Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Great  Post Hillydee,
 You are so right in you analysis  of the viewers mindset...yes, they make us fall in love with a Show then  they pull the rug from under us and BAM  lik fish on hooks we keep coming back for more ,,just on the off chance  they do something we wanted...
 I stopped watching  hindi serials , a long time ago,  never really gave it much of my attention  until I came across PSH, and now like all the other fishes I am hooked...like a bad addiction trying to  get away  but as you say I  keep coming back for more disappointment., ...
  I do wish we could  knock some sense into  the CV but they will do what they will do and follow the  "Serial" formula...who ever created upteen years ago...
  But say what , because of it , I ended up here, met some new friends , hopefully no enyimes, and hey I became a writer!!! All thanks to what is now a sad sad show...and I got to know about a group of talented actors who are making the best of a bad situation on TV...so all is not lost...
SmileSmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdHillyloveJulieD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Do We have to do... (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks VinnieEmbarrassed

Yes, we got to see some really great acting.  Even in today's episode, Sugni an Gulabiya were awesome.  Not to mention my Vikram.  The whole cast is awesome.  I want see some more of TJS and his wife, those actors were great too.  Cvs getting a way with murder for making such great actors star in nonsense...so sad. Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cupd

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.