aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
superb update
sanchi is yet to realize her mistake
BJPatel19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update...its going to b interesting...
And when came to Ansh...as love is now one side from Shivu...i always imagine them in song like...
Tu janha mein vanha song from movie salam namste...
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really liking the progression of the story...plz do continue
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved it 👏
plzzz do continue... 😳
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank You for your support. Here is Part 6. Hope you all have fun.

2nd update of the day as promised. Sorry got a bit delayed.

Saanchi Meets Bhabi

Meanwhile in Haveli as Anandi was lying down she tries to remember what exactly happened in the afternoon. Anandi feels so tired. Who is that girl, why was she angry? She kept thinking and thinking. Slowly everything Saanchi said was flashing in front of her eyes. She was feeling very hurt and disgusted remembering it. She now wanted to stop remembering. Dadisa told me not to think about it. I should have listened to her. "Please stop, I don't want to remember" she was speaking to herself. But it was too late. Saanchi's words were repeating again and again. "Stay away from my brother she said. What does it mean?" Anandi thought. She was very confused. What's bothering her more is not knowing who the girl was and why she said those things to her? She looked at the time, it was around 4:00 p.m. She got out of the bed, washed her face and came down. She wanted to forget what she remembered. She still didn't remember when she met Shiv but she doesn't want to try and remember anymore. Dadisa see Anandi coming down "Arye chori tum nechay kyu ayi, aram karne ko boliti na". "Dadisa app ne mujhe ithna kilaya ki aram karna bi mushkil hogayi, tho mai sochi neche akhar apke sath baithu". Listening to Anandi's words Dadisa gives a "you never listen look" to Anandi and says "acho aja baith mari pas". She asks Anandi how she is feeling. Anandi replies she is fine and not to worry. Dadisa tells her to call Shiv later and inform him she is alright as he will be worried. Anandi tries to oppose calling him but stops. She changes the topic asking Dadisa if she wants chai? Dadisa first resists but later gives in.

Anandi thought of cooking some snacks with chai to keep herself busy. Dadisa was talking to someone "Arey aise kaise karo aap. Kal thak hamara kam hojano hai. App idhar ajao bath karenge. Acha theek hai mai abhi athi hu". As she was keeping down the phone the Shekhar's enter the haveli. Dadisa is a bit shocked seeing them. She prayed to god that everything must be ok. They greet each other. Dadisa asks them to sit and asks if everything was ok. Dadu replies everything was fine and nothing to worry. He says they just wanted to talk to Anandi. Dadu and others are thinking how to break it to Dadisa, how she might take it. Iravati prays god that nothing should go wrong and for Anandi to forgive Saanchi. She hopes if only they can talk to Anandi alone first and wonders how to explain to Dadisa. Dadisa asks them to sit and she will get Anandi. Dadisa comes into the kitchen and tells Anandi Shekar's are here. She sees Anandi cooking snack and asks her to cook some more. Dadisa shows concern that they all looked worried about something to her. Anandi looks at her saying "Aap khamaka pareshan math kegiya". Dadisa suddenly holds her head and says "Are mai tho bhooligai abhi phone aya ki kal ka sajawat kay bhareme bhat karnay bhulaya mujhe godown. Ab aye Ghena jaldi mandir se agaye tho acha hoga. Sab bahar gai tho theek na hogo vun logo ko chodke. Tum jaldi se kam niptake bahar ajao" saying this Dadisa joined the Shekhars. "Ji Anandi rasoyi mai kam ki bech mai hai abhi ajayagi. Tho kya bhat karne hai apko Anandi se" asked Dadisa. Dadu wanted Anandi to be present when he talked about it, so he wanted to wait till she was here. He showed at Saanchi and said "Ye meri poti Saanchi. Shiv ki choti behan". Iravati signed Saanchi to take blessings and she did as told. Iravati changed the topic asking how the arrangements are going and where Gehna was? Dadisa tells them everything is going great and Gehna went to temple to complete her mannat. She will be back soon. Gradually they start talking about arrangements and other things that need to be done tomorrow.

