The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

RaHi FF - Once AgainllPart 3 pg 8 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Helloo Nidha...HugHugHug...jst read ur OS...omgg panchi hvin Amnesia??interestin concept...n truly very well written...n i cud literally visualize the helpless sad shockd state of  Ranveer by the end...bt yaar if u dnt mind plz plz continue this one na...this cud hv been a wonderful start if at u made this as a RaHi SS...nywz i can only req u in tht matter...

Thnx soo much for writin this OS n for pmin me too...HugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-birdCavingIn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RaHi FF - Once AgainllPart 3 pg 8 (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
@ Misti...FF ka idea thu chod dhe...
I have almost six or seven other works hanging mid way in IF becoz my brain is slow...
Ek aur loongi tho pagal ho jaaongi..
Yahan mein next update ki soch rahi hun aur thu pahoonch gayi FF mainLOL...
SS won't be a bad idea though...let's see...

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

Helloo Nidha...HugHugHug...jst read ur OS...omgg panchi hvin Amnesia??interestin concept...n truly very well written...n i cud literally visualize the helpless sad shockd state of  Ranveer by the end...bt yaar if u dnt mind plz plz continue this one na...this cud hv been a wonderful start if at u made this as a RaHi SS...nywz i can only req u in tht matter...

Thnx soo much for writin this OS n for pmin me too...HugHugHug
Thank you Nikki
I have been thinking of RaHi a lot lately (their fault not mineLOL)
Thinking on ways to write something on them when this came up thanx to the book...
I think I will make it an SS...
I am a tragedy queen you see...
I wrote two works for my college magazine and both are tragedyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Edited...1st OS on PR?Amazing :)

CavingIn

IF-Rockerz

CavingIn

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StandingAlone

I'll read & then reply Nidhi..
Till then RES. :)

Edit : Aisa toh show mein kabhi na ho.. chahe CV's story ka kitna hi bura haal banaye..Ouch I almost felt,I'd cry..

I never read the book..So it was preety much amazing for me..But it's sad so get lost in your study books Nidhi,OuchLOL

It was nicely written & yes,the quote you have used..TrueEmbarrassed

Wish I could do that Piya, get lost in my books that isLOL
Becoz  you see Medical books are the least inviting, the bacterias, the viruses , the drugs and the diseases , ends  up giving you a Migrain trust me...par chalo anth community ki kaam tho aaongi...if my sanity is spared that is (I very much doubt that since I am half insane)
Ah! Try out Hunger Games...it is fictitious yes, but also shows the reality of us humans, what we could end up in if we aren't careful...
Thanks for the appreciation Piya...
Means a lot coming from someone who can write wellEmbarrassed
This was my second OS...
First one was a blend of RaHi and KiSha...
Oh and CV's! STAY AWAY FROM SUCH A TRACK...
Likhna hi mushkil tha dekh tho bilkiul nahin sakthiOuch

-MamuKiBhanji-

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
wow amaZing loved it even though it was a bit tragic but whats life without tragedy n pm me if this has a continuation or  write something else about tbp

CavingIn

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FeistySoul

Originally posted by StandingAlone

I'll read & then reply Nidhi..
Till then RES. :)

Edit : Aisa toh show mein kabhi na ho.. chahe CV's story ka kitna hi bura haal banaye..Ouch I almost felt,I'd cry..

I never read the book..So it was preety much amazing for me..But it's sad so get lost in your study books Nidhi,OuchLOL

It was nicely written & yes,the quote you have used..TrueEmbarrassed

Wish I could do that Piya, get lost in my books that isLOL
Becoz  you see Medical books are the least inviting, the bacterias, the viruses , the drugs and the diseases , ends  up giving you a Migrain trust me...par chalo anth community ki kaam tho aaongi...if my sanity is spared that is (I very much doubt that since I am half insane)
Ah! Try out Hunger Games...it is fictitious yes, but also shows the reality of us humans, what we could end up in if we aren't careful...
Thanks for the appreciation Piya...
Means a lot coming from someone who can write wellEmbarrassed
This was my second OS...
First one was a blend of RaHi and KiSha...
Oh and CV's! STAY AWAY FROM SUCH A TRACK...
Likhna hi mushkil tha dekh tho bilkiul nahin sakthiOuch
@Red-Exacccttllyy!LOL

@Blue-Don't worry,zarror ayooghi :) I
 understand lol I'm doing BBA right now (in accounting) but don't ask me how did I end up studying this sub.LOLchalo main khud hi bata deti huLOLI got good marks in my 12th boards & I have always wanted to become a doctorLOLI even got selected into it but the day when they showed that dead body to me aur uska chir padh karrahe theWacko..I faint just there Confusedon the top of that,I can't handle myself when I see blood..My dad was like doctor banna hai to baan,mujhe apni beti ko paitent nahin banana..Thankfully we had university exams going on..I did a lil bit study n got English literature & lol almost one year ussmein padne k badh this Education board fellows changed my sub to accounting & now I have my exams in 1month.. main yehan khud zindaghi aur accounting k beech mein ulrahi huOuchLOL
My study is itself a history..nahin?LOL

@Greay bold=You said I can write? Main half story likhne k badh sochti hu agla line kya likhu,thats how I write stuff..so its really not writting..Embarrassed

..Hmm I'll try to get a copy of that book then..

CavingIn

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
aww so sad aftre reding i had a tears in my eyes omg dis z awesome plz update d nxt part soon i cant wait mainly d last lines she forget me her nonu dats so sad i cant even express superb yr fab ...plz pm me ..ford next update...

CavingIn

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.