Dekha Ek Khwaab

-The Love Square- FF Part 8 (PG 13) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
oops,m in oill,bechari uska pura suit gaya kaam se,bt nevrtheless v gt smee cute rmntic momnts!!!! hmm m in sarii,dat wouldd be gr88!!!!! veer's mom seeing them in dis postion,aheem ahememm,gr88!!!!! cntinuee soon!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-The Love Square- FF Part 8 (PG 13) (Page 7)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vampire12345678

IF-Rockerz

vampire12345678

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
awesome i loved it beaurifully written please update sooon i love  this FF it is one of my favourite please please update soon and a longer one and great updateThumbs Up

Futbol_queen

MAHI1198

Goldie

MAHI1198

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
awesum yar update nxt soon...

Futbol_queen

pmpm1

pmpm1

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Nice FF! Please pm me when you update!

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

Short but great!!! I loved this update!!! Aww veers mom!! So cute!!
Thank you!

adorable_rana

IF-Dazzler

adorable_rana

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Just read it...I really like your different idea Thumbs Upand UV as a pauper and last scene was very cute and funnyWink
update soon and thanx for the pm dearSmile

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

:4:

"IM OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR TWO MINUTES AND!..." his mom shouted. Veer stood up, and helped Manyatha. "Ma! It's not what you think! She slipped and I fell with her!" Veer explained. His mom studied the two then nodded, "Ok, anyways I came here to give you a sari, your father will be late and I have to go to your Mamis, she's sick , I'll be back in a few minutes" his mom muttered. Veer nodded, "Okay!". His mom came back with a deep blue sari, she handed it to Manyatha, "This is my favorite sari! It'll look beautiful on you" his mom pinched her cheek. Manytha took it and thanked her, "Thankoo, wankoo Kuch Nahin! Think of me as your own mum!" Veers mom cupped her cheek. Veer rolled his eyes, "Ma, if your done with your melodrama, why don't you let her clean up". Veers mom giggled, "Sorry! I'll be off!", his mom left. Veer pointed to the washroom, "Hurry, I have to go to work, unlik you" he muttered. Manyatha scowled at him, and slid her way to the washroom. Veer sat down on a chair, he picked up the local newspaper, "EEEK!" he herd a scream from the washroom. Veer laughed to himself, "The tap" he smirked. Veer knocked on the washroom door, "May I come in". "Ajao!" she replied. Manyatha was wet again, but this time with water. The tap was spraying water all over the place, she looked tired, "Now what the hell do I do with this tap!" she sounded frustrated. Veer went over to the tap and yanked it up, "There! Anything else I can do for you? Would you like hot water? Or cold?" His voice was dripping with sarcasm. Manyatha didn't sense the sarcasm, "Hot water would be nice" she smiled. Veer laughed, "Yea It would be, too bad we don't have any!" Veer winked and left. Manyatha turned back to the practically broken tap and small tub, she groaned, where had she gotten herself stuck. Veer was still chuckling to himself, when a few more minutes later he heard her shouting, "What happened?!" Veer shouted back. "There's no towel here!" she answered. Veer rolled his eyes, he went to his parents room and looked for one. "Open the door Your Highness!" he knocked on it. Manyatha opened her door a little and stuck out her hand, "Give it". Veer handed it to her, she was about to grab it when he pulled back. "Look Veer, I don't want any jokes, just give me the towel" Manyatha warned him. Veer smirked, "What ever you say Sweetheart" he handed her the towel. Manyatha took it gratefully, "Thanks". She dried herself and slipped into the black blouse see been given, but when it came to the sari, Manytha had absolutely no idea how to put it on. She wrapped it around herself and waddled outside. Veer bumped into her, "What are you wearing?" he looked down at her. Manyatha continued past him, "I don't know how to put on saris" she explained. Veer smiled, "Oh! I could help". Manyatha looked at him confused, "How? And how an I sure your not going to mess it up". Veer grinned, "Arrey yaar! Why always the doubts?! I used to work in a sari shop before I became a mechanic". Manyatha raised her eyebrows, "You left a good job for a crappy one, why?". Veer went rigid, "That's my personal life". Manyatha nodded, "That's understandable, now could you help me with me sari!". Veer unwrapped the top half, he slowly began wrapping it around her properly, it didn't feel awkward for either of them. When ever Veers cool fingers would touch her skin, it would send electric currents through the both of them, the pair ignore them feelings. Veer draped