Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
too good πŸ‘
plzzz continue...😳
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome story!!! I just now read all parts together & loved itπŸ˜ƒ If you have an PM list, do add me.

And do update soon!!!
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi everyone

I am back with Part - 10. Thank you for the comments.
I got carried away while writing about the engagement. Hope i didn't drag it and make it boring.

Anandi's Guilt

Anandi is getting ready as Gehna was helping her. But her concentration was else where. She was recollecting what all she said to Shiv in spur of the moment. The more she was thinking about it more bad it felt. Even though she was angry with him for lying, she knew that was not the only reason for her behaviour. She was frustrated with everything happening around her and she took it all on Shiv. Gehna suddenly interrupts Anandi asking her to get ready and she will be right back. As Gehna leaves, Anandi sits on her bed feeling guilty. "I always say mean things to him and he never speaks back. He just listened when I yelled at him for agreeing to marry me and even today he said nothing as I went on blaming him for my situation". Her eyes suddenly fell on the phone next to bed. She picked it up questioning herself "Should I apologize". She then notices 2 messages in her mailbox. She opens and reads them one after the other. She felt like being hit by a train. She reads again and again as tears roll down her cheeks. "What have I done? I was very angry at him for hiding things from me but I had no right to hurt him or call him names. I was so desperate to know what happened that I lost my balance". She recollects Dadisa's words from previous day "Jo bhi hua Shiv ki koi galati nahi hai". Iravati telling her "Mera Shiv bahut acha ladka hai. Diknayme tough lagtha hai laki bahut sensitive hai. Choti se baath ko be dil se lagaletha hai. Sab keliyae care kartha hai lakin apna khayal nahi raktha" keeps repeating in her mind. She picks up the phone and dials Shiv's number. She doesn't know what to say but she has to talk to him. No one picks up the phone. She gets disappointed. She tries to call again and someone says "Hello, Kaun?". Anandi realizing its not Shiv, asks "Ji wo collector sab se baath kar sakthi hu? Mai Anandi". "Bhabi Aap" shouts Mahi. Anandi with a blank face "Ji Kaun?". He explains its Shiv's brother and they didn't meet yet. Anandi was not listening to anything he said. He then gives her the answer she needed "Bhaya tho aap hi kai paas aarahe hai. Phone bhoolgai tho mai aya pick karne. Kuch kahana hai vunse". Anandi just says thanks and cuts the phone. She feels ashamed of her action.

The Engagement

Shiv and family reach the haveli. As they get down the SUV, musicians start rajasthani music.  Shiv gets down the vehicle wearing a "Cream color sherwani with maroon bottom. Heavy gold and maroon color embroidery work around his neck and back. A maroon color turban with a feather. He looked extremely stunning. Dadisa herself was mesmerised by his looks. "Shiv tho aaj raj kumar jaiso lage nai" she said to Gehna who was standing next to her with aarati ki thali. Nandu who was standing between Gehna and Dadisa heard her comment and replied "Cinema hero kay jaisa hai, Dadisa". Both Gehna and Dadisa laugh at nandu's comment. Gehna goes to Shiv and gives him aarati. The whole Singh family invite the Shekhar's into haveli. Dadisa asks Iravati about Saanchi. She replies she is coming with Choti Ma's son behind in jeep and will come in few minutes. They all enter the Haveli. Dadisa makes them comfortable and introduces them to Anandi's father, Shyam, Suguna and their family. Everyone exchange pleasantries. Alok tells Anandi's father "Aapki beti lakho mai ek hai". Kajhan Singh feels very happy listening and says thank you. Shiv tries to be as normal as possible with people around him. Saanchi and Mahi come and join the Shekhars. Mahi giving Shiv his phone looks around with an awe. "Wow what a place. And so many people". He realises Shiv was not paying attention taps him "Kya bhaya nervous feel horahe ho kya?". Saanchi intervenes "Sab kithna acha sajaya hai na. Beautiful colors and flowers. Bhaya looks like the entire village is here". Shiv says "village ki Sarpanch ki shaadi hai tho sara gao yaha nahi tho kaha hoga". Even though he was speaking he felt very mechanical and emotionless. He just wants it all to end fast so that he can be alone. "Why and for what was she angry that she said those words to me?" he thinks. He tries to clear his thoughts and keeps telling himself that Anandi didn't mean any of it. Even though his mind was telling him that there must be a reason behind Anandi's actions, his heart was still in lot pain. Dadu introduces Mahi to the Singhs and calls Shiv. He walks to them and tries to participate in the conversation but fails.

Everyone look up as Anandi starts to come down the stairs. She was wearing a maroon color gaghra with light gold color peacocks on it. Light gold color choli with maroon and gold color  design allover. Gold colored dupatta with nice simple maroon border tied just like how she wears everyday but without ghunghat on the head. Mehendi till her elbows and bangles covering half her hand. Ruby and white stone set not very heavy but perfect for the occasion with matching Jumkas. A 3 layered white stone chain with ruby locket in between tied around her waist. And as final touch a transparent light gold veil/duppata with maroon color border design placed on her head like a ghunghat as it runs till the ground. She was not heavily dressed but simple and just right. She was beyond beautiful. Shiv hesitates to look up when Mahi turns his face to Anandi's side saying "You are missing it bhaya. Don't be shy". Shiv was spellbound by the beauty in front of him. She was looking like a goddess. He just kept looking at her forgetting all his worries for a second. Anandi thinks about Shiv and her eyes try to find him. She was feeling very guilty for her behaviour. She wanted to apologize immediately. Iravati's words were still ringing in her ears. Suddenly their eyes met for few seconds. She was trying to find anger in his eyes but cannot see it. Shiv realizing he was staring at her, turned his face. His entire body went numb with sudden pain. Anandi was thinking how to approach him in this crowd and apologize. As she came down everyone was praising her beauty that she looks like a princes etc. Anandi was feeling very uncomfortable. She suddenly realized it was her engagement and frowned. She crawled back into her lonely dark hole again.

Dadisa asked Anandi to sit next to Shiv. Their eyes met as she was sitting but Shiv was quick in turning away this time. With her next to him it was hurting even more. He felt his heart winning over his brains logic. Anandi noticed Shiv was not his usual self. The smile on his face was missing and also he was looking pale. She knew the cause. She forgot about her other fears as she started thinking about how to apologize to Shiv. There was somebody or the other standing next to them. So she figured she can't talk to him. She noticed his phone was next to him. There was a spark in her eyes. She called one of her class girl and asked her to get her phone which was next to her bed. The girl obediently agreed. Anandi wanted to apologize as soon as possible and get her guilt takes over. Meanwhile Mahi ran to Anandi, sat between her and Shiv and introduced himself. Mahi said he was pleased to meet her at last after listening a lot about her. He reminds her it was he who talked to her on phone when she called Shiv. Shiv who was listening to the conversation lifts his head in confusion. Mahi as if remembering something bites his tongue and silently tells Shiv she called after he left and he forgot to mention it. Shiv looks at her as if asking why she called with his eyes. Anandi looks at him helpless and turns around to see if the girl is back with her phone. Even though they are sitting together, they are still far apart. Mahi loudly tells Shiv "Bhaya bhabi tho real mai aur be sundhar hai". Anandi keeps her famous expressionless face whereas Shiv was taken back by the comment. He looks at Anandi who doesn't look pleased by Mahi's comment. He warns Mahi to behave.

Shiv who was unable to sit next to Anandi gets up and goes to meet his family friends who were here for the occasion. Anandi looks at Shiv as he walks off. She regretted for her action. Even though he was trying to act as if everything was ok. Anandi knows it was not and she wanted to make it right. The girl appears before Anandi with the phone. Anandi grabs the phone and looks around. Everyone around her were busy. She in lightning speed opens the phone, types 'SORRY! Maaf kardeejia' and sends SMS to Shiv. Once sent she tries to find Shiv to confirm he saw it. Dadisa comes and starts talking to her due to which Anandi cannot verify.

Shiv who was standing next to Dadu buried in his thoughts come back to reality as phone in his pocket buzzes. He walks to a corner, picks it up and looks at the message. As he reads it, he feels heavy weight lifted from his chest. His heart felt as light as a feather. He looks back with a huge smile to see Anandi. She was talking to Dadisa. He was happy he was right thinking Anandi didn't mean what she said. She was just unhappy, angry and frustrated which led to her breakdown. It worried him, "This was the second time she snapped in last two days". He decided to talk to her after the ceremony. He looks at her again and finds her eyes searching for something. He realizes they were searching for him. This brought a huge smile on his face. What ever may be the reason  but for first time she was looking for him and he was loving it. He decides to act as though he didn't see the message.

Dadisa asks Shiv to come and takes his seat. He still has a serious and pale face. Anandi tries to read his mind but in vain. "Did he see my SMS or not?" she wonders. Shiv is smiling inside observing her. He was loving the attention she was giving him. Its not like he gets it daily. Dadisa asks Anandi and Shiv to stand up and exchange rings. Anandi coming back to engagement mode (reality)and just freezes. She feels that suffocated feeling coming back. Before anyone can realize and call Anandi, Saanchi jumps in holding her "Bhabi sharmayei mat". Anandi realizing she froze and everyone was watching her. She looks at Shiv who was waiting and calmly gives her hand. Shiv very carefully and happily puts the ring on her finger promising himself he will always make her smile. Dadisa gives Anandi ring. As Shiv extends his hand, Anandi inserts the ring. Everyone rejoice and congratulate each other except for Anandi. Music starts to play. They both take everyone's blessings. As they sit, Shiv notices that Anandi was looking pale. He understand how overwhelmed she must be feeling and thinks of way to cheer her. He goes to Bhairo and says something to him. He then takes his phone and talks to someone. Anandi notices Shiv talking to Bhairo and on phone. She suddenly recalls the message she sent Shiv. "Did he see it. I need to say sorry. But how?" she looks around helpless. The more she was delaying the more burden she felt. Bhairo suddenly comes with Anandi's Laptop and gives it to Anandi. Anandi looks at it and a smile comes on her face. Sumitra on the other side says she is very happy for Anandi. She expresses her disappointment that she was not there. Anandi with tears in her eyes says she misses her. Sumitra says not to cry as her eyes have shed enough tears and now its time to be happy. She then asks for Shiv. He comes into the frame sitting next to Anandi. She thanks him for giving Anandi a new life. Shiv says not to use such big words and he is lucky to have Anandi in his life. Sumitra gives them both her blessings and asks Anandi to keep smiling. Anandi feels a bit happy after talking to Sumitra. She realizes Sumitra's call must be Shiv's idea recollecting him talking to Bhairo. Her remorse increases and she can't take it anymore. She gathers courage and turns to Shiv sitting next to her.

Suddenly "Maahi ve Thats the way Maahi ve" song starts to play and Mahi, Saanchi start dancing. Anandi gets disappointed. She thinks "I was never in such a situation where she said something this harsh to a person. Where I was responsible for someone's suffering" and that burden was killing her. Slowly members of both families are pulled by Saanchi and Mahi to dance. Mahi comes and drags Shiv without warning and force him to dance. Shiv just stands there not giving in. Saanchi grabs Anandi and makes her stand next to Shiv. She signs Anandi to dance and make Shiv dance. But She just stares at Shiv who was looking at her and look down. Everyone dances around them and at the end Saanchi pushes Anandi towards Shiv. She loses balance and was about to fall when Shiv holds her (Rab ne Banadi Jodi style. OK a bit differently). He looks at her with care and they share a small eyelock. He then makes her stand up and asks her are you ok. She nods yes.

Dadisa and family ask everyone to have lunch. Anandi and Shiv who were back to their sitting positions were left alone. They both turn to each other simultaneously saying "Mujhe aap se kuch baath karna hai" and both look at one another surprised. Shiv looks around and says wait. He goes to Dadisa and asks her if he can talk to Anandi alone for few minutes. She thinks what might people think but realizes most of them are out having lunch. She agrees and say "Chath pe jaake baath karo. Aur Shiv beta jaldi aana". Shiv nods and says thank you.

I was about to post Jagya knowing about Gauris' deeds also today. But now as CV's showed it
😑 and mine is almost similar to today's episode.😭😭I will have to sit and think if I can change it in anyway. Sorry no second post for today.😭

You guys have fun. And please share your views.

Edited by Hope - 11 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Hope, zabardast update!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
It was so realistic I felt like it was happening right before my eyes! 
I hope they get to have their talk without any interruptions! πŸ˜³
Gr8 work and do continue soon pls! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago
BJPatel19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful,...i like d shiv getting attention from Anandi...cntnue soon...
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating!  It's really nice to see Anandi caring about Shiv for once!  

and I'm sorry that the CVs stole your idea, but don't be disheartened.  I think you should just go ahead and write what you had planned originally even if it is the same...since your version will probably be more interesting!

Update soon!
Edited by XAiShBaBy08X - 11 years ago
colortv thumbnail
wonderful. Better than what we are watching on Tv. Please continue. Always waiting for an update from you.
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi everyone

Here is part-11 and thank you for your support. It means a lot.

The Gauri, Jagat fight i posted now is almost similar to todays and yesterdays episodes. Sorry for the repeating almost the same. I had rough draft since few days and tried to change it after the telecast but failed as it was perfect for me.

Anyways hope you enjoy. Will try to post next part pretty soon.

Mujhse Dosti Karoge?

Both Anandi and Shiv are on terrace. Anandi was at loss of words. She didn't know where to start. She takes a deep breath and says "I am sorry. Mujhe woh sab nahi kehna chahiye tha. Mai toh bas kal ki bhari mai pareshan thi aur jab aap ne mujhe jhoot bole toh pata nahi jussae mai muh se woh sab nikal gaya". Shiv asks "Kaun si jhoot?" wondering what she was talking about. She trembles saying "Mujhe kal ki bare mai yaad aya". Shiv was worried if she remembered everything, he questions "Kya yaad aya?". She uncomfortably said "Woh mai ro rahi thi aap ko pakad ke". Shiv was happy that she doesn't remember much and tells her "Mai jab vaha aaya thab aap ro rahi thi aur apne aap se kuch keh rahi thi. Mai ne jab poocha aap mujhe pakad kar roi aur behosh ho gayi. Thab mujhe pata nahi tha Saanchi ke bareme. Jab pata chala thab samja aap vaise kyu thi. Mai aap ke baath ko isliye thal di ki aap tension na le aur Saanchi ki baat phir se yaad karke aap ko bura na lage. Maaf kigiye ga. Mujhe aap ko bata dena chahiye tha". Anandi was very happy that it was nothing like she feared. She felt bad for doubting Shiv. "Mujhse badi galti ho gai. Aap meri ma ki icha puri karne mein meri madat kar rahe hai. Aur mai aap ko vo sab... Maaf kijiye". Shiv smiles and replies "Aap ko itni asani se maafi nahi milne wali. Uske Liye aap ko kuch karna padega". Anandi confused asks "Kya?". "Pahale promise kariye" asks Shiv extending his hand. Anandi looks at him and slowly placed her hand on his. Shiv asks her "Pakka promise". She nods. "Tho aaj se aap, aap ke chehre par smile lane ki koshish karenge. Gumsum nahi rahegi". Anandi just looks down. "Aap meri message padi?" he asks her. Anandi again nods and says "Maa ki ichha puri karne mai dhare nahi karna chahti. Mai theek ho". "Aap ki ma ke liye shaadi kar rahi hai par aap kaise bhool gai ki aap khush nahi hai toh woh bhi khush nahi hogi. I am not asking you to accept this relationship. I am asking you to try and be happy" Shiv explains. Anandi just stands still listening.

Shiv stops as if recollecting something. "Ek aur baat clear karni thi. Mai aap par kuch 'Ehsaas' nahi kar raha hu. Yeh shaadi mai apne liye kar raha ho. Apni marzi se. Aap please iss 'Ehsaan' vali baat phir kabhi nahi kehna". I told you before and i tell you now again "You don't need anyone's pity or favour. I know you are strong and I respect you for that". Anandi understood Shiv was hurt by what she said. She tried to say something but changed her mind and stood listening instead. Shiv observed that Anandi was seriously listening looking down like a small girl who did something wrong. Shiv with a serious face walks near her which makes Anandi nervous. She takes a quick glance at him and noticed his serious face. She was confused on what to expect and gazes down. "Mai ek baat puchu?" he asks with a serious voice. Anandi feels very anxious. Still looking down she says "kahiye" trying to figure what he wants. "Toh hamari dosti pakki samjhu?" he asks innocently rising his hand in air. Anandi taken aback by his question looks at him. Shiv innocently asks her "Ab toh aap ne mujhe maaf kar di aur mai nai bhi subah ki baath bhool gaya. Tho ab dosti kar leni chahiye, nay?". Anandi just stands there without saying a word. She starts flashing on small anandi and jagya having fun. "Sorry if I said something that made you feel bad. Shayad aap ke liye mai apki dosti ke layak nahi hu. Ya aap mujhe se ab bhi naraz hai" Shiv sounding very disappointed. Anandi listening to his words replies "vasi koi baat nahi hai" in low voice and even though not very happy about it, she raises her hand. They both shake hands. Anandi says "Ab humein chalna chahiye". Shiv nods in agreement. Before leaving Shiv calls her and reminds her "Don't forget the promise you made" and signs to smile. Anandi just stands still feeling uncomfortable. "Itna bhi mushkil nahi hai dekhiye". He shows her how to smile by himself smiling and asks her to try. Anandi reluctantly gives a small smile and they come down.     

As they come down Dadisa as if she was waiting for them comes running. She informs that the guests are leaving and wanted to meet them. Once the guests are almost gone. Saanchi and Mahi grab ANSH and take them to have lunch. Saanchi complains even though she was hungry she waited for them to have lunch together and they disappeared somewhere. Mahi with a serious tone naughtly says "Saanchi beta, lovebirds ko disturb mat karo". Anandi was not feeling comfortable. They make Shiv and Anandi sit next to each other to have lunch. Anandi insists she will have later but Saanchi was not taking no for an answer. " Bhabhi we were waiting for you all this time to eat with you" Saanchi makes a cute innocent face. Anandi in deep thoughts just stands there. Saanchi comes to her and makes her sit next to Shiv saying "Don't be shy, bhabhi". Shiv tries to support Anandi saying "Maybe she is not hungry. Saanchi don't force her". Mahi says "Bhaiya abhi se bhabhi ka ghulam ban gay. I was not expecting this from you". Shiv gives Mahi a stare and he sits next to him holding his ears. Saanchi and Mahi try to get ANSH to feed each other but in vain. Shiv knowing Anandi will not be comfortable was not letting Saanchi force Anandi. Anandi was bit relieved to have escaped that. She looked at Shiv as if thankful for saving her. He smiles back at her and reminds her to smile. Anandi lets out a small smile.

After having some chat the Shekhars get ready to leave. They express their happiness that everything was well organised and ceremony went smoothly. The singhs give some gifts to Shekhar family. Shiv was not very happy by this and asks them to not do this again. He says he will accept any gifts in future. Dadisa tries to explain but Shiv explains her not to feel bad but he doesn't want them spending money unnecessarily. Sanchi and Mahi ask Iravati that they want to stay for some more time as they will be leaving next day morning. "Kal ja rahe hai aap dono. Doo, theen din rukte toh acha hota" says Dadisa. Iravati explains that Mahi has cricket selections and Saanchi has her exams. She adds that they might also leave early tomorrow due to Alok's business work. Dadisa expresses her disappointment that they are not staying for few more days. Alok tells once his work is done and they get some free time they will come again. Dadu adds saying "aap log bhi udaipur ayia. Humara ghar aur sher dekhne ke liye". The singhs nod agreeing. Iravati explains Saanchi and Mahi to let Anandi and her family rest and they can meet Anandi again soon. Anandi takes everyone's blessings. Iravati asks Anandi to take care of Shiv. Saanchi gives Anandi a big hug. Mahi says bye. As they all leave Shiv turns to Anandi and signs to smile.

(My version of wedding sequence is similar to the thursday's telecast. Thought of changing it but this was the best i got. I tried to make it short by I don't think i did a good job)

The Surprise Wedding

Gauri checks all the arrangements and goes to get ready. She looks at the time and thinks Jagat should have started by now. She calls to confirm if he left and asks him to start immediately saying they will get late for wedding. She keeps down the phone. Jagat packs his books and starts home. As he was walking to catch an auto his eyes see something. He looks closely and finds Bade Papa walking on the other side of the road. He gets very excited. He runs to the other side of the road and calls him. Bade Papa looks back, sees Jagat and starts walking without stopping. Jagat wondering if Bade papa didn't see him runs behind him and stops him. Bade papa looks at Jagat and asks what he wants. Jagat gets confused at the question and answers "Bade papa mai Jagat". Bade papa says he knows who he is and asks again what he wants. Jagat felt something was not right. He asks "When did you come to Mumbai? Did you come to meet Gauri? She will be very happy to see you. I am going home. Come with me". Bade papa replies he is here on work and needs to go. But Jagat keeps insisting. Bade papa says "Maybe you are so blind in love that you can forgive Gauri but I can't". Jagat wondering what he is talking about asks him to explain. Bade papa frustrated says "Don't act smart as if you don't understand". Jagat really confused "I really don't understand. Please tell me". Bade papa who was not sure what to think asks Jagat "Does he not know his father was funding money for Gauri's studies". Jagat was shocked "Kya?". Bade papa realizing that Jagat really doesn't know explains everything to Jagat. He says Gauri was blaming his father instead of being thankful when he told her the truth. He further adds Gauri even went to your home and made a big issue of it and blamed your father. I would not have know about it if i had not called your father to say how sorry and ashamed I was of Gauri's actions. He praises Bhairo and says "if Bhairo didn't tell you anything about it then I doubt if he told me the whole truth about what Gauri did in haveli that day". Jagat was in shock and trying hard to process everything he heard. Bade Papa adds "People makes mistakes but only a few try and rectify them and Bhairo even though he was not at fault for what happened to Gauri in childhood took her responsibility. Its shame that his own son doesn't understand his great heart". Jagat heartbroken speaks "Gauri was lying to me all along. She was cheating me and I was foolish not to see it". Bade papa says "You were so blindly in love with Gauri that you forgot your own parents. You even forgot the girl you promised to live with your whole life. Both you and Gauri are culprits of that family. You forgot the fine line between good and bad. You have no one else but yourself to blame for your condition". Bade papa starts to leave and says "I don't even feel pity looking at your state. bye".

Jagat just stands feeling betrayed. He remembers Gauri's lying when ever Bade papa's name came up. Acting all concerned when he missed his family. Filling his ears against Anandi and his family. He feels the ground below him tremble. He shouts standing on footpath "Why Gauri?" People start gathering around him when he realizes where he was and leaves. He enters the house confused looking at all the decorations. He gets another shock as he sees all his friends standing with Gauri and shouting surprise. He looks around and walks directly to Gauri with a straight face. Gauri all excited asks him "How is the surprise?" Jagat just stares at her remembering everything Bade papa said. Gauri comes close, lays her hand on his shoulder and says "Go get ready, its our marriage today" with a huge smile. Jagat pushed her hand away from him shouting "Don't touch me". Gauri taken aback by Jagat's response asks "Jagat Kya hua?" Jagat asks "Why Gauri, What did I do to deserve this?" Gauri doesn't understand what he was talking about. What happened Jagat, Why are you like this? she asks. Jagat in loud voice "Don't act anymore. I know the truth about your education and what all you said to my family". Gauri gets scared, she says "Jagat don't listen to anything your family says. Its not true". Jagat gets very angry by her response "What if I said Bade papa told me?" Gauri was shocked.

Gauri's mom and dad try talking to jagat. Jagat shuts them up and says "You don't talk in between". Gauri doesn't like Jagat talking to her parents like that. "Jagat don't talk like that to my parents" Gauri said angrily. "But you can say anything to my parents. Your parents are important and mine are not. Am I correct?" Jagat question's her.  "Your family lied to Bade papa about me and provoked him to cut his ties with me. Don't believe anything he says" she screams. Jagat goes and grabs Gauri's phone and dail's Bade papa number. Gauri realizing what Jagat was doing stops him. Jagat asks her why she stopped him. A call to Bade papa would have cleared everything. Or even better, I will request him to come here so that you can clear it in front of him and tries to dial again . Gauri grabs the phone from Jagat. Gauri tries explaining that it was all his families plan to ruin their wedding. Jagat slaps her hard and shouts "Don't talk ill of my family. I left them for you is that not enough for you. You never liked them, respected them, cared for them. Thats why they never accepted you. They saw you for who you are. I was blinded by your love. I trusted you and kept listening and doing as you told me to". "I deserve this for leaving my family and Anandi" he said in distress. At this point the people gathered for wedding felt awkward and left quietly. Jagat looks at Gauri with burning eyes and leaves to bedroom. He grabs a suitcase and starts packing.

