Frequent Posters

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved it!! Please continue!
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks you everyone. Your comments get me going.

I wanted to know if Jagya ever meet Bade Papa till now and if so when and how. Can someone help me?

Also while i work on the next part, can you all tell me what song do you prefer for ANSH engagement. Just for fun.

Edited by Hope - 11 years ago
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awww very good very good very good ! 👏
lovely ! 😳 plz continue soon ( dont beat me up. I know im a bit desperate when it comes to AnSh 😉 )
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hope

Thanks you everyone. Your comments get me going.

I wanted to know if Jagya ever met Bade Papa and if so when and how. Can someone help me?

Also while i work on the next part, can you all tell me what song do you prefer for ANSH engagement. Just for fun.

i think he should meer BP but after his marriage with gawari ( that way he'll be trapped 😆 )
song...ummm...what about tu jahan mai wahan from salaam namaste ? 😳 here are the main para lyrics -

Tu jahan mai wahan
sang sang yun...chalun tere...
Jaise tera asmaan...

Very nice song 😳
the_Rij thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it. Awesome. Update soon plz
Bharti_k thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome dear...very well written...👏⭐️

Thanks for sharing...🤗

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved the way shiv took anandi's side and made sanchi understand
hope sanchi realizes her mistake
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved it please continue soon
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks everyone. Very motivated with your comments.

Will try to post another part soon today.

Here is PART -- 5. Hope you all have fun. Spare me for typos.

Aftermath

Shiv was sitting in his room rewinding every thing that happened. He was in so much pain. The pain not only because Anandi was in pain and also not just because his sister was responsible for Anandi's pain. It was paining even more as he is not able to be at her side and console her, also as it was he who asked Anandi to wait there. It was all his fault. He caused Anandi pain, "him". Why does this happen to him?, whenever he tries to reduce the distance and awkwardness between them it just keeps getting bigger. Iravati walks into his room and watches Shiv. Shiv still deep in his thoughts doesn't realise her coming to him. She holds his left shoulder when he looks at her. "Beta mai janthi hum tum bahut pareshan ho. Tumhe bahut dukh ho raha hai Saanchi ki kiyae ki vajah se. Tum janthe ho na Saanchi kithne childish aur impulsive hai. Mai nahi bol rahi ki vusne galathi nahi kiya. Mai bass ithna kehrahi ki Anandi ko hum sab jake sorry bolenge aur samjhayenge Saanchi kaise hai. I am sure vo vusko maaf kardegi. Tum please tension chod do. Kal tumhara engagement hai and i want you to be happy. Also there are many things that need to be done and i need your help". She was trying to divert Shiv's attention to something but was not sure if she can be successful. Shiv just nodded his head and said "App chaliye mai atha hu". Iravati walked till the door and turned back, "Beta ek aur bathe kehana tha, I am very proud of you. The way you handled Saanchi, I mean even though you were very angry at her you still consider her feelings and kept your cool. I am very happy you did that". Shiv knows what his mother said was true. Anandi will instantly forgive her without thinking twice. That's how loving she is. But the pain in her something has to be done about it. He is getting what this marriage will do to her further. He wished nothing like that must happen and Anandi to trust him soon. As Iravati came out of Shiv's room Alok and Dadu ask her, how Shiv is doing? She tells them he is hurt with what had happened but is trying hard not to show. I wish everything goes to normal before tomorrow. Dadu replies "for that to happen we must first go to Anandi and talk to her. Think about her. Tell Saanchi to get ready and everyone get ready. Lets not take Shiv with us. I don't want him to feel guilty for something which he didn't do. He had enough for today". Iravati nods her head and goes to Saanchi's room.

Saanchi is lying  down on the bed and thinking. Iravati walks and calls her. Saanchi sits up looking at her mother with sad face. Iravati tells her she is very sad and ashamed at what she did today. I know you are not interested in this alliance but what you did is unforgivable. If you had doubts about Anandi you are supposed to ask us. Who gave you right to say all those things to her. I really feel sorry for her. How would she be feeling now. Saanchi says she got angry from what she heard and i thought she was cheating bhaya. Iravati cuts her, If you were angry you should have come to us with the problem then handling on your own. These are delicate matters that elders must solve. Do you even realize how much you hurt your brother. He really likes this girl and you called her names. How will he face Anandi tomorrow. Saanchi retorts silently that it was not all my fault. That man gave me wrong idea and also Anandi could have told stopped when i was talking. Thats it Saanchi, Stop acting like a child and accept your mistake. I don't want you to create any more problem for Shiv's marriage. Now get ready we need to go to Anandi's house to apologize. I don't want any mistakes from you this time. Iravati stops for a bit and says "One more thing, Either you like or don't like Anandi this marriage will happen. You lost the right to make this decision when you stopped caring for your brothers happiness. If you really thought about him you would have notice how happy he is with this marriage". As Iravati left her words were ringing in Saanchi's mind. Did she lose that right? Is bhaya really that happy and i failed to see it? Her mom shouted from outside "5 minutes Saanchi. We have to leave". Saanchi while getting ready thought "What if Anandi makes a big scene out of it. Then everyone will be more angry with her". This reminded her Shiv, "If that happens bhaya will never forgive me". She was really worried and tensed now. I wish Anandi forgives me and thinking of what all she said to Anandi she gasped "Impossible, Any girl will be angry listening to all that. God help me". With that she stepped out of her room.

As Saanchi steps out she looks at Dadu and Alok who are also ready. They both just avoid her as she walks to them. Saanchi feels sad. Iravati comes out of the room. Dadu asks for Choti ma. Iravati goes to call her. Choti Ma is standing confused at the turn of events. She is not feeling good about everyone going to Anani and apologizing. Iravati walks in and asks if she ready. Choti Ma says "Yes, But didi don't you think its not necessary for all of us to go and apologize". Iravati tells Choti Ma "Look Meenu, Anandi is going to be DIL of our house and Saanchi insulted her. It means she insulted family. Don't you think we all should help patch up the damage that happened. And if you had told us about everything since the beginning instead of Shiv finding it forcefully, there might have been less damage. Now Shiv is all upset and sad before his engagement and god know what Anandi is feeling now". Choti Ma feels a bit guilty and silently walks out with Iravati.

Let me know your opinions.

Meanwhile when i work on the next part. Can you guys tell me what song you prefer for ANSH.

Edited by Hope - 11 years ago
colortv thumbnail
thanks awesome. Please continue.