16th Aug: WU: Jal-Jal ke dhuan ho rahe hum-AshNi

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

how could they use koi yeh kaise bataye for mallu .. its a classic .. i actually muted tv ..coz i dont want any memories of  bhootni on the beautiful song ...
thanks tanu !
Thank you Tanu

It was a very good episode...liked every line of it...

but, precap😲

Thanks Tanu..one of my all time fav ghazal ki vaat laga di..i'll sue Rajan Shaahi for that πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Edited by debaparna77 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

how could they use koi yeh kaise bataye for mallu .. its a classic .. i actually muted tv ..coz i dont want any memories of  bhootni on the beautiful song ...
thanks tanu !

the 1st reaction i got was wat a waste of a song..

so it is still ashu in mallika dreams...dunno what else to say

tanu thanks hun...you are my sole medium to KTLK  right now...ashni scenes sound very touching

did they really have to use songs after songs for mallika dreaming about a married man ???
Thanks tanu. Liked the way the episode began and Ashu's reactions to Nidhi's tension. He is getting pretty bold, romancing his wife in the kitchenπŸ˜‰
Oh! what does one do with DB and CS, did he have to give such an idea?

I think Nidhi's tension has been transfeerred to us, would Ashu have told nidhi about Mallika's pregnancy or not?
 Precap, sure ensures sleepless weekend

Thank u so much tanu n deba πŸ€—

Again missed d episode 😭
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

thanks tanu !

As if one Mallika isn't scary, imagine showing three of her! Pukka nightmares tonight.πŸ˜”
Originally posted by busybee..

Thank u so much tanu n deba πŸ€—

Again missed d episode 😭

@  bold, aap har roz epi miss keu karti ho bhavita..baat keya hain πŸ˜‰