Anandi comes out of the kitchen holding snack tray. She keeps it down and takes everyone's blessings. She then finds Saanchi sitting next to Dadaji. She looks at her shocked for few seconds and turns away. Everyone observe this. Anandi goes in to get Chai thinking its the same girl from Afternoon. Who is she and why is she here? She serves everyone. Dadisa showing Saachi says, "Shiv ki behan ko milane aye tharese". Anandi thinks Shiv's sister that means "She was asking me to stay away from collector sab". She looks confused and doesn't know how to react. Trying not to show her dilemma she greets Saanchi. Saanchi doesn't even lift her face when saying namaste. Iravati in concerned voice "Shiv ne bathaya tumhari health theek nahi hai. Ab kaise ho". Anandi nods she is fine but her thoughts are elsewhere. Do they know what happened? She looks at Saanchi. She can see Saanchi was not comfortable. Anandi thinks, I should not let them know. Dadisa interrupts saying "Shiv vakth par vaha tha isleya sab theek hai nahi tho kya patha kya hota".  Dadu starts speaking saying "Vo hum tumse bath karne ayae hai Anandi beta. Aaj Saanchi ne jo kiya..".  Anandi now getting a clear idea of what they came here for interrupts Dadu saying "Aap phaele kuch legiyae". She serves Dadu few more snacks. She excuses herself saying she forgot something in kitchen.

Once entering the kitchen Anandi's mind starts racing. They know what happened this afternoon and came here to talk to her. She wished she was wrong but her heart was telling her otherwise. What do they want to talk about? They didn't seem angry at her to shout like Saanchi did. She remembered how Dadaji sounded energy less and thought there is only one other thing they can be here for. Anandi was very nervous. She remembered Dadisa telling her they looked worried. She knew what to do now. She came back to the hall, by then everyone completed their chai and snack. She apologized for her absence. As Dadu was about to say something Anandi interrupted him again. "Dadisa aap ko kahe jana tha na, bhool gai". Dadu and Alok were sure Anandi is interrupting Dadu purposely. Dadisa looked at Anandi  saying "Ha mai tho bhoolgai. Gehna ko ane do me chalijavungi". Anandi insists that she will manage here and for her to leave as people might be waiting for her. Dadu asks about it and Dadisa explains. Iravati apologizes for coming suddenly and tells her not to worry and go or they will feel bad. Dadisa agrees at last and takes her leave. She signs Anandi to manage everything well.

As Dadisa left the haveli Dadu looks at Anandi and thanks her. Alok gives a smile as if he is proud of his tobe DIL. Ladies then understand what Anandi did. She knew why they were here, sensed there dilemma and sent Dadisa away intentionally to make it comfortable for them to talk. Dadu explains to Anandi how they are all feeling bad about what Saanchi did and are sorry. Anandi asks Dadu not to say such things and it's ok. Dadu says "You really are as caring and loving as Shiv says. He was really upset with his sister for what she did. Even if you are ok with what happened we are not. I think Saanchi has to explain for her behaviour". Saanchi is unable to speak, "Anandi said its ok without even me saying sorry" she was wondering. Iravati seeing that Saanchi was not speaking up explains everything that happened. Anandi feeling uncomfortable about what they might have thought of her was about explain to them when Iravati says we didn't believe it even for a second. Anandi who was looking down till now looks at her. She went on saying Saanchi being a child didn't think and acted impulsively. She is a very pampered girl and is still childish. We are really sorry for what she said to you. Anandi looking down again said "Aap bar bar mafi math mangiye. Mai samaj sakthe hu ki vusko kaise lagi hogi vo sab sunkar. koi be Saanchi ki jaga hota tho shayad vahi karta. Aap ne mujh par bharosa kiya vuskeliye dhanyavad lekin mai bathana chahati hu ki kya hua". Alok speaks up, "Beta, aap ko kuch safayi deneki ki jarurat nahi. Hum ko tum par pura barosa hai. Jinko bathana chahti ho vunko Shiv ne sab batadiya" looking at Saanchi. Saanchi is feeling more guilty now. She thinks "This was not at all what I expected. Anandi is not at all mad". Anandi folds her hands and apologizes for the trouble caused because of her. Choti Ma looks shocked at what Anandi did and said. She turns little pale. Iravati pats Anandi's head. As Anandi looks at her Iravati says "Please beta don't say that. I was very worried when we came here thinking what might happen if the misunderstanding became bigger. But you made it easy for us to explain. You respected our dignity by sending Dadisa out. You were very understanding. Shiv jo bhi tumhare bare mai bathaya bahut teek bathaya. He was very worried for you. He will be happy now thanks to you". Anandi suddenly lowers her eyes towards ground with the mention of Shiv. Dadu expresses his happiness that she is coming into their family.

