Dekha Ek Khwaab

-The Love Square- FF Part 8 (PG 13) (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 14

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahilove

wow it was awesome
the whole update rock 
awww poor manyata 
contine soon
Thank you! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-The Love Square- FF Part 8 (PG 13) (Page 13)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrinda.diva

awesum awesum awesum ... :) :) 
loved it to the core
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it Smile

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAHI1198

wow awesum luved it...
update nxt soon and do pm me
Thanks Mahi! And of course I'll PM you Tongue

SUV_Ashton

SUV_Ashton

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
OOOHHH!!! sooo gud!!!!
Loved it!!!

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

Manyathas eyes widened, "Veer..." She gulped. The reporters, who were silent, swarmed him shouting out questions. Manyatha took a deep breath, "Everyone calm down...please!" She shouted into the microphone. The reporters grew quiet; Veer gave her a venomous look. Manyatha motioned to the head of the guards, "Take him to the Parlor," she ordered. Veer tried to get out of their grip, but her guards had been trained by the best, there was no was he could escape from their grip. She watched the guards lead him away and then turned back to the assembled crowd, she put on her brave face, "Sorry for the interruptions, let's continue...".

Veer sat on one of the more stiff chairs. He glared up at the two guards that stared back at him. Veer was fuming, he could just strangle them. He did not know how long he was sitting there, but he knew it was a long time, it had been noon when he had arrived at the palace, and now it was pitch black outside. Veer stood up and stretched, the guards flipped out their guns. Veer raised his eyebrows, "Woah, I'm just stretching". One of the guards, who was female, spoke up, "Not for you, the Princess is arriving". Just as the woman said, that the door flew open, and Manyatha swept inside. She turned to the guards, "You may leave". They bowed and left. His anger had returned, as soon as the door shut he burst, "WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU, MY FAMILY KICKED ME OUT! THE GIRL I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH SINCE FOREVER HATES MY GUTS! AND AFTER THIS I THINK YOU DO TOO!" He roared. Manyatha calmly listened to his ranting, she put up her hand halfway, cutting him off. Manyatha sighed and dropped down onto one of the couches, "Look, I can understand you anger and how bad you feel, but don't you think it's affected me?". Veer glared at her, "Affected you? You are the princess, you can get suppress the media; get them to stop talking about you, what about me? I CAN'T!" He snapped. Manyatha flinched, "Could you calm down, I'm kind of really stressed out". Veer laughed bitterly, "Oh are you? Cool, go to bed in your satin sheets with the plush mattress, I'm going to end up spending the night in a dirty alley any way because my family won't let me in, but why would you care? You achieved your prime motive; you humiliated me and ruined my life". She snapped, Manyatha had had enough of his whining, she stood up and stalked over to him, "ME? I DID THIS? IF I WANTED TO RUIN YOUR LIFE, I WOULD'VE DONE IT SOME OTHER WAY! IF YOU THINK THAT...YOU'RE NOT ONLY POOR BUT ABSOLUTELY FREAKING DUMB! UNLIKE YOU. I HAVE A REAL REPUTATION TO UPHOLD, AND F.Y.I. YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHOSE BEEN AFFECTED, MY REPUTATION HAS BEEN DAMAGED TOO! AND IM THE ONE TRYING TO SAVE OUR BUTTS AT THE MOMENT, I DON'T SEE YOU TALKING TO THE MEDIA!" She shouted back at him. Veer was surprised her sudden outburst. Manyathas golden brown eyes were aflame, she had her fists clenched and looked ready to punch him. She jabbed his chest with her finger, "SO, it would be BEST if you kept your complaints to yourself" she hiss through gritted teeth. Veer turned away from her, the room grew quiet. A long awkward silence ensued for the next few minutes. Manyatha was the one to break the silence, "You can stay here until I sort out this mess," she said coldly. Veer looked up at her; he finally noticed how exhausted she looked. Veer immediately felt like a jerk, he stood up and moved over to her, "Look, I feel like a jerk andů" he trailed off, and covered his face with his hands, "It's just thatů" he let out a frustrated sigh; he did not know how to say it. Manyatha simply stood up and gave him a stiff nod, "its okay" and with that, she left. Veer let out a groan, today was not a good day.Manyatha slammed the door to her bedroom and collapsed on her bed, she didn't cry but she was hurt hat Veer would think like that. Her cellular was ringing off the hook, she picked it up, "Manyatha my family and I are coming" Akash growled on the other end. Manyatha began to respond but he cut the call. She groaned aloud, "Ek aur Moosibut".  Short update! Soorrryy!!!
Im just shaken by the news about you-know-what
Ouch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

krittika89rockstar4eva55arna753hans1998ParusDivsPriya46wendy25anushruthihuma12.ShazzieprincessSoniaandy.a

andy.a

IF-Rockerz

andy.a

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Lovely update
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queen

MAHI1198

Goldie

MAHI1198

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged