India-Forums

Jiya and Crying (Page 2)

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
me too i have it recorded the entire series so i mean i just forward the lame parts and just watch jias and netras part

shikdumGAL Senior Member
shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

lolz...same here sarina...

i m getting bored watchin reth so i just come on India-forums to see updates...n' if i find one episode good then i think of watch that part. Earlier, i used to watch it even thought it come at 10 at night n' i have a college to go in the mornin...but now i don't feel like stayin awake for it.Confused

anyways...i was bz as i was having exams n' now having final exams so i m double bz.Dead

good to know that simrik missed me n' sarina!Tongue At least, you keep comin on reth forum n' keep it alive. Can i call u a candle? jk....LOL 

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

hahhahahahha awww shikum u rock! yeah guys i even dont watch the ones that come here. Classes are killer though i am off to go home for the summer, but am thinking of taking summer classes. but i have dvr so i recorded the entire series i forward through the whole show just for jias part and netras.

Man this show is getting a drag. Jia should end up the lawyer netra should die.Angry

Go to top