Swayam and Sharon- Embroiled In Disparities </3 :(

candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Mis-understandings and problems come looking for SwaRon. 
I have literally lost count of the number of tiffs,arguments, and rows they've had. 

Today's scene broke my heart completely. πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”

I couldn't blame either of them for their actions. 
Sharon's reactions were obvious,considering she spent an entire day hearing jibes and taunts and accusations. Anyone in her place would have been boiling on the inside.
And Swayam being Swayam,tried to calm things down, tried to talk some sense into her, but I guess his calmness only aggravated Sharon more. He atleast tried to talk things out with her although it made matters worse.
So I feel no one is to blame here. Both of them were right in their own ways. πŸ€”

Our only hope now is Rey's and Swayam's friendship which is intact inspite of all these altercations happening everywhere. Hope they come up with some ideas to set things right. 

But that might not be any time soon because next week's precap shows more 'angry Sharon' and 'helpless Swayam'.  
And the fact that Sharon was wearing the 'Ek Ladki Bheegi Bhaagi Si' costume during that scene stung my heart.😭 *sigh* 

Lets all hope that ReYam come up with something soon. 
Or atleast the 'Dancing Banned' track starts soon, where we can be sure that the teams unite and stand by each other again. 
Can't see all this unpleasantness anymore.

P.S- Swayam dialogue,"Tum mujhe apne aap se door kar rahi ho Sharon, you're pushing me away", brought tears to my eyes. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

WHY this kolaveri CVs???πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ’”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful post as usual, Sharadhi. πŸ€—

Yes, the episode broke my heart too. And that last line brought tears to my eyes too, not least because Shantanu as Swayam said it so painfully well. And not least because through the sequence Sneha as Sharon was so bloody outstanding. πŸ‘

These two have been happy for so little, and sad for such a lot of time lately that my heart's been sinking kaafi time se. And this is just one step closer to rock-bottom. 

They're both not to blame, and both in very sticky positions in their own right, and yeah...it's complicated. And it hurts. 

I wonder how long this will last, considering how terribly sad the precap looks too, and I'm sure the promo will be nothing short of depressing. Sigh. Kya life hai. πŸ˜”
Edited by -.nandini.- - 11 years ago
gargicool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
*Reserved* will Edit tomorrow πŸ˜Š
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
😭 I hate this MU track
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sounds like this weekend is gonna really drag mulling over the sad developments...

Differences of opinion r normal but not the fact  that each of them end up in MU and heartache...& itz not as if Swayam ko hurt karke Sharon khush hone wali hai ya vice versa...that hurts more to c these two pepl who we hav always seen as one r never allowed to taken in the feeling of being together except momentarily...

TahHa were exceptional but then they always thrive in such scenes...Sharon's anger and Swayam's calmness were both accentuated and lukd reasonable in the way it was portrayed by Sneha and Shantanu...πŸ‘     
nly4usharon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Actually its the other way round we can only count the happiee moments of SwaRon because count usko kiya jaata hai jo kabhie kabhie hota hai jo har baar hota nahi and yeah todays scene was heart wrenching its jus broked our hearts but dis is what SwaRon is known for ryt breaking our hearts
i agree no one should be blamed Both were right in own way but i feel if sharon fro once think from their POV den the damage might not be dis worse My heart went out for swayam when he said those lines waise after soo many episodes i think swayam is shown balanced Now the only hope left is Reyam but this si not soo easy because sab ke ego hurt ho chuka haithey are going to have really a rough time ahead and i i hope dis time also dey clear out all the MU between the teams 

swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u
swayam is right at his place sharon is right at his place but this mu is not right at this place!!!

Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Dont you find these st.lious students strange everytime whenever there is a problem they are ready with taunts...strange...
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CVs.. V Kriyaanshians r alrdy broken.. No kriyaanshian is happy.. Now i can see d same in swaron fans too:(
Y doin this.. Yyy
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
agree with u candy!!
n dis tym I think both Swayam n Sharon are completely justified on their individual POVs..bt as a whole dis does affect swaRon..I thot 2day things wud get sorted btw dem..bt again the precap showed dat dis fight is not ending anyway soon..so just can hope for the best dat maybe after dis swaRon wud come more closer n their relationship wud definately grow much stronger..till den no option other dan seeing dem stuck in MUs!