Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

New Pattern of Updating, Read this!

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Hi  All

TD had a very unset pattern in which members were updating. Now, we have tried to put in some defined pattern. The first step towards it, is that Lata, Swathi,Jingle and twine have been made Coolbies. These 4 will be actively involved in providing updates for us from today.

The pattern is like this:

Monday, Tuesday: jingle will provide a small update on the same day of the episode. This will be followed by a detailed update by Swathi , the following day.

Wednesday, Thursday: twine will provide a small update on the same day of the episode. This will be followed by a detailed update by Swathi or Lata, the following day. (I am mentioning this bcos Lata is facing some probs in telecast of TD, she will start doing it when that is set right.)

I hope you all are satisfied with this pattern. I appeal to all the four of you to carry on in a systematic way. In case, you know you will not be able to update on a particular day, please post a topic in the section saying you cannot do it on such a day. You can request one among the other 3 coolbies to take up the job in your absence.

The Admin and Mods of IF wish all the four of you Very Best of Luck.

Moderator Team, IF

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 6:33am | IP Logged

hey

looking forward to see you guys in action and i am sure all four will do a great job...please keep us posted with previews and updates..i don't what we would do without you guys..

goodluck wishing you all the best!Big smile

samyBig smile

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 7:54am | IP Logged

I really like the way.. Sindoor forum has been maintained.. so may be we also have little bit of discipline(?) [can't remember a better word] and little control by moderators here...

And.. I would appreciate if the new video post I have created here be made a sticky and old one be deleted.. 

~memsaab

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:29am | IP Logged
good going...i hope, we will get to see the updates regularily now.
SALESHNI Senior Member
SALESHNI
SALESHNI

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Hey Thanks Sree.

Thanks very much for the info. Will be waiting eargly to see the updates

chweetweety Goldie
chweetweety
chweetweety

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:46am | IP Logged
cool. That looks very good. Good job Clap we all appreciate all your efforts very much. Thanks a lot
* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
thanks Clap
.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Thanks Sree for considering me. But as I said due to this cricket matches we are lagging behind in the telecast of TD for 2 days, Bad luck . Yest. ( Wednesday) they showed the episode that was aired on Monday in India. I doubt if they will adjust it this weekend since Zee will be least bothered that there is someone out here waiting to do the updates Embarrassed. Congrats Twine, Swathi and Jingle for the honours Clap. Sree and friends I will inform you'll if we come on par with India's episodes.

Thanks and Regards

Lata

Go to top