Celebrity Fan Clubs

Two Lawyers, One Degree - A Suits FC (Page 92)

Post Reply New Post

Page 92 of 97

incandescence

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescence

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

That was a FANTASTIC bit...THE most nuanced one in the epi...Sarah did that expression so HEARTBREAKINGLY perfectly...and just the TRANSITION in that convo was brilliant...from Harvey praising her for bitch-slapping Hardman and then the "Hey you're looking, beautiful" bit which she thinks is meant for her but then realizes a split second later he's looking at Jessica behind her...the way her face falls...aww DonnaHug

Also LOVE LOVE the exchange b/w Harvey-Jessica as she steps into the elevator...damn did she look like a gorgeous Amazon or what towering in those heelsLOL

I toh frankly LOVED the epi...it had this solid TENSION in it throughout that was a bit reminiscent of Sucker Punch to me...I loved the interplays b/w Harvey and Jessica as Jessica is so much on the edge and there is a tension b/w her and Harvey as well for all sorts of reasons largely stemming from Hardman's crap...like the little bit after the deposition when Jessica irritatedly tells Harvey she expected him to come to her defense sooner and he goes I'm your lawyer, not your husbandLOL

I think there was PLENTY of good material for many characters in this epi...the Louis bits...him getting back at Hardman...Hardman was insufferable in this episode and I was just SO SO glad Donna slapped him TWICE for everyone's sakeClapClapClap

That Zane is also a crafty bas***d...Jessica tried a ploy but it didn't work...wonder if that will come back to haunt her with Harvey again regarding her suggesting a merger...chalo atleast Hardman's name is off the door.

I even liked the Rachel-Mike bits...the show really has made a great comeback from the nonsense of those few epis in b/w...and now there's just two more epis to go before the season wraps up...I'm guessing those will be high charged drama as well.

Scotty's back next week according to the preview and Harvey's already jumped into bed with her predictably...and ofcourse predictably she's also going to be trouble for Pearson-Hardman.

Arey I did like the epi...not as much as the last epi...and yes I didn't like how easily Monica settled too. I wish they'd cornered her in some way or other...specially because Jessica didn't want to settle. It would have been good to see them beaten...but finee...they'll get more chance to even that score..

Yeah I like the tension surfacing b/w Harvey and Jessica. Hardman is a shark...he knows just what to say...just how to mess with their minds. He understands their dedication...their ambition and their pride. But however much he tries to ruffle their feathers, and points to him for doing it quite effectively, what he doesn't understand is the fact that despite them being this cut throat ambitious people who'd go to any length to get to the top, to win...they aren't only colleagues or mentor-prodigy...they share a deeper bond than he thinks. There's friendship and respect for each other not only at a professional level but at a personal one too...and there's trust too... he can shake it momentarily but he can't break that bond...and that's why they always work it out through all the bullshit he throws at them. Jessica though is definitely edgy...first it was an internal war...now they are attacking her from the other side...her firm, her reputation, everything is at stake. It's worrying her enough for her to go to Zane for the merger which she didn't want in the first place. The name issue is going to come up again soon..

I felt bad for Louis...it's so sad how he always get played or blamed because of the kind of person he is. Yes, he's a creep...but he's a sweeet creep. I hated MOnica specially for this...for putting the finger on Louis...specially when you see how hung up he was on this girl. His scene with Harvey was good. I like how Harvey handled it.

Now that bit with Donna...it was definitely one of the best transitions by Sarah...and it wasn't her thinking that 'you're looking beautiful' was for her but the look after that...just THAT look...oh there's some history there...

Edited by incandescence - 08 February 2013 at 11:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two Lawyers, One Degree - A Suits FC (Page 92)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Yep Jessica was agitated..lost her cool..thankfully Harvey was around with her.. 

