Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

justforuse

justforuse

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
A/N:  Couldnt keep myself from writing another gutter shot.

They Fight and They Make Up

Arnav dragged her upstairs to his office.

How dare she create such a huge drama downstairs. She ruined his image in front the security gaurds, his employees and not to mention his brother and international clients.

"What are you doing? Let go off me!" Khushi tried to free her upper arm out of his tight grasp.

He barged into his office, pushed her inside the room and slammed the door shut.

The unexpected push made khushi stumble a little and she held on to the big oak desk to stop herself from tripping over.

They were both still dripping wet from their water fight just few minutes ago.

Throwing daggers at each other they stood there, their breathing coming down to normalcy.

"Do you have any idea what you did downstairs?" he asked through gritted teeth, nostrils flaring as the anger did not even go down a notch.

"It was your fault. How could you'" she retorted back.

"My fault?! You threw water at me first!"

"You deserved it"

"You are a big drama queen, cant do anything without attracting attention, can you?" he snarled.

"What did you call me?" she narrowed her eyes, giving him a deadly look.

"A drama queen" he said smugly.

Khushi stormed forward and gave his chest a hard push.

"You jackass! Im not a'"

Arnav held her hands in his one hand as his other grabbed a fistful of her hair and crashed his lips onto hers.

Within a second their anger turned into a raging desire.

He thrust his tongue inside her mouth, eliciting a groan from her.

Frantically she fumbled with his coat and vest trying to get it off him. When the wet material didn't come off him as easily, she bit his lower lip hard in frustration.

"Ouch" he growled in her mouth.

His hand slid down to her stomach and he pressed it into her soft smooth flesh before pulling on her sari pleats.

Again because their clothes were soaking wet, they weren't coming off easily.

Not bothering to strip completely, he picked her and walked over to the desk, placing her on the wood.

He took off his shirt, inviting her to attack his bare chest.

Khushi dugs her nails in his back and took his lips in an angry kiss, not caring if she left any marks later.

"Why do you always have to fight?" he bit and nipped along her jaw and trailed down her neck.

"Its you who is always the cause of it" she moved his head away from her and bent forward to bite his nipple harshly.

He inhaled sharply at her teeth scraping against his sensitive flesh.

Clutching the hem of her sari that was stuck to her body like a second skin, he pulled it up till her hips, exposing her long white creamy legs and toned thighs.

He tugged on her panties, letting it hang down from her foot and opened his belt releasing his tension out.

She wrapped her legs around him and felt his fingers dig into her rear flesh as he picked her up slightly and drove himself inside.

"AArghh" she grunted pulling his face for a kiss.

They rocked their bodies together as he sucked on her neck, collar bone and the little valley that peeked from her deep blouse.

"This is how we end up all the time" he slammed harder into her.

"You will pay for this" she spoke through clenched teeth, preventing her moans he was causing by his tough pushes.

"Baby you like this" he sneered.

She dragged her nails over his back and arms in response to his mocking.

"Uuuhhh Arnav I am close" she pulled his hair.

"Stay with me" he growled as he felt himself get closer to the edge.

Khushi stretched her feet over his behind and thighs, moving up and down.

Engulfing their cries in a kiss they finally calmed down.

"I am coming over tonight, we are doing this all over again" he told her putting his wet clothes back on.

"Shutup no you are not" she scowled pulled her panties up.

"I am" he smirked wickedly.

"Not until you apologize" she fixed her sari.

"Apology? If this was not an apology then what is?"

"Umm maybe the actual words "I am sorry"" she quoted.

Arms around her waist he pulled her to him, "we can do that tonight" and kissed her.

"No"

"Yes" he pinched her butt.

"Stop it" she hissed.

"Why? Don't you like it?" he cupped a cheek and pressed it.

"Shut up"

"I will, tell me yes for tonight" he whispered staring into her eyes.

"Fine!" she napped.

"Good, I'll see you later" he let her go.

"Idiot. I hate you" she whipped her hair back and moved around him to leave.

"I love you" he grabbed her arm pulling her back and kissed her loud mouth shut.

yeaaahhh??? Wink

My Index for the people who are interested. I apologize, I really cant remember who asks for one. Same goes with PMs, if you want one, buddy me, though I am already tired of the concept of it! :-p

