The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

He's the man

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
JJ. Proved it again that he is the man and these royal students are amateurs in front of him. I have no words for the way he insulted piddi and kd. Even kd. The bad boy of royal didnt stand a chance in front of him. I had my eyes glued to the tv screen all the time. We could literally smell how much he dislikes the students in the air. JJ. really does know how to insult someone. If he is really this scary and sharp tongued now when he has apparently calmed down , i can only imagine what a badass he would have been during his school times. No wonder he has left behind such a big legacy and has all the students want to be him. Hats off to Fahad and Manav for such awesome acting. Even they set the screen on fire. Cant wait for monday to see what happens next :)

Edited by missscarlet - 16 August 2012 at 7:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4lyfluv_arshaThe007Shivani..DamonCrazy..

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Awesome post and yeah I agree he is the man and I cant wait to see what happens next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The007Shivani

Awesome post and yeah I agree he is the man and I cant wait to see what happens next

Thankx. :) glad that u agree. Cant wait for monday
luv_arsha IF-Sizzlerz
luv_arsha
luv_arsha

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

yes manav and fahad were awesome in these scenes but about jj i will like to say ...he forgot one and the most important law of newton and that is...to every action there is equal and opposite reaction...but dont worry KD is here to remind him that law

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stardust-..-Ayesshhaa-..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index