They all get ready to leave. Anandi asks them to wait till Gehna returns but they say, lot of work is there to be done so they better go. All this time Saanchi just sits without uttering a single word or a slight movement. She remembers what Shiv told her about Anandi. She remembers him saying my sister will do the right thing. She makes a serious face. As Anandi takes everyone's blessings Iravati holds her hands and say "Mera Shiv bahut acha ladka hai. Diknayme tough lagtha hai laki bahut sensitive hai. Choti se bath ko be dil se lagaletha hai. Sab keliyae care kartha hai lakin apna khayal nahi raktha. Mai ne vuskeliye jaise ladiki ko socha, vo vusse be better ladiki ko chunna. Aaj mai bahut kush hu. I am sure tum vusko ithna pyar doji ki vo mujhe buljayega. Tum vuskesath ho tho mujhe vushki phikar hi nahi hogi. Ek ma ko iss se jyada kya chahiye". She kisses Anandi on forehead and leaves. Choti Ma asks Anandi to take care. Alok and Dadu tell Anandi to not take Saanchi's words to heart and forget it ever happened. As everyone was living Saanchi walks towards Anandi. Anandi looks up as Saanchi approaches her. Everyone looks back at Saanchi. They are worried she will do something stupid again. Saanchi folds her hands and says "Sorry". Anandi immediately holds her hand and says no need to apologize you were just worried for your brother. Saanchi hugs her and says "Thank you". Anandi surprised by the hug, smiles and hugs back saying "Its all in past now and you need not worry. I forgot about it so you to forget it". Saanchi says "Bhaya was right, you are caring, loving, smart, understanding and many other things he said. He knows you very well. He shouted at me for the first time today. I was very angry at him but I can understand his anger now. He was hurt that I called you names. He said if I meet you once I will like you but I was not ready to listen. He was soo right, I like you already. He really loves you a lot. I was not ready to accept that. I made him and you both upset. Sorry 'Bhabi'". Everyone was surprised and happy with what Saanchi did. Anandi was dumbstruck listening to what Saanchi just said. Saanchi goes on saying "Thank You for forgiving me. Bhaya ka jussa ab chalajayega aur sab ka bi", looking around at her family. Anandi who was listening and processing every word Saanchi said, looks at Saanchi as she released the hug to turn back. Saanchi smiles at Anandi and Anandi smiles back.

As Shekhar's say their last bye's to Anandi. Gehna enters the haveli. She looks at Shekhar's  and greets them looking confused about them being here. Shekhar's try explaining about the main purpose of their visit. They are ok to talk about it now as Anandi forgave Saanchi. But Anandi interrupts saying "This is Saanchi. Collector Sab ki choti behan. Vus se milane ayaethe". Gehna was happy that everything was ok and greets Saanchi. Everyone seemed pleased with what Anandi said. Saanchi was very happy that she is saved from humiliation or else her family will tell everyone about her mistake she thought. They smile and ask for leave. Gehna asks them to have something and they reply Anandi fed them a lot. They take leave saying there is lot of work at home. Saanchi leaves saying "See you tomorrow bhabi".

Do let me know if you had fun reading it.
Any ideas are welcome. I will try to incorporate them in the story line if possible.

Edited by Hope - 11 years ago
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very good ! 👏 i can so imagine this happening ! 😍 btw, i noticed that CM said Anandi to take care ! 😳 really you have written this OS so wonderfully ! Its really fab ! 👏

Continue soon 😡 😈Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
coolgirl3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg!!!! It was amazing. Can't wait to read the next part.
Plz continue soon
SinSin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, please continue 👏
colortv thumbnail
Awesome. It thought that I was watching the whole scene. It is so superbly written. waiting for next update.
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
NIce starting... read nly part 1 till nw... it's good!!

Will read soon..😊