Fan Fictions

"STAR STRUCK"--AN ARHI FF (CHAP 10 UPDTD) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 32

Page 1
Page   of 32
Page 3 Page 32

princess_avani

princess_avani

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhiAbhiya

Wow that was definitely amazing!!!!:)...
Do continue soon!!!:)...

Thanks for the pm!:)..

THANKS DEAR...HOPE I DO JUSTICE!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""STAR STRUCK"--AN ARHI FF (CHAP 10 UPDTD) (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EverydayCloud

EverydayCloud

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Awesome! Clap Can't wait for more! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_avani

coolie001

Goldie

coolie001

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
waiting for the update

princess_avani

Devilish.Angel

Devilish.Angel

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Just read
loved it
waiting for update

princess_avani

chavvi16

IF-Stunnerz

chavvi16

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
dude dude dude why am i not surprised that they met like this
you know this name of your ff reminds me of a disney movie by the same name it was good and i am sure your ff will be just as good if not better
hope you keep it up please

princess_avani

princess_avani

princess_avani

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Hey guys...I'm back...here's chapter 2...i couldn't spend much time writing it but i hope you like it...and thaks for the comments and likes...

STAR STRUCK

NOTE- COLOUR SCHEME

RED- Khushi's thoughts

BLUE- Arnav's thoughts

PURPLE-Conversations

GREEN- Author's note

BROWN- Flashback

CHAPTER 2

Arnav kept staring into her eyes for god knew how long when his gaze slowly left her eyes and travelled to his arm which was still held tightly by her.

"What the!!"

Arnav's voice broke Khushi's trance. She went red thinking what she was just doing and her eyes followed his gaze and she saw that she was still holding on to him. She quickly removed her arm feeling embarrassed and what she saw then was even more humiliating...

Shit...I hadn't cleaned my hands...stupid me...god...why do I seem to be so careless today...

Arnav stared at the yellow stain the sugar syrup of the Jalebi had made on his white blazer...the shocking yellow against the dazzling white looked quite revolting.

How dare she...she just spoilt my favourite jacket...how can someone be so damn careless...first she can't balance herself and now this... how much worse can this day get!!!

Khushi looked at the star looking angrily at her.

"I'm really sorry Mr.Raizada, I..."

"Don't you utter a word you careless idiot...do you even know what you have done...you have spoilt my favourite jacket...ASR's favourite jacket ...do you have any idea how much it costs...put together your entire years salary and you wouldn't be able to afford a sleeve...I dunno why someone would let such a senseless creature get into their office...you are nothing short of a walking disaster."

Khushi stared at him angrily...agreed that she had made a mistake but instead of letting her apologize he was shouting at her...how dare he insult her and call her a senseless creature...how could someone be that rude...she opened her mouth to give him a piece of her mind but he cut her off...

"Go get me a cup of coffee..."

Khushi was sure she had heard him wrong...he surely wasn't ordering her like a petty servant...she looked at him...

"What! Don't keep standing there you brainless moron...what part of "Get me a cup of coffee" did your pea-sized brain not understand...get going and stop wasting my time..."

Khushi was about to shout at him but restrained herself...no she couldn't do that...he was an important client and they couldn't afford to lose his contract just because she couldn't take a few words against herself...she calmed herself down and walked to make him a cup of coffee.

When Khushi returned she saw that "His Highness" was busy talking on the phone. She kept his coffee on the desk near him and patiently waited for him to finish.

Arnav picked up the coffee and took a sip...he immediately spat it out...unfortunately all over her dress...he cut off the phone and looked at her...

"You idiot...can't you even make a coffee right...Don't you know i'm diabetic...who told you to put so much sugar into the coffee..."

Khushi glared at him...first he insulted her...now he'd spoilt her dress by spitting the coffee on it and instead of apologizing he was shouting at her...the balls of this guy...

"How am I supposed to know you are diabetic...you never told me..."

"I'm ASR...you're supposed to know...anyway I think I've wasted enough time on your foolishness...go get me my manager..."

"Who do you think I am Mr. Raizada??"

"Some god damn secretary or something...god stop wasting my time and get me my manager now you get it..."

Khushi looked at him and sighed.

