Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

can't see my dear vicky in such a state

seemasr Senior Member
seemasr
seemasr

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
omg...i can't see vik in this condition..rather i would prefer die.could't control my tearsCryCry
truely no one should love somebody so deep.
This G is behaving this way,b coz she is well aware that vik ll do no harm to her.seriously i am so angry on her i want vik to be negative just to teach her a lesson.that lady has no heart!!!even now can't see the love.

and what is the issue with Amu's dad?seriously pathetic.
guys,,i am not from london but even my parents wont snatch phone from me the way he did.she is broad minded and just within minutes no one break engagemnt like this.Probably the are ultra-pultra modern.

also if the bus leaves then is their no other way to meet amu?i mean adi can go delhi..cv's are in too hurry to show what they want..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani..sunhericroziaxxHillylovestephhhronshaan

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
 U r right .. me also can't see him like this, and when G say i don't want that u meet sug, i felt like u..VS ..be brave and say to her u think i m devil, fine.. now i will show u what is the meaning of devil..  she thinks she save her daughter but G u r live in dreamland.. 
don't know what cvs want but first time u can feel that adi also feel something about amu.. Embarrassed
cvs enough is enough now please bring back old strong and confident vikram we miss him... Cry   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylovestephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I cried seeing the pain in vikram n felt terrible seeing him drunken n sad...I agree wth u...no one shud love so deeply
cvs need to show something which makes sense...dunno their issues wth amu's parents...n G...oh wish I cud slap n shut her mouth for good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seemasr

omg...i can't see vik in this condition..rather i would prefer die.could't control my tearsCryCry
truely no one should love somebody so deep.
This G is behaving this way,b coz she is well aware that vik ll do no harm to her.seriously i am so angry on her i want vik to be negative just to teach her a lesson.that lady has no heart!!!even now can't see the love.

and what is the issue with Amu's dad?seriously pathetic.
guys,,i am not from london but even my parents wont snatch phone from me the way he did.she is broad minded and just within minutes no one break engagemnt like this.Probably the are ultra-pultra modern.

also if the bus leaves then is their no other way to meet amu?i mean adi can go delhi..cv's are in too hurry to show what they want..

I agree with u I couldn't see vikram like this sad and broken
and you know what I think adi will not care if amrita if amrita is gone he just don't care about her and she loves him only one side love
any ways in this case sugni wins she left her mom for vikram but amrita wont leave her parents for adi - adi is not a great lover that some one has to leave his family 4 him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index