Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Two Lawyers, One Degree - A Suits FC (Page 94)

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Oh this was another wonderful, wonderful scene!!! I do root for these two, for the potential they have as a pair of frenemies on the same side LOL  Thanks for posting up all the avis Nur Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceAreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

All my love for the stars, but I could really do with getting some Louis kicks Hardman's ass next couple episodes. It would be a balm to soothe, at par with Donna's award winning slaps Cool

Bingo! You spoke my mind...I actually felt sorry for Louis in the last episode. It would be satisfying to see Louis kick Hardman's ass. 

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 11 February 2013 at 12:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomincandescenceAreYaar

Maz. IF-Rockerz
Maz.
Maz.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Varys transported from Westeros to New York city to be with Jessica!  LOL 

LadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
LMAO GoT actors are EVERYWHERE, man! They pop up in ANY show I watch...haha

Thanks for posting, Mazzy! Chalo as we wait for GoT, we can watch him in Suits ;-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.

Maz. IF-Rockerz
Maz.
Maz.

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LMAO GoT actors are EVERYWHERE, man! They pop up in ANY show I watch...haha

Thanks for posting, Mazzy! Chalo as we wait for GoT, we can watch him in Suits ;-)

Haha yeaa...GoT has like a zillion characters as we know...hence they are bound to tapkofy in different shows LOL

Yea I'm looking forward to watch him...so long it's been.. he is supposed to play Scotty's boss..so that should be interesting :D

Edited by Maz. - 14 February 2013 at 8:33am

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Preview clip for tonight's epi:

Maz.

Maz. IF-Rockerz
Maz.
Maz.

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Another good episode!...

The whole deal with Scottie was interesting...I thought she would also be on Hardman's side...so this was good that there was finally someone from the outside to help Jessica and co...of course it comes with a price.. next week is going to be awesome...Harvey's seeing red...and he's bound to feel betrayed...I wonder how they'll end the finale...from Jessica's point of view...its a very practical move..and a winner infact cos this pushes Hardman in the corner..

Katrina and Mike's clashes were nice too..I did not think they would get to interact much...but I can so see them trying to make a lowe triangle sometime in the future..lol..

Rachel was nice in the episode...too bad she couldn't get in...and how awesome was Louis!...he doesn't tell her that she wasn't good enough..but takes the blame instead...such a noble gesture..

Donna was her usual sassy self with Scottie and it was cute how she adjusted Harvey's hair n suit..lol..

I couldn't understand the Bond references...good for fans of the series I guess..

Looking forward to the finale.epi ...the promo...

Edited by Maz. - 15 February 2013 at 7:58am

LadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
It was a good epi, yeah but for the most part I kept waiting for some big revelation which kinda never came I guess.

Many good scenes though...really felt for Rachel in this epi...Meghan acted very well.

Harvey has actually become so much more serious since the series started, haina? And not in an ANGSTY way...this was all business betrayal naa...and while watching this epi, I was somehow randomly missing his darker hair from season one a lot too...lol

Louis acted well in the bit you mentioned but I was just all ughhh to see female Louis back...they creep me out now.

And yes, DEFINITELY a lowe triangle on the way with Katrina, Mike and Rachel...especially since Katrina challenges Mike like Rachel never really managed to...lol...and Mike hardly shows any real maturity when it comes to jumping in and out of relationships anyways...Katrina is managing to rub many ppl the wrong way, isn't she? I really want to know what her story is...

I was waiting Varys to double cross someone...lol...too much GoT hangover I guess...but yeah simple straightforward sa character.

Jessica played her own master game of chess but Harvey deffo won't like it...she is more desperate to beat Hardman and is willing to do whatever it takes...Harvey never wanted the merger...chalo good setup for the season finale.

Funny scenes...the Harvey-Scotty scene in the office when she first gets back...the Harvey-Donna, Donna-Scotty scenes and the bit where Hardman sees his name is finally off the door...the way Jessica raises an eyebrow in response when he looks back at herClapLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.LadyMcbethincandescence

Go to top