I'm very excited to see the next 2 episodes Big smile

I liked thisLOL --

Edited by Maz. - 08 February 2013 at 11:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomincandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Yeah I like the tension surfacing b/w Harvey and Jessica. Hardman is a shark...he knows just what to say...just how to mess with their minds. He understands their dedication...their ambition and their pride. But however much he tries to ruffle their feathers, and points to him for doing it quite effectively, what he doesn't understand is the fact that despite them being this cut throat ambitious people who'd go to any length to get to the top, to win...they aren't only colleagues or mentor-prodigy...they share a deeper bond than he thinks. There's friendship and respect for each other not only at a professional level but at a personal one too...and there's trust too... he can shake it momentarily but he can't break that bond...and that's why they always work it out through all the bullshit he throws at them.  Exactly...and that is why I loved the writing here...it was HUMAN for the doubts to creep in...the faith shook ever so little...and kudos to Hardman for doing it effectively like you said...but ultimately the bond IS that strong that it CAN'T be broken like this...props also to Jessica for how she handled it cuz she's known Hardman longer than Harvey has...

What's interesting is that this whole profession is about these ppl being such SMOOTH liars...about keeping secrets effectively...what I found interesting in this track was how it ultimately can come to effect their closest, strongest relationships too...

Thankfully Jessica-Harvey go beyond just being mentor-prodigy like you said...it's a very deep friendship and respect with the way they watch out for each other...I'd be quite bummed out if a rift was ever to occur...hopefully never *touchwood*

Jessica though is definitely edgy...first it was an internal war...now they are attacking her from the other side...her firm, her reputation, everything is at stake. It's worrying her enough for her to go to Zane for the merger which she didn't want in the first place. The name issue is going to come up again soon.. Yeah she's edgy cuz things are backfiring on her too...she was pissed off with herself for not anticipating Hardman using the confidentiality clause against her somehow...cuz like you said it's gone beyond being an internal war...now everything is at stake...the very existence of the firm and her reputation as well...so she's gotta be edgy...but I LOVE her for still being such an awesome DIVA through it all...lol...all dressed up to go to Zane's house to offer him the mergerLOL...but yeah the name issue will most deffo crop up again...Harvey's not gonna back off there.

I felt bad for Louis...it's so sad how he always get played or blamed because of the kind of person he is. Yes, he's a creep...but he's a sweeet creep. I hated MOnica specially for this...for putting the finger on Louis...specially when you see how hung up he was on this girl. His scene with Harvey was good. I like how Harvey handled it.  That was a superb scene...and a very RARE scene...I think that's the first time in the whole series so far that Harvey gave so much RESPECT to Louis in a scene...huge turning point...isn't it amazing that they all make fun of Louis for being a creep otherwise but when Hardman-Monica decided to paint the whole thing in THAT light...as a sexual harassment suit, look how Harvey's back went up...and it wasn't just for the firm...I think he was genuinely pissed off on Louis's behalf...harvey...THE Harvey felt bad for LOUIS...this is LANDMARKLOL...and that is the amazing evolution Louis has been given this season...seriously loved that scene...little touches like Harvey saying to Louis..."I was teasing...but this...this is bullshit"...and the way Louis's hand was shaking when he took the drink...aww...man, Harvey offered Louis a drink...a man to man talk...Louis must be in HEAVEN...the rest of the crap notwithstandingLOL

And again, kudos the writing for making us, the audience also feel so much for Louis...we viewed him through Harvey's prism when the show started but now we've all reached a point where he's OUR sweet creep...lol...enough that we all hated Monica for doing this to him.

Now that bit with Donna...it was definitely one of the best transitions by Sarah...and it wasn't her thinking that 'you're looking beautiful' was for her but the look after that...just THAT look...oh there's some history there... Arey OBVIOUSLY there is history there...they've more than hinted at it in previous epis too...all we need to know is WHAT history...like "that other time" that Harvey came to her apartment LOL...but man, your heart goes out to Donna in that bit cuz her heart is actually in her eyes...that sheer JOY mixed in briefly with the surprise before the disappointment...that look AFTERwards as you said...superb SarahClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomincandescence

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

Yep Jessica was agitated..lost her cool..thankfully Harvey was around with her.. 

I'm very excited to see the next 2 episodes Big smile

I liked thisLOL --

LOL this scene was awesome too...loved this dialogue...I hope Louis gets to really take his revenge on Hardman somehow in the coming episBig smile

Maz.without-fathomincandescence

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Maz.without-fathomincandescence

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged