiny screen of her I-pad. She stood motionless, holding her breath not able to believe her stroke of good luck as she watched for the entire twenty minute duration of the video that held the key to bringing happiness back into their lives. Then as if she had suddenly been unfrozen, she rushed with breakneck speed, taking two stairs at a time as she ran to her mother's first floor bedroom. She entered into the room and stood by the bed, panting, as her body tried to keep pace with her mind which was currently working with the speed of light.

Kriya looked up from the chest of drawers she'd been cleaning and smiled at the sight of her 25 year old daughter rubbing a stich on her side as she tried to catch her breath. Her eyes shone with excitement, her face glowing with happiness as she looked about to burst if she didn't speak soon, this was the typical "Anjali Bustling With News Spectacle." Anjali went to her mother and gave her a tight hug before dancing in circles around her yelling "I found her!!!!!I found her!!!"

Kriya laughed at her over-excited princess and put a hand on her shoulder making her sit down.

"Calm down beta. Now tell me who have you found??"

"Her mom…I found Khushi!!!"

Kriya stared at her daughter, shocked. How could this be happening now…now after so long. How could her daughter suddenly find the girl that even India's best detectives had been unable to trace. Khushi Kumari Gupta, the whirlwind angel who had entered their lives two years ago, brought untold happiness to them and then, about a year ago, had vanished just as suddenly, leaving behind a trail of sadness….leaving behind Kriya's broken son…her son who had changed so much since he had first met her.

"Are you sure Anjali…I mean we've been trying for the past year and…."

"No mom…I'm sure it's her"

"How did you find her??"

"It was pure fate ma….I was searching for a video on youtube and I made a typo….Iwas just about to restart my search when the first link made me stop. It read "Samantha Daniels in conversation with Khushi Gupta." "

"But beta….can't it be someone else…I mean she isn't the only Khushi Gupta…"

"I know ma….at first even I wasn't ready to accept such a big co-incidence but then I saw the video and it really is her ma…it really is!!!!!!!!"

"Where is she then??"

"She's in Australia Mom, she's the marketing head and creative director of a chat show there."

For the first time in the last six months, Kriya felt a ray of hope. Maybe things could get better, maybe they could get back what they had lost, maybe she could get her Arnav back, may be…..if it was written in their fate…then maybe Arnav and Khushi were meant to be!!

"I'm going to tell Bhai ma" Anjali said as she got up to leave. Kriya placed a hand on her shoulder….

"No beta….I don't think you should tell him…"

Anajli shot a confused look at her mother.

"But Ma…you know how much he misses her…how he is completely broken…"

"I know beta but I don't think we should interfere in this story…after all we don't even know what suddenly happened to make Khushi leave like that…we don't know what your brother did…we don't know what guilt is consuming Arnav and how Khushi feels…."

"So you want me to forget that I know where our happiness is…shut it out and see Bhai pining away everyday?" asked Anjali a little hurt.

"Of course not beta….I'm only saying we handle the situation tactfully…Here is what I think we should do…" Kriya told her daughter what she planned to do and when she finished Anjali had to admit her mom was a genius!!!!!!

Arnav lay on his bed, tears in his eyes. He was remembering all the times they spent together…all the great times when she made him a different man…a happier man…

how she cheered him up when he felt low….

how she understood him he didn't know….

how she made his day with her glow…

how she livened up life when things got slow….

her lovely kisses and her friendly blow….

he missed her more than he even dared to show!!!

He hated himself for hurting her…for being the reason for her pain…for being the jerk to not see what she meant to him…for not seeing that he was nothing without her… for not stopping her when he had a chance…and now he had lost her…his angel…his love…the most amazing girl in the world…he'd lost his happiness…his Khushi!!!!!

He looked out at the glass ceiling looking at the stars she so loved…at the moon she defined as being the most romantic thing…he lay there searching for the only thing that mattered…he searched for her in the night sky.

Song- Talking to the Moon(Bruno Mars)

I know you're somewhere out there

Somewhere far away,

I want you back,

I want you back!!!

My neighbours think I'm crazy,

But they don't understand

You're all I had,

You're all I had!!!

At night when the stars

Light on my room,

I sit by myself

Talking to the moon., Trying to get to you!!!

In hopes you're on the other side,Talking to me too

Oh, am I a fool, who sits alone, Talking to the moon.

SO GUYS...LOVE IT??ClapClap HATE IT??ConfusedConfused
WANNA THROW ROTTEN EGGS AND TOMATOES AT ME??DeadDead
WELL GO AHEAD AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW I FARED!!!Big smileBig smile
PATINETLY WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
LOVE,
PRINCESS 

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta230811Mcoyzhhqvdipica13Armelanaj84crazzychipshasheykamtokdinDevilish.AngelEverydayCloudsimransmilyrajalekshmihari93TinkJiaKeenaravidya.sanjay45678anjusr06annabswati-89swat.gReader_Hobbypokemoniantanvi_arshizayana123KKKAmissmkSamyxxApoorvaranicasker..Aimmy.....Gunjan..Eccentricapup03Preet.Kctinselseeta_naipsASR6262chavvi16

Post Reply New Post

Go to top