Phir Subah Hogi

Sugni on her self destructive path!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Vinnie79

IF-Rockerz

Vinnie79

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Unless my instinct is way off and she is asking Bumshukiya for a ride to the city!, no bus fare and all that,  LOL.  What other reason would she have to do so other than doing raai.??
 Last night episode showed us something about what is going on in her brain , she is angry, but not only at Vickram Singh, a small part of that anger is probably directed at her mother as well..
 when she told Rattu "what did mother think? she stopped my life from being ruined, my life did not start yet it is now starting, "  I found that line strange.!
 Here is the rub, on her  quest to ruin herself befor any one else dose, she will be hurting the two people  who love her the most..and this time Gulabiya can rant , rave, or be that  tigress  fighting the world to save her  from the big bad Thakur , and but  she will be helpless to stop  Sugni... unless she locks her in a room!  So  she will have to stand by and watch her daughter  go into bamskukiyas truck  What is she going to  do  Fall on Adi's foot to  stop Sugni  again???
  Do you think Gulabiya will realize  that in her quest, to "Save" Sugni, she pulled her out of the pot and shoved her into the fire.???  That maybe , things are not always what it seems and she could have been wrong in painting TVS with the same brush as all the other thakurs. ???
 Now Sugni, is also making sure to stick a knife in his heart, by doing the one thing  she knows he hates, she will be the talk of the town,  "Thakur Vickram's ex fiance  will be  the chief Raai dancer tonight!" Now will he sit back , with his bottle of whiskey and just let her do it? I think not! But given the Raai tradition, suppose Sugni Refuses HIM to do her Sardakhi???  I mean her hate for him is such that she accepts some one else ???  The ultimate revenge???
 Let's hope befor that happens she snaps out of it, and take a chance by leaving, get a fresh start...  Lets  see what she dose...
 Thank for listening to my thoughts, please share yours!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53ramonamcupdcroziaxxSweetiShobhyForeverSHINeeJulieDvenHillylove-rupa-radev24~~~~pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sugni on her self destructive path!!!" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I also believe that she is going to do Rai. I believe that Rathu might tell Vikram what she is going to do and he might try to stop her by forcefully doing her sardakai.
After watching last night's episode with Aditya reading Vikram's letter to Sugni and him just seeing how much Vikram loves Sugni, if Aditya STILL falls in love with her then he is a SICKO!!!!
He just cannot doubt their love for each other now. So please Aditya leave your uncle's love ALONE!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveVinnie79

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Vinnie, what a post and what an argument. My sentiments exactly. 

IMO the psychology used by CVs here is that Sugni's hurt, heartbreak, mistrust is going to translate into her own barbaadi, taking a path that only leads to self destruction, unforgiving to TVS, revenge from TVS by doing exactly what he hates her doing, even "saves" her from other thakurs lecherous motives, killing her soul by killing her principles, going against all that G fought all her life to make Sugni into a Bedni who is proud, sanskaari, a role model in an ugly society that breeds nothing but poison.

Yes, her anger is all pervasive now. She's blurting against G also without thinking that G's intentions were not to see her more hurt. Her intentions were only to save her from humiliation and hurt. Even if G could foresee that Sugni's fate will bring her to this stage, she will be there to hold her hands, to console her, to support her all the way, perhaps even leave the godforsaken village as they once planned together.

But the way I see it, this time G will not be able to stop Sugni from destroying her, no matter how hard she will try. Yes, this time G will silently watch Sugni, cry her heart out but will watch Sugni going in Bum's truck and wont be able to do a thing about it, while GFN toli (minus Laxmi) will be all gaga seeing their greed and wishes finally coming true Ouch Jai Seeta Maiya !Angry

Will Gulabiya use her final trump card and beseech Adi to save Sugni ? She may but I doubt if it will bear any fruits bcoz Sugni is more determined than she ever was to make sure that her "actions" cause TVS more hurt than he caused her ... indeed the ultimate revenge. She will do raai and sardhakai if it completely finishes her in the process. G's actions indeed put her own daughter from fire to frying pan. I guess like they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, seems to apply here fully.

You and me both, that Sugni snaps out of it before resorting to any drastic actions, totally uncharacteristic of her, but somehow I doubt that. Like she told Rattu, forget about Mai, even God cant stop her from embarking on her "new" decision.

Just my 5c!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cupdForeverSHINeeVinnie79

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
 mother and daughter both lost it.. there is very thin line between self respect and arrogance, and whatever G doing, is not self respect it is false arrogance.. pseudo self respect.. 
she never think what VS did good for her and her family.. and what could he do to sug when she was living in his mansion.. she always sees him in the same mirror of all thakurs.. and when she will know about sug's decision , she will definitely blame to VS for this..
and sug .. she has no mind, she want to take revenge from VS..  like a suicidal bomber.. 
really mother and daughter both gone mad, they don't know what they are doing...      

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunhericupdHillylovepyar-ishk

sunheri

Groupbie

sunheri

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
How can sugni forget all conversations that she had with TVS in front of mandir when he asked her that if Reva is alive what would she do? And bcas of her answer he probably did not get courage to say the truth ...
How can she not remember that he always asked her to know that he loves her no matter what the situation is...

Was her love for TVS just to get married? Cant she see that she lived in his mansion and if he really wanted he could have used her and thrown her away ...I think both mother and daughter should meet horrible and evil thakurs then they both will realize TVS goodness...How can she not melt seeing TVS condition? For me its unbearable to see TVS like this ...
I dont understand how Sugni is saying such bitter words to TVS...

G I just hate her ...I think there is no logic or any substance when she talks to TVS. She just doesn't like TVS. Maybe bcas Sugni was willing to leave her for him or bcas TVS was another person that Sugni loved more than her mom...Sometimes I feel she was scared to be alone in bedni's community without sugni bcas sugni used to fight for her and really be sympathetic to her.

I think after this TVS should not try to meet Sugni and Adi should take mamaji out of this town. Let Sugni and her family fight their battles...and mayb thorugh this struggle sugni will miss TVS and his nice gestures and will soften her attitude towards him!!!!

SaviosaraffcroziaxxHillyloveVinnie79

Vinnie79

IF-Rockerz

Vinnie79

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunheri

How can sugni forget all conversations that she had with TVS in front of mandir when he asked her that if Reva is alive what would she do? And bcas of her answer he probably did not get courage to say the truth ...
How can she not remember that he always asked her to know that he loves her no matter what the situation is...

Was her love for TVS just to get married? Cant she see that she lived in his mansion and if he really wanted he could have used her and thrown her away ...I think both mother and daughter should meet horrible and evil thakurs then they both will realize TVS goodness...How can she not melt seeing TVS condition? For me its unbearable to see TVS like this ...
I dont understand how Sugni is saying such bitter words to TVS...

G I just hate her ...I think there is no logic or any substance when she talks to TVS. She just doesn't like TVS. Maybe bcas Sugni was willing to leave her for him or bcas TVS was another person that Sugni loved more than her mom...Sometimes I feel she was scared to be alone in bedni's community without sugni bcas sugni used to fight for her and really be sympathetic to her.

I think after this TVS should not try to meet Sugni and Adi should take mamaji out of this town. Let Sugni and her family fight their battles...and mayb thorugh this struggle sugni will miss TVS and his nice gestures and will soften her attitude towards him!!!!

1.I think that in the heat of anger , all logic goes out the door, same as in the midst of fear...So where we saw Vickram  make his biggest blunder by lying , put of fear...Sugni is now doing the same out of anger. Right now everything he ever told her was a lie in her mind, and remember she met Reva which further cemented the "fact" he was a liar and a cheat, because to her Reva looked sane, polite and every thing  nice!

2. Her love for him was real, but she is also in pain,  and she did "melt" as you put it a little  watching his state...keep in mind again all her actions are driven by that anger she is trying so hard to keep alive in her heart!

3. Gulabiya is sill in ignorance  of what Sugni is up 2. (Another sign that she is angry  with her mother as well)  If she had an inkling of what was going on, she would have shown it.  Funny she is the one trying to convince Sugni to leave now! Gulabiya is not equipped to deal with  Sugni's emotional state right now, and  I hope she realises her daughter is up to no good !

4. For any closure I think they should have a conversation, but Privately without , Gulabiya  or Adi...so that he can have his say and she can have hers, and in the end decide to part ways or be together..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sunhericupdForeverSHINeeHillylovepyar-ishk

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Excellent Post Guys,Thumbs Up

For any closure I think they should have a conversation, but Privately without , Gulabiya  or Adi...so that he can have his say and she can have hers, and in the end decide to part ways or be together..

Vinnie your last part  was on spotThumbs Up

The way I see it, if you are mature people you talk things out, no matter the anger then make a decision.  The way Sugni handle this situation, kinda reveal her youth.  I am wondering, even though I don't want to admit to myself, that maybe Sugni is really too young for Vikram. 
A mature lady would have really want to get to the bottom of everything, she would not be so quick to disbelieve his love and would want to know what drove him to lie etc. even if she will leave him in the end. 

I don't want to bash Gulabiya but she really never taught her daughter how to have mature dialogue, she does behave the same way. 

Just my thoughts, Even though I still would want Sugvi together. 

Edited by hillydee - 16 August 2012 at 8:53pm

cupdSweetiShobhyVinnie79pyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.