Edited by justforuse - 16 August 2012 at 4:05pm

The following 351 member(s) liked the above post:

sarika13jaana123Zee2011radhagauriuchuramandiyaARSHISusi_66sharmilakiranx_malik_g_xmehak_razaligidhanikkirox11Afairyhopalonglovebadhanaayushikumarrashmi.pinkyimcrazyabtarnavaka08malinimShiri_luvarshiinnaya23palemsrsraniushamoni16asifa_5025arshifanzjinipatelevianaloveHameshaSobtiarshifans96kiwikaliraniii2StarshinacupcakeprincessNavjotSlocanimkoSwamushobz21Ashnee6cutyanushkaFarro12preciouspearlyamily2012zobaidadancydreamerchatritsbhambaridanisharamasawmSYGO.jalrobbieREErabiacasablueivyxyzw231melanie64Armelapennygapoorva12sharmasarah_zaishadivya146SUKRIMAarmaanridhimma4mistletoe22janetdennisKhushixoxogreenbutterflyglamourbirdmalosepallavisarkarcue1zarlish18amreenshameemchandana123suveenasterMicha1005mischiefrowrowC3_IFTinkJia-divya-ArnavKhushi1996ChocoBloc_12unnati_guptan091505jshreya16lovelygrlamritabcraziefansimraaanshreyasoniasheljaalisowjos112801inluvwivARHIday_lilyArchu61thebubblespop12Arnavarmaandisha7ishsarsadaf2012ElenaElenormysticmanthrisalmanicarnavlover97mz.brarsagmrusweFairy2012arnvkushiCuriousmindnimra21HopeleslyInLoveNasraManchilaLIONHEART..Raizada..simransmilySrijhaSobticagirlArshi94Fazzi.Farz.lovebarun...Sobti_is_mineAyalasahadadazzle4everr12345abcdefgananya786MidnightReadereronigatatokyotitanichomelesssweetkhwaishhiraarifdorindakateSaraprincesssushinitrit95Harshi.IPKrush007ArshiforeverlvShwetadatta750ll..Gungun..llSarunNArshiarshifansangjohn-angadkshubhangiverdika_123TeriGalliyan.Arshi1195roldcShweta1691smartgirl9009Roshkolovemusicmtina0207tachyonarnavbarunnirbasitoZ_ArShiBecsBestesypink.lotusNkayanidreamyshadowsbunnylovessunnyShilpasabuiswat.giLuvYellowswetha1495ArnavKiiDeewani--BumbleBee--chemistry9priyankaashagun-rocksalicepuppyMissAsianyusamrhearuhiOrion_NneverbeforeAngelMcQueennilmigom3090crackerszonevikadesigirlHeAvEnSsmile1412ice _girl1mangalorehiuytlmangel_prachiilla8monalisa1234aroosheeakshadbabydevilStarstruck1382norisha-eiya-m-g19ARHI-SKLOVERSNethravathiiris_iris2sarozzbeauty14Lovely_Bajwa_Rubab4137aneelovesarshiarjuhi5ifsaal044srija.singh04robinhood008snapeseverusmissmkadhu11A_BAzoobie-doobiearshividipriyankiShas3happybrardevishreerev4evapari_goyalganga16trsoni-zeearchie_79sman..sur..Ree1306charlotte74mauaaongongongLily2011GodsEyerumumedha16devsumsneaky-ajsanny-beautifulilakiaLeenaRocksvqwertykaur94shar1988ipkkndfanforevakamalapushpabhadraprasadravalisharma06Cetronia__blossom__AbiLuvsArshisimi58piaviviandsenasegad..MorningStar..melihoney-sanika-aycma98N0306emistrybarsitaRaadhiyaaanazibahudaymanyata07-Sanj-shagun_sarunfrenzyydeepika45--Yashi--snoopy84tia.onirmal1992-JujuKASRaddictKKGGAURI29misscrazyfanCrazy4AshVikSaaraa...mrinalini..--MISHTEE--laksh65-kitzdoll-Amti4umeenalumaFAYKHAN29Hot.Pink.Heels-BaRul-ParAz-SanzBarbieCDlove--Fairy--newmoon2011trina2010ayshaomarpixiegirlhindu4lyfsweet cherryperfectpisceanRoarkTiyalidebby_11ShiningStar18barunslakku-Antu-_-Aslan-Krishnaluv94roops82ushankitvccherry227casker-EndlessSmile-Chandni..Aisha1996Javeria3991ranogillvandana1965-MissBoiiVamp-honey-sweetyIPK..Jenny_sree_1chillydrunkiiebabedivkashfullHansaNJyo.Arshi.IPKKaSh-Maneet-Fansweet scorpioladdoo598Simi939Senorita SanayaPoochiePieMrDarcyfanchocobrowniessonia_1.x-bumblebee-x.LyssaPieDeedeepa1sarunsashasingh--Amy--..Divya..amaiaseeta_naipsASR6262Nichusschavvi16dobrevagasmsserendipity.Sunshine Girlarshirupa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW OS: They Fight They Make Up (18+)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thebubblespop12

thebubblespop12

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Loved it!! Amazing!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justforuse

-sanika-

IF-Dazzler

-sanika-

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
That's exactly how I would have dealt with ASR, if I was in Khushi's place! How can she keep her hands off him ???

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

justforusepink.lotusBestesykamalapushpavandana1965drunkiiebabeMrDarcyfansonia_1-Barun

ArnavKiiDeewani

Goldie

ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
hwatt update!

Edited by ArnavKiiDeewani - 16 August 2012 at 4:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justforuse

Deedeepa1

IF-Sizzlerz

Deedeepa1

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged