Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
One more thing can happen in 4 months. If gaga don't marry now (after 2 days) and jagiya leaves gauri then their marriage also can not happen before 4 months. How will they pass the time. I suppose TRP will decide who marries whom? That's why I wanted ANSH marriage to happen at super fast speed.
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please newbies spare us from torturous posts -- Anandi is no Sita and J is no Ram -- Anandi is Anandi and Jagya is Jagya , so lets not compare them to gods and godesses --
A will marry Shiv, period. and yes many hurdles will be there but in the end ShivAn will be together. we will have heartache and heart attacks also may be --but like how the Ramayan portrays (if we have to talk abt mythology) , the good shall win and the bad shall suffer.
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smittu

please newbies spare us from torturous posts -- 

please tell the newbies how to become 'oldbies' asap (since you have tolerance towards oldbies torturous posts) 🤪

I liked this coolbie AnjanaYYZ's post "Especially when there is new upgraded Ram waiting who doesn't cheat or try to harpo zydad " ... hahaha.
What I feel is that he is more like all-in-one Pandavas and after marrying him our sita mayya will be upgraded to poor Draupadi ...😉  [I am a die-hard fan of anandi mayya and I am watching this serial from day 2 or 3 maybe. No offences meant to anyone!]

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOLOLOL...
Loved your post Anji

Gauri = upgraded Surpanaka

Jagya = well hmm even Ravan had his senses set straight. He liked Sita but I am not sure what Jagya saw in Gauri LOl 

listen you new bies , and listen good:

JaGO will remain together in their dirty PIT of so called marriage

and AnSH will get married and live happily ever after