Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
So this is an idea for an ff, I didn want to turn it into one but decided, what's the harm? So do tell me if I should..this is from my DEK 2 script post..

Uday is shown as pauper (eek don't kill me!!) who works as a DJ at a club. Manytha is shown as a famous princess, and Jai as her best friend that is actually planning against her with Prince Akash of Revghar (put down that pumpkin I'm not done yet!) Manyatha and Uday meet for the first time outside Udays club. Manyatha is going there for a party. Manyathas driver accidentally crashes into a motorcycle which belongs to Uday ( he still a bad-boy). Manyatha gets out and Uday starts telling her off, Manyatha gets angry and uses the Rajkumari card, leaving Uday shell-shocked.Over the next few days they had alot of encounters pleasant and unpleasant, they start falling for each other, but they still haven realized it yet. The dark forces are still at work, Jai finds out about Uday and leaks it to the media. The media goes crazy and Manyatha is devestated, Uday gets angry and goes to the Raj Mahal to confront her. The Revghar decides to visit and talk to her family because Prince Akash was supposed to get married to Manyatha because he's the supposed eldest son of the family. The queen of Revghar Maharani Sumona, spots a scar runnin down Udays arm, -flashback- a little cute boy riding his bike he oozes control and scratches his arm badly on a sharp rock~. She freaks out and cries out "MY SON". After a commotion they all find out he's actually the eldest prince and elder brother of Akash, who theythought had been killed in an explosion. In fact he'd been saved by his the garden worker who didn't know he was the prince. Akash and Manyathas wedding is called off and Uday is whisked off and turned into a prince (not like Manyatha, Uday thinks the people are crazy but does it anyways). Old secrets Nd memories of his life are unlocked, with the help of Manyatha of course. They finally start realizing their love for each other, Uday decideds so confess, he calls Manyatha to his old club, he starts to confess when he is shot (by akash...NO DON'T PUT THAT CHUPAL BACK ON YOUR FOOT!!)

Edited by Futbol_queen - 14 December 2012 at 7:36pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Nashiavrinda01mahnoor2468Manyata5rockstar4eva55FireNIceFantasyangelprincessvishakaanaroxanushruthiSunshinegirllrocker12SaHillover101Inkpen4877wendy25shruti-loveShahi01ilvudayShazzieCharmingAngel7pia.raha...navina...fia21Anjalika13-DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-The Love Square- FF Part 8 (PG 13)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rocker12

Goldie

rocker12

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
great idea gurr u can continue its an awesome plot u can turn it into devastating ff truely write it :) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.tashiFutbol_queen

fia21

IF-Sizzlerz

fia21

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Woah you just wrote the whole story down LOL
I loved the concept. It's like role reversal between Manyata and Uday. But you've already written the summary of the whole story Confused
And Akash a Prince ROFL . He must be ecstatic. Lmao.
Would love to read more so you should definitely continue Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queen

--Zenu--

Goldie

--Zenu--

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Great Plot Gurr! I Think You Should'nt Reveal So Muchhh! 
I Have a Suggestions 4 Ur FF's Name:                              

~The Love Square~
~Rythm Of Our Love~

Hope You Like It! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Futbol_queenrocker12

vampire12345678

IF-Rockerz

vampire12345678

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
awesome wonderful  u just told us the whole story but it was awesome mind blowing loved it so good

Futbol_queen

SaHillover101

Goldie

SaHillover101

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Superb concept!! Plzzz do continue n plzzz pm me when u update!!:D

Futbol_queen

anarox

anarox

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
good work dearThumbs Up

Futbol_queen

Futbol_queen

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Woah you just wrote the whole story downLOL
I loved the concept. It's like role reversal between Manyata and Uday. But you've already written the summary of the whole story Confused
And Akash a Prince ROFL . He must be ecstatic. Lmao.
Would love to read more so you should definitely continue Thumbs Up

Aaah yes I know I know...but who knows I might just surprise you guys with a change! And besides I absolutley love giving surprises Tongue Evil Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top