Celebrity Fan Clubs

Two Lawyers, One Degree - A Suits FC (Page 95)

Post Reply New Post

Page 95 of 97

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I agree...it was mainly a set up for the finale..

@Harvey...absolutely.. he is now forced to believe Hardman was saying the truth...and he will be more offended that she did not share the news with him on time I guess..

@Katrina...Yeaa something is fishy there...lol she is trying very hard to be the best around Harvey and Jessica..

@Edward .yea I was expecting the same.LOL... so if they actually go through with this merger..he should be seen more regularly in the episodes I guess...and even Scotty for that matter..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two Lawyers, One Degree - A Suits FC (Page 95)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I'd ditto Anu's post about the epi. That sums it all up. It was a good epi but I guess we were all waiting for something BIG to happen.

I like all the Donna scenes specially the one with Harvey before he meets Scotty...so cute they are sometimes.

I didn't really like Karina much waise...specially because of how she behaved with Rachel...God, she's too snooty! I wish Rachel would put her in her place somehow.

Jessica is a bit off her game since last week...nahin? I don't think that merger is a good move...and nor does Harvey apparently. They have set up a full friction packed epi next week...with Harvey-Jessica and Harvey-Mike having a go at each other.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.AreYaar

ikeelyou

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Anu and Maz - WORD on what you've said... 

The setting is perfect for a finale. Hardman will stop at nothing, and so will Jessica. Jessica's move for merger was ...well... not exactly a rash decision IMO. Yeah she is grasping at the straws...but then, the company is bleeding dry and they need a quick patch up before there'll be nothing left. Yeah what this means for Harvey he'll have to share his position with Scotty. But unless he comes forth with a check to put into the "Pearson" account, I do not see what else Jessica can do. As a businesswoman and leader, she is trying to keep the firm afloat...at all costs. 

Katrina is not a pleasant character to have around. Her sneaky ways drove me up the wall...

Although I felt really bad for Rachael, I think she needs to be told the harsh truth. It might seem rather noble of Louis for to take the blame in order to spare her feelings. But Rachael is a strong girl. Even if she has self doubt now, it'll not always be the case. And if she's meant to be the "best" Paralegal ... so be it...withholding the truth is just as reprehensible as lying IMO.

Maz.AreYaar

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Finale sneak peeks 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mits002iHeartMoiwithout-fathomLadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mordor

Did anyone watch the finale?!

I liked it. I thought it was much better than some of the episodes this season.

They skipped a few scenes, but it was still quite decent. It was so much better than the mid season finale (High Noon). I felt sorry for Harvey towards the end though.

Gina Torres was terrific! I loved her! Tongue

I feel the finale could have been better even though yes it was better than the mid-season finale no doubt.

But I feel that by the end of it, this season of Suits became a mish-mash that didn't give much idea about where the story is heading...it's very confusing to watch the epis in some ways...it feels like a jumble of powerful scenes sometimes without any point.

Jessica was terrific, yes...but I dunno how I feel about watching such a humbled Harvey...somehow it just doesn't seem Harvey then...not saying he should forever continue being an arrogant prick but the WAY they went about humbling him here...and the last scene with Jessica was such a slap-down...somehow just didn't feel right.

And W*F were the last 4 minutes about? Mike tells Rachel the truth about him, she slaps him and suddenly they are ripping each other's clothes off and having wild sex?ErmmWacko...I was expecting some powerful storyline conclusion...instead the last 5 minutes were wasted in a lame sex scene to titillate the audiences...pathetic.

Things I did enjoy:

Darby being all Varys-likeLOLLOL...I was getting so much GoT deja vu seeing  him maneuvering Harvey around...lol...and this show was quite an ode to British stuff...what with the whole announcing him in stuff.

Louis and his British counterpart had some funny bits...and the Louis-Donna bits were good.

The Scotty angle was just LAMEE...I myself couldn't figure out what to believe about her till the end and it just felt so blahh by the end...such lazy writing.

And what exactly is Donna trying to achieve? Playing cupid for Harvey and Scotty?Confused...and Harvey clearly doesn't love Scotty...I never even understood when he fell oh so deeply in love with that Zoey either...or are they just trying to push that story cuz his wife is playing that character? WHY should we be feeling SO confused about the characters? The writing lacks clarity in that sense.

Only possibly good angle for next season...Harvey's brother...apart from that I don't think there is much to look forward to.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.without-fathomLadyMcbeth

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
OK done watching.  Aren't finale's supposed to have a cliffhanger of sorts?..Why were we subjected to a random sex scene of Mike and Rachel? *head desk* Oh wait..it was supposed to be Mike confessing to Rachel eh?...Sleepy

Anyway...I did like parts of the episode.. Jessica trying her best to get Harvey to see the good in this situation..the washroom scene was harsh coming from Jess...but warranted in a way I guess..Harvey was being unstoppable...he needed to understand that the merger was the price to pay to defeat Hardman and the rest.. A humbled Harvey is hard to watch yes...I did not like the Scottie lowe angle...randomly stuffed in..

Donna-Louis were nice... and Darby...oh my Nur...Ditto!..he was so Vary's like especially that one portion where he tells Harvey the fox dialogue..LOL and then "on the morrow"...I enjoyed watching him..

without-fathomAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

OK done watching.  Aren't finale's supposed to have a cliffhanger of sorts?..Why were we subjected to a random sex scene of Mike and Rachel? *head desk* Oh wait..it was supposed to be Mike confessing to Rachel eh?...Sleepy

Anyway...I did like parts of the episode.. Jessica trying her best to get Harvey to see the good in this situation..the washroom scene was harsh coming from Jess...but warranted in a way I guess..Harvey was being unstoppable...he needed to understand that the merger was the price to pay to defeat Hardman and the rest.. A humbled Harvey is hard to watch yes...I did not like the Scottie lowe angle...randomly stuffed in..

Donna-Louis were nice... and Darby...oh my Nur...Ditto!..he was so Vary's like especially that one portion where he tells Harvey the fox dialogue..LOL and then "on the morrow"...I enjoyed watching him..

It was a cop out in some ways, Mazzy...like WHY are they glossing over the courtroom scenes? NOW it's bothering me...They thought it wasn't RELEVANT enough to show the actual courtroom scenes where Harvey loses the wager or whatever it is...sab baaton baaton mein hi nikaal diya? Literally the entire epi was built on CONVERSATIONS b/w the characters...none of the actual ACTION except umm I guess the one b/w Mike-RachelDeadDeadDead...apparently that's the only "action" that counts.

So thanks to the fact that ACTION is now diluted, I DON'T feel the IMPACT...I feel they could have done SO much better if their intention was indeed to humble Harvey...by the end of it it feels like the season just went around in circles and didn't really reach any worthwhile conclusion.

Just compare this to season 1 which CONSTANTLY kept us guessing and had the humor woven in SO much better.

I wouldn't mind Varys as a regular character in the next season too but somehow I doubt it...they'll just pack him off to London as the "silent partner" I'm willing to bet...otherwise his scenes with Jessica, Harvey were good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top