Originally posted by Khushi.

Yes! I am from DU :)

And oh! you are form St. Xaviers?

Yes! So glad to meet a delhiite πŸ€—
She was 5 year old senior to me 😍 God! She has changed so much! ☺️

U were her senior or junior? πŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 11 years ago
I also am so glad to meet someone from DelhiπŸ€—
I am a junior. She was like 4 years senior to me. I entered college just last year. But when this show came on tv our teachers told us that she is from our college. So yeah! I was proud of this fact..Dunno why though?lol

I also am so glad to meet someone from DelhiπŸ€—
I am a junior. She was like 4 years senior to me. I entered college just last year. But when this show came on tv our teachers told us that she is from our college. So yeah! I was proud of this fact..Dunno why though?lol

πŸ€—

It was smthn like with me to , we had two buildings in our school πŸ˜† when I entered the senior building , she passed out πŸ˜†
Im too very ecstatic & proud! She did fabulous job na 😍 Who can say she faced the camera for the 1st time! 

P.S. Nobody in our school has really made big πŸ€“ in this line πŸ˜• . And Mala in her first show itself romanced Gautam 😍 has so many VMs on her & gauti 😍 

she is indeed a fab actor. i cant believe this is her debutant show. she has done an amazing job...
Originally posted by shubhika124

πŸ€—

It was smthn like with me to , we had two buildings in our school πŸ˜† when I entered the senior building , she passed out πŸ˜†
Im too very ecstatic & proud! She did fabulous job na 😍 Who can say she faced the camera for the 1st time! 

P.S. Nobody in our school has really made big πŸ€“ in this line πŸ˜• . And Mala in her first show itself romanced Gautam 😍 has so many VMs on her & gauti 😍 

Exactly. She is doing an excellent job. I wish to see her in many more shows now. 
In that case, there have been many people making it big from my college but still i kind of feel a little bit more proud for Mala as we have the same teachersπŸ˜†. Infact the teacher who told us about her was also so excited πŸ˜†
Ok Shubika.😊
I gotta rush. I will talk to you laterπŸ€—
Originally posted by Savi_S

she is indeed a fab actor. i cant believe this is her debutant show. she has done an amazing job...

πŸ€—
Dear! Shall I add your name in the AT?

Exactly. She is doing an excellent job. I wish to see her in many more shows now. 
In that case, there have been many people making it big from my college but still i kind of feel a little bit more proud for Mala as we have the same teachersπŸ˜†. Infact the teacher who told us about her was also so excited πŸ˜†

I too long to see her in a full fledged soap 😍

Arre DU is a hub of celebs yaar πŸ˜† SRK , AB , Imtiaz πŸ˜† All DUites πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by fizii_gurl

Count me tooo

For sure! Whats ur sweet name? As Im adding names instead of usernames πŸ˜Š