Teri Meri Love Stories

~*Mala Salariya*~ Bang On Debutant *AT* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
I also am so glad to meet someone from DelhiHug
I am a junior. She was like 4 years senior to me. I entered college just last year. But when this show came on tv our teachers told us that she is from our college. So yeah! I was proud of this fact..Dunno why though?lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shubhika124

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Mala Salariya*~ Bang On Debutant *AT* (Page 4)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi.

I am a junior. She was like 4 years senior to me. I entered college just last year. But when this show came on tv our teachers told us that she is from our college. So yeah! I was proud of this fact..Dunno why though?lol

Hug

It was smthn like with me to , we had two buildings in our school LOL when I entered the senior building , she passed out LOL
Im too very ecstatic & proud! She did fabulous job na Day Dreaming Who can say she faced the camera for the 1st time! 

P.S. Nobody in our school has really made big Geek in this line Confused . And Mala in her first show itself romanced Gautam Day Dreaming has so many VMs on her & gauti Day Dreaming 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi.

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
she is indeed a fab actor. i cant believe this is her debutant show. she has done an amazing job...

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Hug

It was smthn like with me to , we had two buildings in our school LOL when I entered the senior building , she passed out LOL
Im too very ecstatic & proud! She did fabulous job na Day Dreaming Who can say she faced the camera for the 1st time! 

P.S. Nobody in our school has really made big Geek in this line Confused . And Mala in her first show itself romanced Gautam Day Dreaming has so many VMs on her & gauti Day Dreaming 

Exactly. She is doing an excellent job. I wish to see her in many more shows now. 
In that case, there have been many people making it big from my college but still i kind of feel a little bit more proud for Mala as we have the same teachersLOL. Infact the teacher who told us about her was also so excited LOL

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Ok Shubika.Smile
I gotta rush. I will talk to you laterHug

fizii_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

fizii_gurl

BollyCurry Visual Effects, SKSJ Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Count me tooo

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savi_S

she is indeed a fab actor. i cant believe this is her debutant show. she has done an amazing job...

Hug
Dear! Shall I add your name in the AT?

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Exactly. She is doing an excellent job. I wish to see her in many more shows now. 
In that case, there have been many people making it big from my college but still i kind of feel a little bit more proud for Mala as we have the same teachersLOL. Infact the teacher who told us about her was also so excited LOL

I too long to see her in a full fledged soap Day Dreaming

Arre DU is a hub of celebs yaar LOL SRK , AB , Imtiaz LOL All DUites Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.