Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Reena4kunal

πŸ˜ƒ

EXACCTTLLYY  YOU SAID IT, EVEN THEIR FACE structures are kinda similar.This is a coincidence. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†..  kunal is as sexy as kabir bedi was in Sandokhan..Kunal has these moroccan afghani   features also ..both are handsome.. kabir Bedi is someone who wud love to play this role.He is quite free..Imagine playing the hottest lead on tv's dad ...in the subtlest and most rocking of daily shows on Indian tv ever..aah ..can it get better than this for him..He goes to a lot of this power of social media talks ...and he knows the power of online stuff and how it actually topples the Trp theory , so I am sure if contactd he will be game for the role.Cvs can get a superb dad son track... With sensitive scenes like lakshya ones between hrithik and Boman Irani ... Or glamor pseudo ones like srk ab in k3g ...whatever Ithing they should try him for Mohan's dad.'s role if theyhavent zeroed in on someone else yet...that is...

totally... it will be a track to watch out for knowing the kind of personality Mr. Bedi has... he can totally justify the role of a strict disciplined father...have you seen him in Ganga Kii Dheej? Man, beside the chemistry of the main leads, we the fans of GKD wud look forward to the conversation of the father-son (Kabir Bedi-Mohit Raina)

luv
rehana
Edited by Rehana86 - 11 years ago
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont mind who they show ..I just want them to show Moahn's dad in he near future.!!
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zobia14799

hain...nahin...!!!
i dnt think kabir bedi is the appropriate choice...
casting toh ho jaegi...pehle cv's mr bhatnagar ka track toh likhein tabh na...!
i dnt think abhi woh aisa kuch soch rahe hain...

i have a gr8 doubt - how will indu react after she comes to know about this family honeymoon????

Bina bataye shaadi ki mohan ne aur karwaya Vyaas family neπŸ˜†. Ek honeymoon ke baare me na batane se kya hojayegaπŸ˜†?