Celebrity Fan Clubs

Two Lawyers, One Degree - A Suits FC (Page 90)

Post Reply New Post

Page 90 of 97

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

That eyebrow arch in the end was just KILLER...I LOVE Jessica in this mode! We need more of such awesomeness from THE most badass female on this showCool

I can almost see the imaginary dominoes right there...lol.. Gina does everything so well! Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomNymeriaAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two Lawyers, One Degree - A Suits FC (Page 90)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Awww, Nurey, thunkooo for all the Louis posts!!! I found some of them, but Louis's "quarterly cleanser drink" ROFL I did not, and that post with all the president morphs I couldn't find a way of posting here!!! The whole photoshopping thing is such a genius creative idea for his character... in fact making Louis such a perpetually entertaining retard is something that requires SO MUCH thought! He doesn't get old, and that's such a win! 

And Mazzzy, that was my exact thought on that bit, seeing the imaginary dominoes LOL Gina/Jessica rules!!! And how often do you find a show with a sassy male like Harvey, have a female character who actually, and consistently, outdoes his "class" without even being the love interest, heck not even with!!! Lady takes all the applause! Harvey is not a character who comes to toe, and yet, the way Jessica's interacts with him is so obviously superior! What Harvey refuses to see, is so obvious to the viewer. In her words, he's the best closer, and a slick one at that, but he's no Jessica, not yet! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.NymeriaincandescenceAreYaar

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
LOVED the Suits episode ... other than the mojo of the show being totally back... I LOVED Louis Litt... I was literally ROFL whenever his scenes with Katrina came up... Louis is the what made this episode extra special IMO.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mits002Maz.without-fathomNymeriaincandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

And Mazzzy, that was my exact thought on that bit, seeing the imaginary dominoes LOL Gina/Jessica rules!!! And how often do you find a show with a sassy male like Harvey, have a female character who actually, and consistently, outdoes his "class" without even being the love interest, heck not even with!!! Lady takes all the applause! Harvey is not a character who comes to toe, and yet, the way Jessica's interacts with him is so obviously superior! What Harvey refuses to see, is so obvious to the viewer. In her words, he's the best closer, and a slick one at that, but he's no Jessica, not yet! 

Exactly why she's my fav. character in the show...a very rare piece of good writing of this sort on TVClap

@Mazzy: Exactly...I can see the dominoes falling one by one too...lol...Gina is just too awesome!

Btw is she pregnant? I saw some pics on Tumblr that are making me wonder...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.without-fathomNymeriaincandescence

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

And I can't describe this at all, in any words, but I love how there is a sense of difference between Jessica and Donna in the way they claim the whole "who doesn't" thing, a difference which somehow is... like defining of the variation of their nature of job... aaah! So hard to describe, but they have a distinction of element and I loved how it played out for them in this minor common remark today! 

Word on this!..its the same but different too...lol.. they are the best in what they do..and they know it so that confidence is amazing..

@Nur...Gina is pregnant?!...no idea...did not look like that to me..probably need to look closely..lol.. or maybe she is now and these episodes have been shot earlier...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomNymeriaAreYaar

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I simply LOVED this week's episode...especially because of Jessica's badass awesomeness and also Louis's epic fails!ROFL I was literally rolling with laughter in that scene about Louis's photoshopped pics as Presidents and then that end bit in his office was seriously and totally HOWLARIOUS!ROFL
Harvey-Jessica scenes were awesome too...especially that one with "you cut'em at the knees" scene and also the beginning one. Actually every bit of their scene.
Mike was tolerable this week too. I liked the ending bit with Rachel too. 
I also liked Rachel and her dad's scenes as well. 

Oh and next week Hardman comes back and he's going to play games with Harvey on the name on the door stuff. Should be another interesting episode and mostly because there will be more of Jessica-Harvey as compared to Mike's LOWE life blahness.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomAreYaar

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Oh and i'm liking this Katrina chick too...especially her scenes with Louis and her scene with Donna was good too. They better not bring that TBBT chick...Priya back in. I don't like her accent one bit. she is so irksome. meh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

@Nur...Gina is pregnant?!...no idea...did not look like that to me..probably need to look closely..lol.. or maybe she is now and these episodes have been shot earlier...

Nahin, it doesn't show in the epis...but there were some pics on Tumblr of Kerry Washington holding her stomach like she was pregnant or something...dunno.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top