Posted: 11 years ago
Emptiness
OS
~

She laughed so brightly, "Panchi! I swear if your mom makes me laugh so much I might die here!"

Kiya was at Panchi's house. They, Ranveer, Panchi, Juhi, Samar, Bobby and Piddi, were having a small get together at Panchi's place.

Ranveer excused himself and walked towards the bathroom. Juhi, Samar and Piddi were busy having their conversation on Facebook apps. Bobby was talking with Panchi's mom.

"You miss him don't you?" Panchi whispered to Kiya, giving her a sad smile.

"How can't I?" Kiya look at Panchi as a tear fell from her eyes, She quickly wiped it away so that no one can see whats behind this smiling face.
Kiya and KD started dating at the end of the 11th grade. One day, KD got to know that he has liver cancer. He broke up with Kiya, saying that he was seeing someone else. Kiya was so angry at him, the only person she most loved cheated her. Kiya ignored KD for months. KD started skipping his school because of his chemo therapies.

KD's father didn't have much money for his surgery. And KD decided to die. Kiya decided to meet KD and ask him why was he skipping school. When Kiya entered his house she saw KD sitting there bald, he looked so pale.

"KD.." She looked at KD.

"Kiya! What are you doing here?!" KD asked her, he panicked. He didn't want his princess to get hurt.

"KD was is'" Kiya was cut of by KD's father,

"KD I have found the best doctors that cure cancer are u sure u wa---." KD's father looked up from the paper he was holding and saw Kiya.

"KD is this true?" Tears started to fall from Kiya's eyes.

KD wiped Kiya's tears with his thumb, "Yes."

Kiya got up, "No, this is not true." Tears started to stream down her eyes.

"Its is true, Kiya." KD had tears in his eyes.

Kiya was so upset, she spent most of her time with KD. The person she most loved left her. One day, KD died. Kiya would spend her time in her room locked. She didn't listen to her mother or anyone. After weeks, Kiya decided to go to school. Soon later Panchi, Ranveer, Piddi, Bobby, Juhi, Samar became friends with Kiya.
Kiya left Panchi's house and started walking towards her car. She was in collage, second year. She drove to her house.

Kiya changed into her pajamas and sat on the window sill and stared at the moon, "Hey KD! I miss you so much!." Kiya whispered at she look at the moon.

"Wapas aajao." Kiya cried silently.

"Without you I feel so lonely." Kiya whispered through her tears.

"Can you please make this emptiness go away?"

"And I feel so lonely,
                                      There's a better place than this
                                                        Emptiness" 
~~ 
I didn't edit it? :/ 
So hows it?
  Edited by xKishaxForevahx - 11 years ago
awww really sad OS... KD died becoz of liver cancer but still i loved it as it was a very unique story like KiSha...and thanx for the pm dear...
Originally posted by latika_AshVik

awww really sad OS... KD died becoz of liver cancer but still i loved it as it was a very unique story like KiSha...and thanx for the pm dear...

Aww thanks! πŸ˜Š 

Deep stuff!!!!It was so emotional.
seems everyone busy in killing KD πŸ˜­  😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜†..Ii hv read another os wer kd was killedπŸ˜† never want kd to leave kiya behind..nyways
very emotional os...nice one...keep writing more on KISHA.😊. 
Heyy!
Sad OS!
Even though it was short, it was very nice!
Do pm me if you write anything else =)
I'd appreciate it!
I have already sent you a friend request (=
Tc <3
Nyc dear:)..better than mine..
Uff... All of you are killing KD. Vo toh abhi tak maine bhi start nahi kiya... Let the tragedies stick to just my life.
It was nicely written. Good work.
no more sad endings pleash ... we have alreadt lost our loved ones in d3 and now not here ...
it was very very emotional and very beautifully written...loved it