Page 2 Page 17

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Where Dreams Come True

The Tale of two friends  Manayata and Heena

Who come to Mumbai to fulfill

Their dreams  and bump into two men of extreme taste.

Men who help them to achieve their dreams .

But

"There are no free lunches baby "

The girls do have to pay their costs.

Prologue

Yuvraj Udayveer Singh  a twenty six  year old handsome prince  of Jaigad  Riyasat  happily engaged to Princess Jainandini. A successful entrepreneur running his own group of companies Udayveer and Co. A man for whom impossible is the word in dictionaries of fools. He is the chosen leader,an uncrowned king  of his people who love him for his competence and magnanimity .

Rajkumari Jainandini  a nineteen year old princess of Devgad  is a fashion diva  well known for her fashion taste and page three parties. The lady who  re defines fashion and its sophisticated manifestations.She has her own chain of boutique and fashion accessories in her name .

Manyata Purohit an nineteen  year old daughter of Rajpurohit Shivshankar Purohit born and brought up in Jaigad the riyasat of Yuvraj Udayveer .She is a first class graduate from Rajsthan University  aspiring to do her masters in management from the renowned collage.

Heena Shaikh best friend of Manyata ,daughter of Mohd. Khalid Shaikh a successful businessman at Jaigad .She is a twenty year old tall and beautiful girl with features fit enough for her dreams, a dream  to be successful model.

Yassir Robinhood  Saleem  twenty three year old son of  Raunak Saleem a policeman in Mumbai police .Yassir is a proud  high school defaulter who thinks education a mere burden and has his own theory of success in life .He is happy doing  dadagiri with his group  of friends who consider themselves as new age Robinhoods helping people around them  in their own dabang style.

The story takes its twists and turns as the two girls Manyata and Heena come to Mumbai to fulfill their dreams .Manyta successfully gets  admission in Mumbai International School of Business a renowned business school while Heena successfully passes a screen test for an advertisement campaign of a cosmetics company .

The story takes its twist when Manyata  joins Udajveer and Co. for her internship progamme and crosses path with royals of Jaigad and Devgad people she knew only by names and their stories in media . While Heena meets Yassir a  self  proclaimed  new age Robinhood .

My dear readers u have already read my Married For Riyasat

You are still reading Wheels of Fortune,

Hope u like thiss FF too

Index

Chapter 1 :One Upon A time Time in Mumbai :pg 6

Do Click Like  and Leave your Comments

Your Lovingly

Smile

Shana

My Other Works

Fan Fictions

Married For Riyasat

Wheels Of Fortune

One Shots

Princess Humene Appko Apna Bana He Liya

Episodes

Princess Manyata Saves Her Prince

Princess Manyata :The Lost Bride

Ode

An Ode To Manveer Writers

Edited by shana0127 - 23 December 2012 at 4:47am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

Nashiamahnoor2468vkhushboovaisha36laranridz_27little.princessDEK_girlTasneesaneha85princessvishakahans1998Roses_ZaYaSakura24...Ruhi77...FireNIceUdayloviepmpm1Moonlight_AnshStarielFantasyangeljazzthakurkakacool123BornCriticalAnam AlihemvbxxDaydreameRxx-Tannu-Inkpen4877shruti-loveSaHillover101princessaaliyaGrenaderocker12Hawa.HawaiSunshinegirllMaahii-ilvudayanushruthi.Brok3nSoul..SNOWWHITE.Shahi01Shazzieadorable_ranaArieltabiSyedAinah-JEHAN-Herman_4uMarie_789sweetshabchitra_raothejazzgalManasi_16minizzMsLusciousudaymanyata07vampire12345678Being-Humanpia.rahaAsmimelody..IshqShava..Ashvikian_AK-RK_Ki_Biwi-...navina...snowdream-Priya01MysticRiver-AquaMermaiden--DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF : Where Dreams Come True : Chapter 1 : pg 6" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Being-Human

IF-Rockerz

Being-Human

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
wow first to comment 
plz contiunu ur ffs are my favourite

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

--Zenu--

Goldie

--Zenu--

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Great Prolouge Shana di! Uday Is Engaged To J :( Is Manyata The Lost Princess? Lookin Foward To You r New FF ! Update Soon! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshinegirllBeing-HumanShanUlas

Sunshinegirll

Goldie

Sunshinegirll

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashukapoor007

Great Prolouge Shana di! Uday Is Engaged To J :( Is Manyata The Lost Princess? Lookin Foward To You r New FF ! Update Soon! 

even i have the same doubt :)
nice prologue.. do continue soon..
b4 this i wan2 read rave party chapter :P :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anushruthivampire12345678ShanUlas

-Niha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niha-

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
nyc start but dont like the fact that uv is 'happily' engaged to j. hope that changes soon
do update soon and plz pm me

ShanUlas

MsLuscious

IF-Rockerz

MsLuscious

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Wow shana really nice c0ncept obviously we wana read wud love to read ur new ff do c0ntinue:)

Edited by MsLuscious - 16 August 2012 at 7:00am

ShanUlas

vampire12345678

IF-Rockerz

vampire12345678

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
wonderful shana i am your big fan and this FF just adds a feature on your hat but please wheels of fortune has to update firstTongue and this prologue rocked i really want to read further please update soon shana but this FF should not give you a reason for updating wheels of fortune late please update both your FF son u rock Big smileClapHug

ShanUlas

anushruthi

Goldie

anushruthi

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
wonderful prologue Shana 
i have read married for riyasat and am reading wheels of fortune 
i like your style of writing very much 

please continue
i wil b waiting to watch umm read and see ur story unfold