Celebrity Fan Clubs

Two Lawyers, One Degree - A Suits FC (Page 89)

Post Reply New Post

Page 89 of 97

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
So basically Louis WANTED Donna and Harvey disrespecting him cuz that's a sign of things being back to normal for him...LOLL...oh Louis, why so weirdly adorable

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.without-fathom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two Lawyers, One Degree - A Suits FC (Page 89)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

Awesome episode yeah! :D Loved Jessica...those avis...all the best moments! She rocks truly Cool 

Ditto you guys on the case and the return of Hardman...I also hope they have a better turn of events now.. the next 3 epis should be good..

LOVED Louis and Katrina! LOLLOL...the actress is good...and yes I also definitely prefer her over the Maria chick...

So many good scenes in this episode with ALL the characters.. made it a winner!Star 

EDIT:...Louis as the presidents!! ROFLROFL

Totally yaar! This Katrina girl is good! I see potential in this character and her dynamics with the other characters...I don't see her truce with Louis lasting very longLOL...plus she seems to really be interested in Harvey for some reason...wanting to work with him so badly and all...wanna know her history.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.without-fathom

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Haha here is the ENTIRE list of poster captions on Louis from that scene:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.without-fathomLadyMcbeth

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mits002Maz.without-fathomLadyMcbeth

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Totally yaar! This Katrina girl is good! I see potential in this character and her dynamics with the other characters...I don't see her truce with Louis lasting very longLOL...plus she seems to really be interested in Harvey for some reason...wanting to work with him so badly and all...wanna know her history.

Yea I would like to know her backstory too... but I hope they don't make it too serious...I really liked her a lot in this episode...I hope she stays longer.. I honestly thought that the photos in Louis's office was her doing...lol... but Donna behind it made it even more awesome...especially the reaction from Louis that things are back to normal...aww Louis!..LOL  I liked how they used the same 'who you going to tell?' line on each other..when he cracks her password and later on when he knows she lied about the hearing date..LOL and the way he makes her wait till he makes hi smoothie..Louis attitude..LOL

without-fathomLadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
That eyebrow arch in the end was just KILLER...I LOVE Jessica in this mode! We need more of such awesomeness from THE most badass female on this showCool

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

Yea I would like to know her backstory too... but I hope they don't make it too serious...I really liked her a lot in this episode...I hope she stays longer.. I honestly thought that the photos in Louis's office was her doing...lol... but Donna behind it made it even more awesome...especially the reaction from Louis that things are back to normal...aww Louis!..LOL  I liked how they used the same 'who you going to tell?' line on each other..when he cracks her password and later on when he knows she lied about the hearing date..LOL and the way he makes her wait till he makes hi smoothie..Louis attitude..LOL

That scene gave me such deja vu of him trying to crack the password of Harvey's computer tooLOLLOL...and he's so UNAPOLOGETIC about his snoopingLOL

Promo for next week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7jjHYLnGWg

Hardman's deffo gonna try and mess with Harvey on the whole "she won't put your name on the door, she doesn't trust you" issue too...I hope Harvey doesn't fall for this b.s...but yeah it deffo is bothering him that Jessica won't make him partner.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
LOL...this exchange was hilarious...vintage Harvey-Jessica:

"Jessica: Derek Portus died this weekend.
Harvey: Well what took him so long?
Jessica: Harvey!
Harvey: What? He lived a long life. He's an old man.
Jessica: He was 56.
Harvey: Didn't look a day under 70.
Jessica: Man dies and the first thing you think to say is that he looked older than he was.
Harvey: No that's the first thing I said, the first thing I thought to say was; Dead or alive, Derek is a dick."
Harvey Specter

Post Reply New Post

Go to top