Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThapaE thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys, I have been searching for a fanfiction of maan and geet in which geet is a princess and lives in London and she goes to her village during her break and she meets maan at her village. Maan is with a girl called simran. They are at hoshiyarpur and maan and geet accidentally get married due to some misunderstanding. Maan and geet eventually fall in love and they have a daughter or a son but while giving birth there is some complication and geet loses her memory and she goes back to london with her brother Brij. Maan and her child also go to London and geet starts her college with her frinds in London. Maan and geet meet again at her college in London and geet feels very attached to maan daughter or son. I think geet gradually starts to remember her child and husband.

I really wanna know the title of this fanfiction please. I would really appreciate it. Thanks guys
P0K0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ThapaE

Hey guys, I have been searching for a fanfiction of maan and geet in which geet is a princess and lives in London and she goes to her village during her break and she meets maan at her village. Maan is with a girl called simran. They are at hoshiyarpur and maan and geet accidentally get married due to some misunderstanding. Maan and geet eventually fall in love and they have a daughter or a son but while giving birth there is some complication and geet loses her memory and she goes back to london with her brother Brij. Maan and her child also go to London and geet starts her college with her frinds in London. Maan and geet meet again at her college in London and geet feels very attached to maan daughter or son. I think geet gradually starts to remember her child and husband.

I really wanna know the title of this fanfiction please. I would really appreciate it. Thanks guys

Thats Muskaan's ff ''dreams''.

it's IF links creates some problems for the readers(sometimes the direct links r incorrect)so i'll suggest u to read it from her Blog.Google 'Muskaan's FF Dreams' and u'll find the site :)

Btw this thread is curently in it's 7th thread,so if i have to post something...post in it's 7th thread.Edited by Temporary99 - 10 years ago
ThapaE thumbnail
"Thats Muskaan's ff ''dreams''."

Thank you very much, I really wanted to read this fanfiction as its really beautiful.