Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53MC4821webkapptailorlifetimefanvita_narineshivnirrashojennyrssarahjcadhewarDimpz06tau123sandy_rskapu80lmaharajhlocomotowikileakslalitha13Sandiya90210~~~Sweta~~~p3cubedheartsmartekomasnainakkkramonamrgattud.singhJ12L85sakadafiromancefanSandy66Gauri22croziaxxParamjitlidvinbumtrinketVinnie79ForeverSHINeeJulieD-Azy-MR21stephhhanna44swan20pallavi25DJ..KhatamKahaniFastFuriousgirlSwastikAshNi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* PSH WU 16th Aug Vikram pleads Sugni refuses *~" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Can't Adi go to delhi to meet her.I am sure some obstacle will come in his way.Which era they are living now?
On one side they are so modern,,they are staying together b 4 marraige.
on other side the girl's father snacthing mobile from her..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiarorastephhhtulipdaisyKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Amritas parents dont have a car??? they came by bus lolz...
but what was gud to see is Adi realising the value of Amrita in his life finally

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhhKhatamKahani

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
 CV's...come on...Vickram and Sugni need to have a conversation  alone, with out  G or Adi present  for anything to be sorted out .and please let him be sober!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylovestephhhtulipdaisy

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
It seems how much we scream they will show what they have decided..Just for the sake of VB i am watching this.If their wll be other show of him doing then i would have seen that show.
i remember how VB 's shoes were shown on train (1st scene of him) with that rocking thakur music ,how he used shut villager's mouth with his witty answrs...today standing folded hand in front of that heartless G...

can't take it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drtulikaSandy66Vinnie79tulipdaisypyar-ishk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Amazing update Arti

Gulabiya one word, SHUT UP

Gosh all my expectations ruin cause of big mouth. I wanted Sugni to let Vikram have it and let all her pain, disappointment and anguish but due interference by you know who I didn't get that at all Broken Heart . Instead of Sugni lashing out she breaks down seeing Vik in that condition   D'oh

Ok Vik thats enough now , please wake up in the morning and start putting your life back together cause I'm really missing my Thakur Vikram Singh background music   Day Dreaming

Jiji is an idiot, who ask a drunk person questions like they're on 20/20

Reva is beyond annoying, and the family is even dumber trying to treat her like a sane person. CV stop stalling and give insight to where Reva been for the past year.

What Amu parents arrive by bus,   ROFL

CV you can't be serious is this a ploy by the parents cause this isn't making any sense at all. (shaking my head).

Varun you rock Clap

Edited by pyar-ishk - 16 August 2012 at 11:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerecroziaxxSandy66Vinnie79Hillylovetulipdaisystephhh

d.singh

d.singh

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 wu. i hav a feeling sugni is getting her sardakhai done. so i guess amu is out of adi life now n sugni in

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

cupd

cupd

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thank you for fast update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.