Members Lounge

I had a weird experience today...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Crazy_1001

Goldie

Crazy_1001

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
So you know how in Indian dramas there will be so much miscommunication, and so many misunderstandings that it all BLOWS up in their faces afterwards. 

I had such a similar experience today.

I have a friend (Lets call her X) and I sent her some important documents a couple of weeks back that she had requested. However, she never checked her email, or responded to my questions and concerns when I asked her about them. Then today her dad (Lets call him Mr.X)  came to our house and talked to my Dad about this matter, and he claimed that I never sent the documents in the first place! I tell Mr.X that I sent the documents a while back, but he claimed that I never sent them in the first place! So after Mr.X leaves I get yelled at by my dad asking why I never sent them.

SO Long story short instead of continuing this Misunderstanding by keeping quiet and not talking about it Like they ALWAYS seem to do Indian Dramas. 
I got my laptop showed all the sent emails, text messages, and chats that I had with my "friend". Then she has the audacity to lie in my face, claiming I sent the wrong documents!  So I forward the EXACT SAME email to her, and apparently that magically had the correct documents. 

I sorted out that matter within a couple of hours. 
Then I thought about how similar it was to an Indian drama, I COULD have decided to shut up and to keep everyone happy not say anything and taken the whole blame upon myself. LOL

Just thought I would share! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I had a weird experience today..." in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top