"Sorry to burst your bubble Mr.Raizada but I'm your manager..."

"Ya right honey...I know it must be fantasy for a young secretary like you to be my manager but baby all fantasies don't come true do they...I know you must dream of me but..."

Khushi was now in so much anger that she could hardly control herself...

"You are turning out to be more like my worst nightmare Mr.Raizada...anyway...like it or not...I'm your new manager...I'm going to my office...whenever your...what was it...oh ya..."pea-sized" brain grasps the fact feel free to come in and get started..."

With that she turned and walked  into her cabin...Arnav looked at her walking away...she did not just  throw his insult back at him...no she wouldn't get away with that now...no one got the better of ASR...anyway he couldn't tolerate her...he would tell her her place...

Khushi was trying hard to keep herself calm in her office...she put up a calm exterior to hide the hot lava bubbling inside her...she put up a smile as he entered...she was like a dormant looking volcano ready to burst if provided with the slightest of spark and Arnav came armed with a thunderbolt...

"So Mr.Raizada...I think there was some misunderstanding out there...I think we should forget it and sign the contract..."

"I'm not signing any contract with this company..."

"What...but why??"

"Actually I didn't make myself clear...I won't sign any contract with you now...I need time to think how having a brainless, careless bimbo as my manager would affect my popularity"

Khushi stared at him...he was surely getting on her nerves now...she was about to speak when he cut her yet again...

"Oh...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have called you a bimbo..."

Khushi looked at him...probably he was realizing his rudeness...

"Bimbo's are at least beautiful...you lack in the looks category too..."

Khushi stood up from her seat...she had had enough...to hell with the company loss...to hell with his contract...

"Mr.Arnav "stuck-up" Singh Raizada...you want time to think...incapable though I think you are of thinking you don't need to waste time trying to do it because you know what...I DON"T WANNA BE YOUR MANAGER"

"Oh honey...don't kid yourself...everyone is dying to be ASR's manager"

"Sorry Mr.Raizada...but I don't think I can be the manager of an arrogant, big-shot, manner less pig like yourself...please go find someone who can listen to your nonsense because Khushi Kumara Gupta doesn't work with egoistic ba***rds..."

With that she picked up her bag and made her way to the door...

"You b***h...don't you know that you don't leave a conversation while the other person hasn't had a say...No ONE turns away when ASR speaks..."

"Sorry ASR...when people talk I usually stay and listen but I turn a deaf ear when donkey's bray you see"

And with that Khushi left the premises leaving a fuming, angry and irritated Arnav Singh Raizada behind...he felt so angry that had any poor soul stepped in front of him now they would surely have breathed their last!!!!!!!!!!!

SO THIS IS IT GUYS...I HOPED YOU LIKED IT...PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT...LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR REVIEWS!!!

YOUR'S,

PRINCESSSmileSmile

Edited by princess_avani - 27 September 2012 at 5:20am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011ksgsrkhhqvdipica13sangeeta230811Mcoyzaliahaysenaj84Armeladimp72shalinikanaguKeenaraDevilish.AngelEverydayCloudTinkJiacrazzychipshasheyMidnightReadersimransmilyhari93Priya_0ranukamakshikamtokdinReader_Hobbyfamiyapokemoniantanvi_arshizayana12345678nirbasitoswati-89anjusr06KKKACutecjswat.gvidya.sanjayannabApoorvaranibinimotiSamyxxmissmkAimmyLovesSobticaskermeniranjana00Amti4utinselASR6262seeta_naipsPreet.KcEccentrica..Gunjan..pup03chavvi16

princess_avani

princess_avani

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chavvi16

dude dude dude why am i not surprised that they met like this
you know this name of your ff reminds me of a disney movie by the same name it was good and i am sure your ff will be just as good if not better
hope you keep it up please

YA I KNOW...I'VE SEEN THE MOVIE...ALTOUGH THE STORY IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT I REALLY THOUGHT THE NAME SUITED...ALSO I LOVE THE SONG HERO FROM THAT MOVIE!!!
AND THANKS FOR LIKING...I HOPE I CAN LIVE UP TO YOUR EXPECTATION!!!!

Devilish.Angel

Devilish.Angel

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
typical Arshi type
but i was enjoying reading it
update soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top