the last part over her shoulder, "Done!". Manyatha looked down at herself and admired the sari, "Thank you!". Veer looked at the time, 8:12pm, "The garage must be closed by now, do you want something to eat?" he asked. Manyatha nodded, "That'd be great!", Manyatha thought for a bit, "Actually, I better go, Baba might be worried" she looked worried. Veer sighed with relief inwardly, He didn't know how to cook. "Do you know where my purse is? I thought I'd write you another check" Manyatha spoke up. "It's in my room, come with me" he said. Manyatha followed him to a small room, "Jusmeet probably threw it in through the window, go check, I'll have to look for a pen" Veer pointed to a window that was wide open, and at the moment looking over the dark alley. She went over to by the window and looked everywhere, "It's not here!" she shouted. Veer stopped searching for a pen, 'Strange' he thought. Veer looked towards the window, why was it open? Jusmeet always closed it after dropping stuff off. There was a loud crash in another room. Manyatha and Veer looked at each other, they weren't alone in the house. Veer, motioned for her to be quiet, he tip-toed to the door and looked out, someone had turned off all the lights. He could see shadows shifting in the kitchen and his parents rooms. Veer felt a hand on his shoulder, it was Manyatha, her eyes were as wide as saucers, she looked up at him. He looked back at the shadows, it looked like it was a whole gang of them, there was no way he could fight them off. They had to get out, Veer grabbed her hand, and pulled her back towards the window. There was a huge gust of wind, the window slammed shut. Manyatha let out a scream, Verr smacked his forehead, and the thieves in the next room shouted at each other. Veer dragged Manyatha over by the closet, he mouthed her to hide, Veer snuck his way by the door. On the way he found his cricket bat, with it he stood behind the door. When the thief came in it headed straight towards where Manytha was hiding, Veer lifted the bat and brought it down over the thief's head, he covered the thief's mouth with his hand so he couldn't yell. Veer ran to Manyatha and took her hand again, "He's unconscious, let's go" he whispered. He and Manyatha snuck towards the main entrance/exit. "Where's Bhai!" they heard one of the thieves shout. "I don't know!!" came the reply. A shadow moved towards the pair, Veer pushed Manyatha up against a wall, he covered her mouth. He pressed up against her, Veer looked down at Manyatha, he couldn't exactly see her clearly, the only light was the moons, which at the moment was streaming through the window. The moonlight reflected off her eyes, making them look more gold then light brown. They found themselves getting lost, but where brought back to reality when try heard another crash, "Found him! He's unconscious! Guess Romeo and Juliette got to him" the thief shouted. The rest of the shadows rushed to his room, Veer slipped his hand into Manyathas and led her to the door, he looked back to make sure she was all right, in return she squeezed his hand, "Go!" she whispered. Veer pushed open the front door, "NOT SO FAST!" they heard a click, light flooded the small home. Veer felt something jab into his back, "Nice try" a gravelly voice chuckled. The couple turned around slowly, it was at least four men, all wearing black, and their faces covered. "TIE EM UP!" shouted the one holding the gun. One of the thrives tried to get Manyatha, but Manyatha was ready, she punched the thief in the face, Veer let out a whoop, and snatched the gun from the main thug, and aimed it at him, "The tables have turned" Veer smirked. The head their glared at him then laughed, "Have they? Men grab the girl, let's see how long he lasts". Manyatha fought hard, but they got her and pinned her against the wall, with a knife jabbing into her back. Veer smirked, "You wouldn't". "Why wouldn't I?" the thief motioned something to the thug holding Manyatha. Manyatha let out a yelp, Veer aimed the gun and shot it, it hit the thug holding the knife, the knife fell, but Veer was left vulnerable. The head thief jumped and twisted Veers arm around his back. Veer dropped the gun, the thug pushed him down. "GRAB THE ROPE!" he barked. Veer struggled, he looked up at Manyatha, she was lying unconscious on the floor.

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY!! I am on fire! LOL. Comment are appreciated, hope this was longer!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda01afreshbeginrockstar4eva55pmpm1anushruthiInkpen4877Shazzievampire12345678pia.rahaArchi02fia21

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
m in sari,she mst be looking very pretty and uday helping her wit the sarii was a wow moment!!!!! and thaanks for the long updateeeSmile m unconscious,oh no,hope uday fights all of themm......

Futbol_queen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top