Gauri comes running and tries to explain but Jagat was not ready to listen. She starts shouting at him to listen to her. She hits him with her hands to make him listen. She looks at her mom asking to help her. She as if remembering something tells him "Jagat tum kaise bhool gai ki Anandi ki vajah se humara bacha hum se dhoor chala gaya". Jagat just stops what he is doing and looks at Gauri as if remembering it himself. Gauri feels happy that it was working Jagat started listening to her. She goes on saying "I went to your house and said few things to your family. I apologize for it. But they were even worse. They treated me very badly without even bothering that i was pregnant. They called me names". She looks at jagat expecting him to be listening and angry with his family by now. But she realizes Jagat was not paying attention to her. She gets nervous. Jagat remembering the whole miscarriage event is in deep thoughts. He asks her "How is Anandi responsible for the death of our child?". Gauri confused says "Mai ne tum ko bataya na that she was not happy with it. She called me names, made me feel bad about myself" gauri said adding anything that came to her mind to the story. She just wanted Jagat to hate his family and understand her. Jagya interested asks "Anandi ne tum ko phone kiya aur bhala bura kaha. Kab?" Gauri happy again with Jagat's curiosity "Vus dhi mera car ka accident hua na thabi. Mai phone par vusse bath kar rahi thi aur Anandi ki vajha se hi accident hua tha". Jagat now fuming with anger "Anandi ne 'tum' ko phone kiya aur 'tum' ko sunaya. Mai kithna vullu dikraha hu Gauri. I know you and Anandi pretty well to know who must have called whom and shouted. You never liked her and never ever considered her as a human. I remember how you taunted her at each and every chance you got". He sits on the bed as if he realized something "Tumhari wajah se humara bacha yaha nahi hai aur mai andha hokar Anandi ko doshi kaha. Woh bechari mujhe bar bar boli par mai nahi suna" he looks crushed.

Jagya was fuming with anger "Mai ne tum ko kithna pyar kiya, tumhari har ek baat maana, yaha thak ki Anandi ki maa ki maut par waha vibhut chidak na chala gaya. Mai janta tha ki mai jo kar raha tha galat tha, lekin tum ko shanti mile iss liye mangaya. Aur tum kabhi mere parwa nahi ki. Tum ne kabhi mujhe pyar nahi kia. Humara bacha ko bhi spare nahi kiya". The last words hit Gauri hard "Jagya" she shouts. "Chilao mat, are mai kyu mera samay bar bat kar raha hum tum se baat karte". He turns around grabs the luggage and walk out of the house. He turns to Gauri and says "I will never forgive you for what you did. You hurt me a lot that. I trusted you and you betrayed me. I hate you Gauri". Gauri shouts back crying "Even i was hurt. Go if you want. If you don't want me then I don't want you either". Her mother comes and tries stopping her but she keeps shouting "Dekhti hoon tumhara parivaar tum ko kaise apnathe hai ...".  Jagya turns around with tears rolling down his eyes and says "I feel sad that I ever loved you. I am never coming back. I will be happy anywhere but here".

It was raining heavily when Jagat walked out of the house. He was lost in his thoughts and started walking in the rain. He was recollecting everything that happened since his marriage to Gauri till date. He felt ashamed of himself for making his family suffer. He keeps repeating he was cheated and had been played by Gauri. He asks god why he keeps punishing him. He remembers Bade papa words saying people make mistakes but few repent and rectify them. He starts walking towards the bus stop. By the time he reaches there he was drenched as the rain starts pouring hard. Nothing seemed to matter to him. He sits and waits for bus to
jaitsar.

Your comments are very precious
πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Hope - 11 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Superb Hope! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I loved AnSh convo & Shiv convincing her to smile more. πŸ˜³
You JaGa fight was even better than the one we saw! πŸ˜ˆ
Keep up the gr8 work! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago