Dekha Ek Khwaab

-The Love Square- FF Part 8 (PG 13) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire12345678

great
grand
incredible
fabulous
amazing
shocking
astounding
fantastic
superb
outstanding
sweetness
rightous
impressive
super
amazing
wonderful
fanstastic
fantabulous
and finally:
SUPERCALIFRAGILISTIC EXPIALIDOCIOUS!!!

<font color="#333333" face="arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif" size="2">this update was one of the best updates i have read i loved it i feel it trulyhappenthe feel the dialogues were so perfectly written and i love manyata in this FF and how can i forget veer is the best loved thecharacterization please update soon and thanks for the pm</font>
Hahaha a hundred thanks Saira! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-The Love Square- FF Part 8 (PG 13) (Page 6)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MAHI1198

Goldie

MAHI1198

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
awesum blossom gr8...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queen

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
veryy niceee!!!!!!!!!!!

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

>3<

"Baba Saab, I need 167,000 thousand" Manyatha sat down at the breakfast table. Her grandfather chuckled, "Why are you asking me? Go ahead! All my money is yours!". Manyatha smiled, her grandfather was one of the good-hearted Kings, he had a cheery plump face, and wrinkles from smiling all the time. Her grandfather was the only one she had left after her parents had been killed in a mass shooting when she was nine. "Manyatha Beta, what happened yesterday?" her grandfather asked. Manyatha sighed, "Well Baba Saab-". He cut her off, "No Beta, remember just Baba" he smiled. Manyatha giggled, "Ji Baba, so anyways...". Manyatha recalled the events of yesterday. Her grandfather got a grave expression, "Thats all fine Beta, lekin you shouldn't have left Yuvraj Akash alone! His father called and he seemed angry". Manyatha forced a smile, "Don't worry Baba, they're too greedy to break this marriage anyways". "Who M Baby?" Jai strutted in. Manyatha didn't get a chance to answer. Jai was busy greeting her grandfather, she looked down at Mahraja Alik and smiled, "Hey Gramps!". "Jai! Kaisee ho?" he asked. "Fine" Jai sat down. "So Jai, I can't hang out with you today, have some work to finish" Manytha explained. Jai pouted, "Aaw so sad, what work is it?" she asked. Manyatha ignored her question and finished her breakfast, "Bye Baba! See you later Jai, and stay out of my closet!" Manyatha hugged them both. She had been joking about the closet, but when Jai replied, "Oh I'll make sure I go in there!" she was dead serious. Manyatha headed towards her office , that was where she kept her checking books and all those important kind of things, she turned to her personal worker, "Go get me the new driver" she said. By the time she arrived at the office the driver was already there. Manyatha brought out her check book and signed the check, she turned to her newly acquired driver, "Uh, you can leave, I'll drive, that's the only reason I called you, so I could dismiss you" the driver began to protest, but Manyatha dismissed him. "The sooner I get this check delivered, the faster I'll get rid of him" she muttered to herself.

