Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara MOTW!!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _naksh_raz

Congratz...Dont really know you so won't be grilling,actually i will think about it

thanksEmbarrassed

lolz i thought i was savedLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara MOTW!!! (Page 8)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

my grilling question

1) why dev is your favourite among the PKDHMMPP Tongue
u are bored arent u kuchi? coz he is a cheesy bee

2) why do you hate @preet dae dramer Wink
she stole the love of my lifeCry

3) why jai and verru keeps changing sexx Ermm
hehehhe interesting coz they wnna experience the female version of themseleves

4) why did you made @pujee akk my pandit DUMP dev Ouch
hahhaha im a good girl i dont do such bad bad things! dont blame khata meetha pineapple! alwys u looking for a fight wid me!

5) our date of talakh Day Dreaming
I dont hve time remembering dates as im busy enjoying my freedom my new love is aparnaEmbarrassed

6) why do you fight with my so straight emrteee evry day Angry... she loves you and she always tries making up to you by as much as ignoring you and she never calls you masee or di only.. supriya.. topia..chipakli ... toopeya... chupeya... and she loves ignoring you and only remembers ke you talking to her when she needs to have soem work done by you...or she needs choclates from you or lolipop... and you do nothing but fights with her...why so Shocked Broken Heart  Disapprove

coz she is world...wo tumhare dil mei chupi tamana puri kar rahi hai jo tum nahi kar pai!
no masi no di only Supriya ufff
jo bhi hai i love her n i wont stop fighting wid her!LOL

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 23 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajulpandey

Congrates.

thanks RajulEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.