Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon : TIRED OF MEANINGLESS FIGHTS - Page 3

swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@jum: yes pehle kae sarae mu toe was like, baegani sadhi mae abdula deewana!!!
tanni-rey toe ladte nai swaron world-war kerte rehte hai!!!
per this is about swaron!!!
i loved today epi sharon anger was justified!!! swayam clamness was justified & by god precap brought tears in my eyes, but at the end swaron will understand each other!!!
sharon will realize that no matter wat swayam always trust him!!! swayam will understand that how the change in sharon was right!!! they both need to change little 4 their relation & by the end of this mu, i hope they will realize it too!!!! i just hope 1 thing that they will not sterch this mu!!!
i want cvs  to deal sensibly & give proper end, becoz they start mu but never give proper closure!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I just hope this point is given some consideration. I'm not saying that SwaRon should be happy all the time. Differences are inevitable and should be there...but that should be fairly balanced out with a decent amount of happiness too, otherwise we'll begin to think that SwaRon's relationship will never work. Honestly. ðŸ˜’
[/QUOTE]

@Nandini ^ The highlighted part in blue totally agree with you...I feel that Cv's are doing all this deliberately to make us feel the same. Sharon gave this relationship a chance and is fight ke baad nahin toh may be after two more i guess break up toh hoke hi rahega.  

I mean kuch accha dikhaate hi nahin hai, dikhaate hain to paplu platonic love and post confession they should show more understanding and less differences and misunderstandings. Post relationship we have heard Swayam saying "Main akele rehna chahta hoon" and kal Sharon said "Leave me alone" but being a couple abhi tak dono main se kisi ne yeh nahin bola ki "I want to spend some time with you" 
Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Sawyer_Tom

Exactly. It's like they are hell bent on proving that SwaRon relationship is not destined to work. That they are never going to be happy for long or at all for that matter. And I can't even bear the thought of that. Too painful. 

Agree to both Nidhi and Nandini, I don't understand what point CV's are trying to make here, does a relationship be tested only with differences, and they aren't any happy moments at all?
And the thought of SwaRon not destined to stay together ðŸ¥º 

nature2 thumbnail
cv testing.our petions...
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
To be honest yesterday's fight was anything but mindless. After many days this fight have substance. But I can totally see why people are frustrated. Its because of the repeted onslaught on SwaRon by cv's. Its like they are always on the front. If only CV's had not given repeated fights (cyber war ott drama) over the last month and this had been their first fight then this scenes impact would have been awesome. But thanks to Cv's instead of enjoying the beauty of scene we are angry and frustrated at it.