Phir Subah Hogi

~* PSH WU 16th Aug Vikram pleads Sugni refuses *~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
 Another heart breaking episode,Broken Heart  o ramji ! how long me can bear vikram like this..for me he is strong,confident,and sharp i can't take him like this helpless,defeated and shattered.. Cry
 u r right Rani ! , me fed up with G,  Angry she thinks she saved her daughter,but not G u not ,ur daughter want to digs her grave herself, W &W... i wanted to pull my hair when she said to sug that don't think about VS, he doesn't deserve this.. i wanna kill her.. really i want to she her to pleads  vikram  for saving sug.. but i m sure when she will come to know about her decision, she will definitely blame  to vikram for all this..  Disapprove   
and now ..cvs what r u doing ? first time me felt that adi-amu 
relationship is not one sided.. adi also care her and want her, in his life..Ouch  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66tulipdaisypyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* PSH WU 16th Aug Vikram pleads Sugni refuses *~ (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I have just 2 words for Varun Badola aka TVS:: "You ROCK"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dumppurvitulipdaisypyar-ishk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Mansi calm before you hurt someone LOL

I never felt AA love was one sided, I know Adi had issues when he came cause his hatred for bedni. But when if came to Amrita he was always tentative to her needs. If she was angry with him, Adi will ask for forgiveness or ask Vik for advise on how to deal with Amu. Some where something got lost in translation and CV started making her clingy and insecure.

We will no soon enough which direction cv will go

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxSandy66tulipdaisylikarsh

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
 OH no dear rani ! me know he cares to amu, but he is lil reserved type person, so he doesn't show his real  feeling towards her ..  and amu also says many time that her loves is one sided.. that's why.. 
first time me saw him to searching her and worry about her.. and he really missing her ..may be Mamaji ka asar ho gya hai...Wink Tongue LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisypyar-ishk

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Perhaps Sungi saying she will never forgive him may the the push TVS needs to pull himself together. Although having a mad wife who is educated in the best colleages in Delhi not being to able to recognise/smell someone would drive anyone to drink.

I agree TVS - Sugni need to have a convesation similar to one they had when she first found out he had been married ie Sug screaming and lashing out,TVS making her listen. But it should happen when he has figured out where they go from here. But I don't think CVs will do it - not dramatic enough.

I really hope G gets an insight like Adi did yesterday about the depth of Sugni - TVS love and feels some remorse for her actions (you could see it in Adi's face yesterday after he read the letter from TVS to Sungi).   G has gone from being a concerned parent who would do anything to protect their child (which people understand) to becoming arrogant and judgemental. I think it would be good for her to have to ask/beg for TVS's help.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66Vinnie79tulipdaisypyar-ishk

FastFuriousgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the written update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Aarti.  TVS really "ROCKS".  Especially the scene where Adi leaves with him from Sugni's place with TVS sadly, pleadingly looking at Sugni.  (What an expression).  Varun needs a loud applause for this particular scene ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.