Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Hi All,

What do we have to do to let the CVS fix the mess they have created?

Too many shows get ruined on Zeetv, because the cvs are either never on the same page, or they just wake up one morning with a brainstorm and decide:

• Let's just throw in a twist they will never imagine, and show them how genius we areSleepy
  • Let's just break up the couple, and make them suffer years apart, the viewers will watch for months to years just waiting for them to get back together. Even though secretly they may never get back.Angry
  • Let's just forget that Jodi, and make those who hate each other fall in love suddenly - Hate Then Love Movement. ( Done in EVERY show). Even if the girls are friends or sisters, who cares, women don't like each other any way. Angry
  • Let's just pretend to make someone who is deeply in love die in a tragic accident. The other loved one will suffer for years waiting for their loved one to suddenly come back. While the viewers wait weekly for that dreadful track to end.  
  • Or why not let them lose their memory and become friends with someone else who falls in love with them, but they get back their memory and return home.  BINGO! We have another broken heart. 
  • The infamous Sass-Bahu drama, can't leave that out, What is a serial without that drama. 
  • Finally the Mahaan Lady, this time I think they have spared us in PSH.Pinch

What do we do?  We keep coming back for more.  Every time they advertise the next show on a show that is already ruined, we run home to watch the first episode. 
The shows that they plan to ruin real good, they always come real good in the first few weeks. We get excited, we tell our family members, our friends and acquaintances.  As soon as they start watching they are thinking, this was the show she was raving about?  Thanks to the Cvs they disappoint you and make you Angry

You start to watch each episode with dread, maybe with some hope, you want to scream.  If you are fed up enough, you come on IF or some forum and you rant, get into fights with others.  You make enemies unknowingly, in defence of a show you had hopes for, gone terrible wrong.Angry You ask yourself "is this worth it?"  you feel confused. You may skip an episode and read the written update instead, to feel less pain.  Then you get into discussions on IF, and you feel tempted to watch another ruined episode again, because you want to have something to say.  Then you want to beat yourself after you waste another 30 mins with no hope, same ruined Track.  
You make strong vow, you will never watch another episode maybe you make it to two days or three, then you go on IF and you get tempted again.  

I propose we find somewhere to send messages directly to the cvs everyday, let for once take a stand, and end this nonsense of cvs doing what they wish. This false advertisements they have been giving us about these shows, only to find out it is only a matter of time before the show will be ruined.

I am expecting rotten eggs, I don't mind cause I am tired of these CVS doing as they please. 

Just my 2 cents. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyredrtulikacupdSaima2010PutijaChalhovromancefanJulieDForeverSHINee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Do We have to do..." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL 

Hillydee
so true and then after one show I thought what who are these people who get my BP and emotions up all for nothing I pay to see and get a headache and read all  sorts of rants members fighting each other without knowing hear all sort of sermons all for a show so stopped putting my emotions time and energy so I just do some updates atleast so many read it to know the story see the creations pictures VMs which all put up and enjoy and thats it. Understood long time back the TRP game and absolute sillyness sometimes shown. By sillyness I mean extreme situations behaviour patterns persons ,hit serial formulas etc.

Sometimes I read very lovely analysis and human behavior personal experiences examples different viewpoints which I like. Finally it is also part of entertainment both good and bad.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveForeverSHINeeShell16

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

I just had to rant and rave awhile ago, these cvs us all  raise our BP...So true...I am feel like a loser to let them make me act this way.ROFLwee...what a silly game.ROFL

You are right some interesting posts come out of this, and some friendships are made too on IF.Big smile Those who you fight will help to improve your debating and posting skillsLOL

Edited by hillydee - 17 August 2012 at 12:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdPutijaChalhovJulieDShell16

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Hillydee this way you also take out the anger out of your system and now you must be feeling good.

See what the CVs did to poor TVS Sugni Amu G etc  but then enjoy the acting and the chance the actors are getting to show some talent acting skills maybe get nominated to some awards but then there also so much politiking and the end of the day shows create so much employment and so many earn their bread butter  (cake BoozeROFL etc) and financial benefits and name as its show business.WinkLOL

HillyloveJulieDShell16

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SHOWS IN ZEETV ONLY.Shows in other channels are no different. I stopped expecting good from serials long time ago.They have to stretch like a rubber and keep on boring the viewers.What more we keep on returning to these shows hoping something good will happen again to get our hopes trashed. They have to show random twists like plastic surgery,remarriage,people coming back from dead etc.True its high time the CVS take our opinion seriously.Confused

Saima2010PutijaChalhovHillylove

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
I only watch Zeetv, that is all I can get. So it is really like that on other channels..that is so sad. Disapprove We have to definitely do something then.
These shows could be so much nicer and consistent, if the cvs could just carefully plan these shows. Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINee

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Hillydee this way you also take out the anger out of your system and now you must be feeling good.

See what the CVs did to poor TVS Sugni Amu G etc  but then enjoy the acting and the chance the actors are getting to show some talent acting skills maybe get nominated to some awards but then there also so much politiking and the end of the day shows create so much employment and so many earn their bread butter  (cake BoozeROFL etc) and financial benefits and name as its show business.WinkLOL
Yes, I feel better  I relieved some tensionLOL

That is true, they create jobs etc., but they do it at the expense of our disappointments. Unhappy Why can't all benefit?Confused

Edited by hillydee - 17 August 2012 at 12:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010PutijaChalhovcroziaxxForeverSHINee

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hillydee

Originally posted by chalhov

Yes, I feel better  I relieved some tensionLOL

That is true, they create jobs etc., but they do it at the expense of our disappointments. Unhappy Why can't all benefit?Confused
All this at the expense of Viewers Ouch get get less out of the bargain and then withdraw I also get lot of channels and when a show gets too unbearable I stop watching and read updates even if is a top TRP generating show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveForeverSHINee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.