"OYE VEERAY! UTH! KUM VI KARLA!" Jusmeet shook Veer awake. Veer groaned and swatted his hands aside, and got comfortable on the hood of the car. Jusmeet pushed Veer off the hood. "What the?!" Veer stood up and scratched his head. "Sorry Bro, but cars are for driving, they aren't beds!" Jusmeet laughed. "Argh! It's just because I couldn't get good sleep last night" Veer sighed and picked up a wrench. "Put that down, and see that oil tank? I want you to take it over to the entrance, going to have people from the other garage pick it up" Jusmeet pointed at a barrel then at the entrance to the garage. Veer yawned, "Okay". Veer had a day time job as well, he was a mechanic at the same garage Jusmeet worked, you couldn't really call him a mechanic, more like a guy that got you stuff. Veer used his almost inhuman strength to pick up the full barrel of oil and carry it to the entrance. He heard a car pull in, and an opening of a door. Veer tried to see where the car was, but he was too late. He bumped against the car, the barrel began to tip, oil sloshed over the side, he heard a scream. Veer quickly got control of the barrel and continued walking. He shuffeled past the person he'd gotten wet with oil and put down the barrel. A hand gripped his shoulder and twisted him around. It was the girl from last night! "Manyatha?" he was surprised. "I COME HERE TO A FILTHY GARAGE TO GIVE YOU YOUR CHECK!" she waved a soggy piece of paper around, "AND IN RETURN YOU DRENCH ME WITH CAR OIL! WOW!" she clapped her hands. Veer looked her over, she was soaked, her expensive suit seemed to stick to her, her once beautiful brown hair was stuck together in weird clumps, but strangely enough she didn't have any make up running. Veer shrugged, "I couldn't see, sorry". Manyatha seemed to be shaking with anger, "I want to speak with your manager...NOW!" she shouted. "That's me!" Jusmeet popped up behind her. She turned around, "What am I supposed to do now? Your 'employee' got me wet and dirty, I can't go back to the palace like this!" she growled. Jusmeet nodded, "Don't worry, you can go with him and get cleaned up, his house is nearby, I'll have some backup clothes sent". Veers mouth fell open, "Jusmeet?!?!". Jusmeet looked at him, "Sorry Bro, but I gotta agree with the Miss". Manyatha glared at him, "I'm not so crazy about going to your house either". He ignored her and began walking out the garage, "Hey! Wait up!" she ran up behind him. They walked through the alley, everyone seemed to stop what they were doing and stare. He watched in amusement when Manyatha inched closer to him, she seemed to be hiding behind him. "Kya Hua Sweetheart?Yeh sub tumare subjects hain, and now you're hiding from them" he smirked. Manyatha jabbed his back with her finger, "Shut up" she muttered. They arrived at his place, "Ma! Open the door! We have a unwa- I mean unexpected guest!" he shouted as they entered the small front yard. His mom was the one who opened the door, she was a cheery and bubbly woman, with a kind face and sweet voice, "Kon?" she asked. Veer moved aside, "Yeh hai Rajkumari Manyatha Kumari!" he mock-bowed. His mom seemed startled, "Lekin?...Yeh toh..". He could see Manyatha blush through the oil, "Erm, sorry about bothering you but-" she turned to Veer, "HE spilt oil all over me at the garage". Veers mom gasped, she walked up to Manyatha, "Bechari Manyatha Beta" his mom caressed Manyathas cheek. Manyatha stepped back in surprise, "Uh...". Veers mom didn't notice, instead she turned back to Veer, "Aur Tum!" she grabbed his ear and pulled it, until Veer was eye level with her, "Your In trouble young man!". Veer flinched, "Ma! It was a mistake". His mom let go, "Aacha?! Doesn't matter! You still troubled her, go inside and show her around, let her get cleaned and give her one of my saris" she ordered. "Ji Ma" Veer grumbled, he turned to Manyatha and extended his hand, "Give me your hand". "Kyu?" she asked. "We have tiled floors, and since your oily it'd be easy for you to slip" he explained. Manyatha nodded, and laced her hand with his, "Let's Go". It was a relatively small house, but it was a cute, almost country styled home. She stared at everything, she even stopped to stare at the cute four person dining table, Veer jerked her arm, "What the hells wrong with you?" he muttered. Manyatha looked embarrassed, "Sorry...it's just your house is so cute". Veer rolled his eyes, he pointed to a door with a broken doorknob, "Thats the washroom". Manyatha walked towards it. "Wait!" Veer jerked back her arm, Manyatha was caught off-guard her foot slid out, and she fell backwards, Veer didn't even see her coming. He fell down on his stomach and Manyatha fell on top of him. "Oh sorry" she squealed and sat up on his back. "Could you get off of me?" Veer shouted. Manyatha jumped up, Veer was slowly getting up, when Manyatha decided to help him. She had one hand on his back and the other held his arm, "Let go!" he muttered. "Why?" Manyatha asked, she took her hand off his back, and stepped back. Once again she slipped, taking Veer down with her. She landed flat on her back, and Veer landed so that he was on his knees and his arms were holding down hers, "That's why" he said through gritted teeth. "YEH SUB KYA HORA HAI?" Veers mom burst into the house. Manyatha and Veer looked at each other, and the position they were in, "Sh**" the pair muttered in unison.

A short update! Didn't have enough time to write it! Hope you guys liked it Hug Thankoo Berri Much for reading! LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda01rockstar4eva55anaroxpmpm1Inkpen4877--Zenu--anushruthiSunshinegirlladorable_ranaShazziepia.rahafia21

Inkpen4877

Goldie

Inkpen4877

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Short but great!!! I loved this update!!! Aww veers mom!! So cute!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anaroxFutbol_queen

anarox

anarox

Posted: 28 August 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
great update gurrClap
loved it
cont soon

Futbol_queen

fia21

IF-Sizzlerz

fia21

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
This was amazing Gurr. Veer's mom seems cool. The last scene got me laughing. Wonder what'll happen next. Update soon!

Futbol_queen

Sakura24

Sakura24

Posted: 29 August 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Never read something like that
It was wonderful
update soon :)

Futbol_queen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top