Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara MOTW!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Congrats Soupie Party

thnks hunEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara MOTW!!! (Page 4)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

3] why Payal always fight wid uLOL? coz she loves fighting wid me(oh!yeh!yeh...so true naa just like pot calling the ketal black,,,isnt it you sadra hua badbudaar pigPig)n thn blaming me ki i always fight (what blame  you... you Deadkash a day comes when i can say you anything and i wont be in deep deep trouble till you dont make me go beg on my legs and begs you to forgive me for even thinking anything about you in negative...oh!i am thankful to god i am not your huby...ot else i would be Censored)...but its actually her how bout any time of some day you say truth...ke...actually its me who do and force her to fightAngry...bina fight kiye mujhse usko chain nahi milta!( WHAT A BIG BIG TIME LIE ...CAN BE HONOURED AS JOKE & BIGGEST LIE OF THE CENTURYShocked)u will see even in this she will look for a fight...just w8 n watchLOL (YOU STARTED FIGHT... read above..i ditn said anything..samjhe naa...you wanted me to come here and fight..you saying ulta sedha about me...thank god i am geting engaged to @preet warn you would make me your personal prvate slaveDead...  ..you will pay for all this you spoiled nonsence lazy bum rascal sadraa hua badbudaar jelous boney stiky witch papa's spoiled brattt Angry

see abh to sab ko aapke baare mei pata chal gaya hai...ap kyu nahi samjhti hai...ladai acchi baat nahi hoti

pyaar se baat karni chaheye...jaise ki mei...kab se aap se pyaar se baat karna cha rahi hu..or aap ho ke meri baat sun hi nahi rahe ho!

aise aise rukhe rukhe kyu hu

i said na i love you honey  

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Here are my simple questions...Wink

1) What wer ur life changing moments?

2) What is the weirdest think about u?

3) What was ur most embarrasing moments? any one.

4) How many languages u can speak? name them.

5)What is fav sport?

6)Describe them in one word???
Pankhuri
Aditya
Avantu
Harish
Nanaji
Dadaji
Mamaji
Maasi
Shanky.
Preeti.

Thats all. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayeyanusha.cochinEkSapnoKiPari

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
my straight and very sinple question as i dont wana fight and dont wana drill...so very simply and humbly and lovingly asking you the questions LOL

1) i forgot complitely how many times we made love on our 1st nightD'oh
2) but i rememberDancingthe date when we made our 1st night,do you Question
Stern Smile
3) did we ever meet on our aniversary... and if meet what special gift i gave myself from you ROFL 
4) the last time i made love to you in which place and where Day Dreaming and how many times Evil Smile
              and
        the final question
5) what is my favourite style of loving Day Dreaming you Party  

ps - how many of you want to come in my death cermony..plzzz..pm me as arrengment has to be done naa Dead

Edited by payalibm - 17 August 2012 at 3:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EkSapnoKiPariDae_drmer

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkSapnoKiPari

Originally posted by X.Sisi94

1. what is once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in a thousand years?  Omg riddles they r so not my cup of tea! ...Time? No the Letter M Embarrassed

2. i am bigger than an elephant but lighter than a feather. what am i? Air? Correct Tongue

3. what season is your favourite and why? Winters...i love cold..i love taking hot showers...wanting to sit in bed all day tucked under a quilt is jst amazing all cozy. In winters u can wear lots of clothes n still be fashionable...but summers its too hot skirts n tanks dont save u from the heat! n here in australia the heat is soo strong tht if u wear sleevless u get sun burnt if wear full sleeves ur clothes get too heated up! atleast in winter after wearing clothes u n make the cold go awayBig smile
 I love fog. I love the morning freshness in winter at a hill station n especially the cold air brushing through u...u are all tucked up in a quilt or warm clothes n still feel little chilly

4.Whats your favourite food? Indian...i love kadhi n paneer Okee lol dont know wil Google it Embarrassed

5.What is the only food that does not spoil? lol no idea...n i dont wnna cheat by looking up on google LOL i will tell yooou its Honey

My First 5 Questions :D

thnks i enjoyed answeringEmbarrassed

i am glad yooou liked the Questions :D

Edited by X.Sisi94 - 17 August 2012 at 3:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EkSapnoKiPari

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
1)Your best friendSmile?

2) Your Favourite Serial till date?

3)Your Favourite Quote?

4)Your WeightWink ?

5)Why you like PKDH
?

Edited by anusha.cochin - 17 August 2012 at 3:48am

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
hey congo shongo supriya ...and my one simple sweet question...

For which serial u joined IF???

-aparna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aparna-

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
First evr member of d week
woww sup congooo shango
party:D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.