•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
  Aarti never gave you a reason to hate her, You're just creating your own littre drama of pure insecurity  Edited by kholita - 11 years ago
yash is fighting his insecurities towards arati .

seeing him walking to and fro in yesterday's episode, i thought i saw the internal conflict in his actions. He doesn't know what to do and what's come over him. ðŸ˜ƒ Then came the puja time, if he truly doesn't care about Aarti, he wouldn't even tried stopping or coming near her.
Yash is very good when he's good, but bad when his feelings are in turmoil. Maybe this is one thing Aarti will be taming soon.😊
Yes actually he is confused... if he didn't really care about her then eh would never have come there and tried to stop her from keeping vrat!! he was concerned thinking OMG I am not going to break her fast I am angry with her then who will break her fast? Aarti will suffer.. let me stop her from keeping the fast!! But obviously hid it under the disguise of hatred!! 
Originally posted by villager00

seeing him walking to and fro in yesterday's episode, i thought i saw the internal conflict in his actions. He doesn't know what to do and what's come over him. ðŸ˜ƒ Then came the puja time, if he truly doesn't care about Aarti, he wouldn't even tried stopping or coming near her.
Yash is very good when he's good, but bad when his feelings are in turmoil. Maybe this is one thing Aarti will be taming soon.😊

Yes, if he didnt cared, then there was no point in coming in front of her, but he did. He is fighting a war within himself. It is very difficult for him to let of Arpita's memories which somewhere faded during Mumbai trip. Aarti could forget because of the turn of event which took place in her life but Yash, Arpita never did wrong to him, so he feels like he's betraying Arpita. It is very easy to fight others but very difficult to fight self... Hope this turmoil soon calms down... Want to see some flashbacks of Mumbai trip of those five days when Yash was very happy. Would love see that flashback with the current track. Wow, a combination of anger and sweetie cutie Yash would be worth watching...