What do we have to do to let the CVS fix the mess they have created?
Too many shows get ruined on Zeetv, because the cvs are either never on the same page, or they just wake up one morning with a brainstorm and decide:
- Let's just throw in a twist they will never imagine, and show them how genius we are
- Let's just break up the couple, and make them suffer years apart, the viewers will watch for months to years just waiting for them to get back together. Even though secretly they may never get back.
- Let's just forget that Jodi, and make those who hate each other fall in love suddenly - Hate Then Love Movement. ( Done in EVERY show). Even if the girls are friends or sisters, who cares, women don't like each other any way.
- Let's just pretend to make someone who is deeply in love die in a tragic accident. The other loved one will suffer for years waiting for their loved one to suddenly come back. While the viewers wait weekly for that dreadful track to end.
- Or why not let them lose their memory and become friends with someone else who falls in love with them, but they get back their memory and return home. BINGO! We have another broken heart.
- The infamous Sass-Bahu drama, can't leave that out, What is a serial without that drama.
- Finally the Mahaan Lady, this time I think they have spared us in PSH.
What do we do? We keep coming back for more. Every time they advertise the next show on a show that is already ruined, we run home to watch the first episode.
The shows that they plan to ruin real good, they always come real good in the first few weeks. We get excited, we tell our family members, our friends and acquaintances. As soon as they start watching they are thinking, this was the show she was raving about? Thanks to the Cvs they disappoint you and make you
You start to watch each episode with dread, maybe with some hope, you want to scream. If you are fed up enough, you come on IF or some forum and you rant, get into fights with others. You make enemies unknowingly, in defence of a show you had hopes for, gone terrible wrong.
You ask yourself "is this worth it?" you feel confused. You may skip an episode and read the written update instead, to feel less pain. Then you get into discussions on IF, and you feel tempted to watch another ruined episode again, because you want to have something to say. Then you want to beat yourself after you waste another 30 mins with no hope, same ruined Track.
You make strong vow, you will never watch another episode maybe you make it to two days or three, then you go on IF and you get tempted again.
I propose we find somewhere to send messages directly to the cvs everyday, let for once take a stand, and end this nonsense of cvs doing what they wish. This false advertisements they have been giving us about these shows, only to find out it is only a matter of time before the show will be ruined.
I am expecting rotten eggs, I don't mind cause I am tired of these CVS doing as they please.
Just my 2 cents.