Taarey OS: Love Will Find A Way

Posted: 11 years ago

Note: Strictly for taarey fans no bashing pls respect my work.

Hey all my lovely taarey friends, this is my contribution to the one month mitwa anniversary celebration πŸ˜³ hope you like it

Based off of Psych.

Taarey OS: Love will find a way: (Just for Mitwa One Month Anniversary Special)

She was sitting at the train station exactly at 9:45 am waiting to see if he'd show. It had been four years since they were together and here she was like she promised waiting for him at the station that linked the east and west coasts. He was coming in from Miami and she was coming in from California. Wearing a beautiful red dress with matching heels she eagerly waited on the bench waiting for the boards to say that his train had arrived. Her ipod on she listened to the same song over and over again, Mitwa.

He sat eagerly in his train wondering if she would have remembered. He wondered if he would look like an idiot when he reached the station at Santa Barbara alone without anyone there. He smiled at the thought of her beautiful smile and her caring nature and honestly wondered how he lived for four years without her. Listening to Mitwa he smiled remembering the day they separated and the day they promised to meet at this exact spot four years from then.

*Flashback*

Rey was waiting in his car for his girlfriend to finally come out of her. Love will find a way, the radio was playing mitwa. Finally Taani came out of her job and went to his car.

"Taani you took forever what took so long?" Rey asked driving his car towards her house knowing that they were probably going to eat there. Taani looked at Rey in guilt. She then heard what song was playing and she smiled. Love will find a way.

"Rey, we need to talk." Taani said looking kind of sad. Taani knew that this day would come but she didn't know that it would come so soon. Rey and Taani had been a couple for two years and she could honestly say that he was the one, her Mr. Right. But she knew that she had no choice in what she was going to say to him.

They pulled up at her house and got out going in. Rey noticed her serious look and wondered what was going on. "Taani go freshen up you seem like you need time to get things together." Rey said kissing her forehead. Taani smiled and kissed his cheek before disappearing into her room.

Seeing how upset Taani was he made a plan, he went and got strawberries from the fridge. Along with that he melted a chocolate bar and covered the strawberries in chocolate. When Taani came out she was shocked at the sight in front of her. Rey was standing there with a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries her favorite treat of all time. Not able to control her emotions anymore Taani rushed over and jumped into a hug. She hugged Rey tightly and cried out into his chest.

"Taani kya hua? Please tell me what happened Taani!" Rey said scared as to what happened.

"Rey we need to talk." Taani said again.

"Okay you first sit down." Rey said trying to calm her down.

"Rey my job." Taani tried to say. "Rey I'm so sorry!" she said crying into her hands.

"Taani please tell me what's wrong." Rey asked her.

"Rey I'm being transferred back to Santa Barbara." Taani spit out.

"What?" Rey asked in shock. He knew how much she loved her home town, she had talked about it for hours and hours. But it was a whole coast away.

"I took this job before we met Rey and I knew that my job would eventually transfer me to the west coast because when applying for it I wrote that I wouldn't mind being transferred. I wanted to work in my home town again, I was ecstatic to think that I would have to opportunity to go back home but now I don't want to leave Florida, I don't want to leave Miami, I don't want to leave you. But now I have no choice, I'm going back, back to Santa Barbara." Taani said in between tears her heart breaking at the hurt look passing through Rey's face.

"Taani please don't cry." Rey said, "I can't see you cry."

"But Rey," Taani tried to say.

"But nothing we will deal with this when you have to leave." Rey said with a smile not willing to deal with the fact that his girlfriend the girl he wanted to marry was about to move to another coast. Taani looked at him hesitantly. "What?" he asked her.

"I have to leave tonight." Taani whispered afraid to look into Rey's eyes.

Rey took a deep breath in and closed his eyes, controlling his emotions he opened his eyes to see Taani breaking down in front of him; and that was when he knew that he was going to have to be strong for her. "Taani go get packed." Rey said calming down the protests what were coming from Taani. "Sh, Taani everything will be okay." He said looking into her eyes giving her reassurance. All packed and ready to go TaaRey were at Miami train station. Rey was coming with her to Santa Barbara's train station and then going back to Miami.

"We have reached Santa Barbara." The intercom said making Taani's stomach tighten at the fact that the reality of the situation was going to hit her now.

