Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Please stay positive and stop the fighting. :)

Adenah.NiShal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Hi guys. Its a huge request. Please *stop* the fighting over Virika and Virman. Both are amazing couples and wonderful actors.πŸ˜ƒWhenever I read a post comparing Virika and Virman, it makes me cry.😭 We are all like family here. For most of us, this place is like our second home. We are family. Would you fight for an unnecessary reason with your family? I know I wouldn't...πŸ˜•

We all have our own opinion. I like Virman better, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to bash Virika. For example, some people think that Virika didn't act good as Virman. I think they did great. It's not that easy to play another character.😊

Instead of fighting and bashing, we should appreciate the fact that we get to watch such an amazing show with an amazing cast, two amazing couples, and a great storyline!πŸ‘I am proud to be a fan of EHMMBH!

Please stop the fighting and bashing and enjoy the show. Let's all stay like family here. Thanks for reading.

-Adenah

😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xoxsusanxox thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
agree.. nice post seriouslyy m tired of dis i like both virman virika ppl keep comparing dem.to eachothr...😑 
lovelyprema thumbnail
loving virman.but plz stop bashing virman..we r not bashing virika...so plz stop it
preetivr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good post yar.

wish it all ends here and no more comparisons.

the show is picking up trps after sometime now and tracks are going good.
so just enjoy the show
angeldhaal thumbnail
Originally posted by: xoxsweetestgal

agree.. nice post seriouslyy m tired of dis i like both virman virika ppl keep comparing dem.to eachothr...😑 

starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Much needed post yaar...
I was just wondering y were they fighting on such a small issue..
A sincere request frm many of us:
Pls stop this bashing... Love EHMMBH for EHMMBH n not for Virika or Virman.. This is a kind request frm me...
Thank you:):)

P.S I am really really sorry 4 hurting anyone of u:):) This is my opinion..

princess_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
no more fights plzzz !!

shona_x. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeahhh I agree, lets not fight . Lets just enjoy the show. Both Virika and Virman are amazing. :) x 
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sensible post... People are fighting over fictional characters as if people have nothing else to fight about.. πŸ˜› Maybe they really dont.. πŸ˜†