Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I really liked the episode today, well the beginning at least. LOL The brotherly bonding between Anoop and Sahil was really really sweet, and I loved how they were able to say anything to each other. Anoop was clearly apprehensive about the wedding, still is, but as he spoke to Sahil, we began to understand what was going on in his mind. And it's good to see that he does in fact like something about Mansi - her sachayi, the fact that she seems to have a good heart :) And Sahil, it was great how he didn't take anything to heart, wasn't annoyed at his brother or anything for the mom not agreeing (not that he would have a real reason to, but still LOL)

Needless to say though, the mother was SO annoying today and I'm so happy how Sahil just lashed out at her, telling her that she's just annoyed with the fact that he did something without her knowing about it. The way the mom treated Anoop at the dining table! ShockedAngry So rude. The poor guy was just trying to help out his brother, but everything she says to him is some snide remark or somehow yelling at him. What did he even do wrong?! Confused

We can totally tell there will be fireworks next week, cause the precap showed Shivani's parents introducing themselves to her, and she already blatantly said that she didn't even want to hear Shivani's name in the house! Now, we only have to wait and see whether she blatantly tells the parents off for showing up at the house, insults them because they're ok with the fact that shivani fell in love, or if Sahil will be there and will manage everything somehow. Ermm
Stern Smile
I'm going to feel really bad for Shivani's family either way though. =/ They would definitely be expecting a warm welcome but that's definitely not going to be what they get, and ultimately they're going to be disappointed for no fault of theirs.Cry

PS: Did anyone else notice that Anoop was watching BALH in the beginning? When Sahil entered the room? ROFLROFL

Anywho - thoughts on the episode?

Just a note- I didn't cover everything in the episode. This is strictly my opinion on today's episode :)

Edited by Naina2127 - 16 August 2012 at 1:05pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

vandana.bandaruHumtum25skapu80shantellbrownHridijolly_flgodblessallindiSaHillover101Gauri22jps01pensink91ilvudayrasiya.ShanUlasHavvii-DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's Episode (My Take) - 8/16" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manv

manv

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wu ,I too loved today's episode,glad that they showed the brotherly bonding,saahils mom was super irritating today,she will surely cause problems in saahil and Shivaji life.saahil seems to b her fav since she does not start breakfast without him,next week will be rocking

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

Havvii

IF-Sizzlerz

Havvii

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Nice post. Missed today epi. Haailla shivani's parents at sahil home ab phate atom bomb. Yup agree on it both brother share a beautiful bonding they remind me one of my fav. brothers bonding Prem Preet from kdmhmd. Wish to see a lovely bonding between mansi and sahil as devar bhabhi

..Naina..

manv

manv

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Ya would love to see Devar saahil and Bhabhi mansi bonding in future

..Naina..

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@manv: Haha this isn't the WU! I didn't even cover half the things that happened in the episode LOL But regardless, I agree about the brotherly bonding. And I'm trying to figure out the mom. It does seem like she likes Sahil more, maybe cause he's younger or is there something else going on? What did Anoop ever do to her?

@Havvii: Aww! Prem/Preet were my favorite set of brothers. And yup I totally see the similarity now that you mention it. How cute would the devar-bhabhi bonding be in the future? Especially as Mansi tries to find her way around the house, get used to everything, especially Anoop, and Sahil is the one that helps her out :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01pensink91

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks Naina  at least u  told something i think lmam is not very popular coz it really gets updated late on net and I impatiently wait for written update .

Now i saw it anyhow as its updated now ,,,,,,,,,,,,seems real firework next week.

Its needed as well as it is this firework and Sahil Shivani dhamakedar shaadi thats going to give initial good trp at present , as i feel its hottest

Hope cvs are able to use this topic well to garner good trps in beginning.

Once the show clicks to people they can move on with Anoop Mansi dheema dheema pyar  and Sahil Shiwani noke jhok and takraar Wink

PS > U too are Sidhima fan me too Smile

Edited by shana0127 - 16 August 2012 at 1:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..mandygill

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
shana, i completely agree with you, once it clicks with the audience, then no looking back!  we have to just wait and watch! dek attracted younger audience, this show might get some older generation people to get  hooked on to it as well..fingers crossed!

..Naina..

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Thank you Naina for the excellent write-up.

..Naina..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.