Taani and Rey were standing in the middle of the station waiting for Rey's train to come. "Rey," Taani said close to tears.

"Taani let's make a deal, four years from now we'll meet up at this same exact same, by this bench." He said.

"But Rey." Taani said.

"Taani let's do it. Four years from now if we're still not married with kids then we'll promise to return to our relationship, we'll give each other a chance." Rey said with a smile.

"Agreed." Taani said with a small smile. "If our love is true then that'll mean that we were made for each other." She said.

Rey's train calling had come and Rey looked at Taani for one last time. Pouring all his emotions out he kissed her passionately before getting on the train.

"I'll be here in four years wearing a red dress with the red heels you got me." Taani yelled over to train's roar.

"And I'll be here in four years wearing that sky blue shirt you bought me last Christmas." Rey said waving at his one true love.

*Flashback Ends*

Rey's train had just arrived and he had literally flown out of the train. He ran to where they said they would meet and he saw her. A beautiful girl in a red dress. He looked down and saw the heels be bought her and smiled.

Taani felt his presence. While looking around she had stiffened and she felt like he was there. Turning around she dropped her purse looking at him, the man in blue. Not being able to handle the distance Taani ran into Rey wrapping her arms around his neck as he spinned her in his embrace.

"Rey I can't believe you're here." Taani said smiling.

"I can't believe you're here either." Rey said with a small grin.

"Married?" they both asked at the same time laughing.

"No." both of them answered.

"Are you seeing someone?" Rey asked Taani.

Taani shook her head, she had stayed single because her heart belonged to Rey.

"Are you seeing someone?" Taani asked Rey.

Rey's face dropped and Taani looked at him. "I am." He said breaking her heart.

She gave a fake smile trying to hide her pain, "Oh, okay." She said lamely not thinking of something else to say.

"I have a girlfriend who I haven't seen in four years. I haven't dated anyone because my heart belonged to her for the longest time. And now that I found her I don't plan on ever letting her go." Rey said smiling before he kissed Taani passionately in the same spot that they were separated four years ago.

"I love you Rey, I have always loved you." Taani said not believing that she was reunited with her one true love.

"Love will find a way." Rey said with a small grin as Taani smiled at how the words of that one beautiful song that defined their relationship ended up being the reason their love found a way to prevail and unite despite the separation of four long years. 

Note: If you would like updates to any future Taarey works please add desigirlTRFFPMs to your buddy list, i only send pms from that account.

Edited by desigirl_taarey - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

res
i have to read 3 OS...i don't know kitne saalon mein hoga🀣🀣🀣

--edited--

OMG OMG OMG,this is sooo awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i just love the way u write Sanju...the Song defined their relation😍😍...was sad at the part when they got separated...and that too for four years😲,how were they able to live without each other...but then,in the end...Love Found It's Way...loved loved loved this OS
Edited by blossom1234 - 11 years ago
wow it was amazing. thanks dear.
heyyy gr888 yaar!!!!!!! loved it...gr888 job...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sanjuuu, once again u did a superb job I love our one month Mitwa anniversary present πŸ˜ƒ Its the best present any Taarey fan can receive, today was special but u just made it a lot more special, aww I love it thank you πŸ€—
Very well written and the plot is so different and captivating.
You are the best writer *salutes* πŸ‘ Edited by tarey4ever - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Hardika

wow it was amazing. thanks dear.

thanks so much hardika πŸ˜³
Originally posted by raj-guria-kriti

heyyy gr888 yaar!!!!!!! loved it...gr888 job...πŸ‘πŸ‘

thanks kriti glad u liked it πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Natasha.

Sanjuuu, once again u did a superb job I love our one month Mitwa anniversary present πŸ˜ƒ Its the best present any Taarey fan can receive, today was special but u just made it a lot more special, aww I love it thank you πŸ€—

thanks so much natasha!! πŸ˜³ this comment made my day your sooo sooo sweet!! πŸ€—im happy that you liked this os as my present to taarey fans today πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ love you nats πŸ€—
Originally posted by tarey4ever

Very well written and the plot is so different and captivating.
You are the best writer *salutes* πŸ‘

thanks so much fati πŸ˜³ this made me blush β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³ πŸ€—