Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: --Akshu--

hey nidha amazing glad ur continuing it!

i know m very late sorry!
thanz for the pm the second part was lovely
con't soon plzzz

n do PM me!

Thanks you dear...
Sure will try to PM you...
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: rocksravya11

firstly sry fr d late cmnt n i m luved it ...dis part z freaking awesome plz update d next part soon n at d same time i m really very angry dat u took so long 2 write d next part but y so????? but plzz update d next part soon ...

Thank you dear...
See the thing is my brain is wired weirdly...
It doesn't work well when I do have time from life...
But when I don't have time...am busy with exams and all I get a lot of ideas...which obviously I can't write...since I have no time...
So it takes long between updates...
Coz once when I get time I have to sit and think for long...to give you a good update...
NidhaA thumbnail
@ Nikki...
Thank you my dear for the comment...
And yeah I will be continuing this one...

@Abhi _ ArShi...
Thank you...
Glad you liked it...
NidhaA thumbnail
Here's the next part...
Which I am not impressed with...

Part 3...

Retrospect

"I was only saying you didn't have to be so miffed with him" Kiya said resigned with KD's attitude. She chose to look out of the rickshaw.

"I know" KD replied shortly not looking at her. He didn't need a lecture right now. Not when the first true friend didn't remember him.

He knew it was wrong to be angry with Ranveer when it was not really his fault. But well he could have been a little more sensitive towards Panchi. Given that she cared much more for him than she did for the rest of them.

"I am being judgemental I guess" KD sighed after a stretched pause.
Kiya turned towards him observing his face. She gently picked up his hand and pressed it.

"It's okay you know. You care for her too" she assured him.
"Yeah but even I did hurt people, you should know better than most" KD looked at her with an apologetic smile.

"That I do, but you made good, so water under the bridge" Kiya smiled. "And we are home"
"Take care KD" Kiya said getting out of the rickshaw "And don't worry too much. I believe Panchi will be back with us soon"
KD got out and hugged her, needing the comfort of a touch.
"Yeah I hope so too"

Shergill House….

The next knock on the door put an end to his patience.

" Whose there?" he shouted irritated.

"It's me saab, time for your dinner" his servant announced

"Kaka you go and have dinner, I don't want it" Ranveer replied.

"Saab it's not good to skip meals" servant persisted.

" Kaka just go, I don't wanna scream at you" Ranveer said firmly.

After a few moments he heard the servant walk away and sighed. His appetite for the night was long gone.
Panchi didn't so much as recognize him. The pale brown eyes that lit up every time they met didn't even sparkle a bit.

"Moti where have you gone" he said softly to the silence around him.

2010.…

Royal Academy….

"You really think you are a hero, don't you KD" Ranveer mocked the boy across him, emphasising on his name.

"I have no such illusions Shergill, you are after all the residential hero. The one whose followed by the entire female species of this school" the boy, KD, replied glaring at Ranveer. "And why wouldn't they when they can get kisses and filthy costly gifts for free"

" At least I don't look for all possible ways to earn money KD" Ranveer menacingly took a step towards KD "I don't put a monetary value for everything I do"
"That's enough Shergill" KD was equally menacing. He was about to raise his hand when

"Guys stop" a soft voice stopped them "Banga sir is on rounds, you know what he does is he sees a scuffle"

They looked at girl who had stopped. She was nervously looking towards the passage behind her.

KD and Ranveer glared one more time at each other before going different ways. 
Ranveer heard the girl sigh.

"Thanks for the heads up Moti" he smiled at her, giving her side hug.

"Nonu why do you keep picking up fights with KD" Panchi asked looking displeased.

"Why does he keep getting on my nerves?" Ranveer asked back.

"Well the truth is both of you get on each others nerves for apparently no reason" Panchi said.

"Well if he has issues with my lifestyle, I will have issues with him" Ranveer replied. "Just let it go Moti."

"So how was the date?" Panchi asked.

"Yesterdays, boring. I seriously am loosing my touch at picking up good females" Ranveer said

"You will never change will you?" Panchi said.

"Still haven't got the dream girl Moti" he replied pulling her nose.

Panchi shook her head resigned.

Ever since their encounter in the stairwell they had gotten along easily. Starting with a casual smile in the corridor, to a pleasantry, to  online chat, to defending her form taunts, to helping him with girls - they gelled along well.

They didn't judge each other, weren't there with each other everyday. But they were surely there when one needed the other.  

--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
first to cmment!
yuppie!
amazing Nidha loved it dam cute loved the Kiha convo KD was so caring toward Panchi n oved the flashback RV-KD fight to Panchi stopping them loved it
but why so small????
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FeistySoul

"Still haven't got the dream girl Moti" he replied pulling her nose.

Aww ☺️
Edited by Moon03 - 11 years ago
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy!

I'm new around here, infact - I entered the forum to post my first ever SS on TBP yesterday. If you ever visit the IPKKND Forum, though, you'll see how I became green 😆

Anyway, I've been scouring around for good stories to read and new friends to make around here. And I decided to read this one because I like the way it sounded. "Once again"

I kind of fancy myself as a serious commentor, the kind who dissects and goes mad. I essentially ramble a lot, so I'd start off with apologising in advance.

Loss of memory is a very sensitive and serious issue - which, if not cared about properly, has adverse affects on the patient and their loved ones. So hats off for starting an FF on a topic like this. I like how you've retained their original character traits, but since their is a jump in time, I'd like to know more about what happened in between.

I never liked Ranveer on the show, he is just too annoyying - so here's hoping he becomes more considerate towards Panchhi and the rest. Don't I just love KD and Kiya? ❤️

Best of luck for writing this story, here's hoping that you didn't mind my comment.

Much love,

-Vee