Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika113

He injured his shoulder while rehearsing for the karate act.  He dislocated his left shoulder and is taking pain meds and injection.  He should actually be resting, but he does not want to quit Jhalak. It is all sad though   He also knows that we would purely be voting this time out of our love and loyalty, and he feels bad because he wants the votes because he is good  Whatever way we can support him ,he truly appreciates that and he knows the love of his fans.  Just praying that he heals fast so he can perform to the best of his ability.

I do feel sooo bad for him, Mallika, but if you talk to Gurmeet again soon could you please tell him that we really don't care for Jhalak if it's monopolizing his health?😭 Seriously, I love seeing him in Jhalak but I dont want it at the cost of his pain. All his fans will vote for him but at the cost of what? He won't take his rest and who knows when his injury will get healed? I just hope he takes at least a week long break from both JDJ and PV and rests at home. Both shows can manage without him for a week.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
for some reason i'm not able to vote...i just don't get the voting poll when the voting lines open =(
can't ppl outside india vote?
TAPD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@kinSanj

Yes ppl out of India can vote.  need to wait till the show is aired in that country.  Not India!
Edited by TAPD - 11 years ago
valli30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
you are in pain but you performed.
we are all with you.
get well soon gurmeet.
pratimaan2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
OMG I am like crying again shoulder pain may god give u strengh to overcome u'r pain and handle 2 shows...don't worry GURU u'r fans r always with u .we will crazily vote for u...this time voting lines are going to flood...
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TAPD

@kinSanj

Yes ppl out of India can vote.  need to wait till the show is aired in that country.  Not India!

oh will try that this time then... =D
thank u for the help😃
spatel310 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Eva and Mano. Will vote as much as I can online. Hope he recovers soon. Edited by spatel310 - 11 years ago
Misha123sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope he gets well soon.
Tfs
123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
may Allah give him strength. will vote harder this time. he should not worry about JDJ now. he should take care of himself. all the best to him.
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww Gurmeet =( Will surely vote vote and vote for him! He deserves the best and I hope he recovers soon enough =)

Z