Celebrity Fan Clubs

Two Lawyers, One Degree - A Suits FC (Page 87)

Post Reply New Post

Page 87 of 97

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Deffo my fav. scene from this epi...Rick Hoffman's emoting in the last gif = amazingClap

Absolutely fantastic it was! Louis as a whole in the episode in fact, the acting as well as character graph. I have to say that while Suits has some very charming characters in general, Louis is in very element and layering is a very uniquely written grey character for TV shows at large. And Hoffman is wholesomely splendid playing the role! Clap Clap Clap 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two Lawyers, One Degree - A Suits FC (Page 87)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Oh and I totally forgot to say a couple other things. For one, I guess this might loosely or largely a wrap up for Harold (for now at least) and I liked the way they concluded his side. Adding a - if not unique - at least an unanticipated layer to his very elaborate weakling self. I love when the writing of a story makes an effort to make you empathize even with the side characters. 

Also, Allison bringing up the name partner incentive for Harvey was a great move. While - in his own words - bastions stick thick and loyal, name partnership is something that would wiggle in Harvey's mind, even without intention. Not to mention the way the whole episode came round full circle, having started on the note of Donna pointing out Hardman still being on board... 

Oh and lastly, the absolute and thundering concurrence of Harvey and Louis screaming at their respective associates about how they don't lose clients LOL not so different after all Tongue

Edited by without-fathom - 31 January 2013 at 12:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.incandescenceAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Why is Mashaal ji a silent lurker in this thread now?

Anywhooo who watched last night's Suits? Who watched last night's Suits?

Suits is BACK, baby!!! The show is totally on rhythm now...fab Jessica, Harvey, Louis moments galore! Especially Jessica!  Fangirl-worthy stuff! Case was good...Zane was a good arc for the show and he's basically led in the return of Hardman as well...which I think might lead to some good stuff next week too...their clashes with Hardman are generally good...even if the wrap-up of the Hardman arc last year was lame.

I liked the clashes b/w Katrina-Louis too...LOL@ the whole President spoofROFL...and the end in Louis's office was EPICLOLLOL

Edited by AreYaar - 01 February 2013 at 9:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mits002Maz.without-fathomLadyMcbethincandescence

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Fangirl mode ON! She was just so MAGNIFICENT in this scene!Day Dreaming

Maz.without-fathomLadyMcbeth

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Yes, yes, and yes! Back, and how!!! I LOVE that they absolutely used the tempo from the last episode and grew on with it! Jessica was without dispute THE BOSS through the episode, what with below the bet cutting of knees, "who doesn't" have a thing for her, and standing at the end of a longgg line with a big fat check Cool Like a boss, like a boss, lady takes a bow! 

And echoing Nur, the whole Zane arc was quite good! Very crisp, an old mention brought to fore in a great manner of a track, for once Rachel gets space with characters where she's actually engaging! Harvey and his "bagel" insecurities were AWESOME LOL Oh and on that note, Harvey Mike opening on that hitting the can note was the happy familiar territory where I like to watch Harvey and Mike! To whoever is responsible for bucking up Mike's character enough to have collected his shit, such a WIN! 

Finally, and how can I not talk of this, Louis is SUCH AN ENTERTAINER ROFL I'm so, so glad they brought in this Katrina chick, rather than the "machine" girl Sleepy Who by the way I had an exceedingly sneaking suspicion of spotting in the bg in one of the scenes where Zane enters Jessica's office. 

Also, on Zane's note, the other funnn Harvey Mike exchange was over "sir, Mr. Zane, ... Dad!" and getting invited to Thanksgiving ROFL 

Of course, Donna and her "I'm remembered fondly everywhere" was JUST as much in class, these two ladies. So.dead.sold. to them!!! Day Dreaming And I can't describe this at all, in any words, but I love how there is a sense of difference between Jessica and Donna in the way they claim the whole "who doesn't" thing, a difference which somehow is... like defining of the variation of their nature of job... aaah! So hard to describe, but they have a distinction of element and I loved how it played out for them in this minor common remark today! 

Overall, fantastic stuff. Hardman's back next week, and I'm quite up for a track involving Harvey's anguish with the whole name partner matter because it's one of those rare spots he can so credibly be caught into! 

Jessica ruled like a boss, and Louis was a spectacular retard LOL

Maz.LadyMcbethAreYaar

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Oh this was pretty awesome - 

Can't find the second part of Touchy Spector and his bagel series though Ermm

Mike: I have an idea...
Harvey: You're not getting my bagel LOL

Maz.LadyMcbethincandescence

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Oh and this one. Talk about "politically correct"  LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.incandescence

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by without-fathom

Yes, yes, and yes! Back, and how!!! I LOVE that they absolutely used the tempo from the last episode and grew on with it! Jessica was without dispute THE BOSS through the episode, what with below the bet cutting of knees, "who doesn't" have a thing for her, and standing at the end of a longgg line with a big fat check Cool Like a boss, like a boss, lady takes a bow! 

And echoing Nur, the whole Zane arc was quite good! Very crisp, an old mention brought to fore in a great manner of a track, for once Rachel gets space with characters where she's actually engaging! Harvey and his "bagel" insecurities were AWESOME LOL Oh and on that note, Harvey Mike opening on that hitting the can note was the happy familiar territory where I like to watch Harvey and Mike! To whoever is responsible for bucking up Mike's character enough to have collected his shit, such a WIN! 

Finally, and how can I not talk of this, Louis is SUCH AN ENTERTAINER ROFL I'm so, so glad they brought in this Katrina chick, rather than the "machine" girl Sleepy Who by the way I had an exceedingly sneaking suspicion of spotting in the bg in one of the scenes where Zane enters Jessica's office. 

Also, on Zane's note, the other funnn Harvey Mike exchange was over "sir, Mr. Zane, ... Dad!" and getting invited to Thanksgiving ROFL 

Of course, Donna and her "I'm remembered fondly everywhere" was JUST as much in class, these two ladies. So.dead.sold. to them!!! Day Dreaming And I can't describe this at all, in any words, but I love how there is a sense of difference between Jessica and Donna in the way they claim the whole "who doesn't" thing, a difference which somehow is... like defining of the variation of their nature of job... aaah! So hard to describe, but they have a distinction of element and I loved how it played out for them in this minor common remark today! 

Overall, fantastic stuff. Hardman's back next week, and I'm quite up for a track involving Harvey's anguish with the whole name partner matter because it's one of those rare spots he can so credibly be caught into! 

Jessica ruled like a boss, and Louis was a spectacular retard LOL

She is the ULTIMATE boss! When they let Jessica's magnificence take center stage, Suits is on its A-game...notice how the show automatically gets better when there is less of Mike crap? LOL 

Yeah the whole Zane arc...Rachel's relationship with her dad was nicely shown...and the fact that Zane was a sharp lawyer allowed for the battle to get more heated and that made things more fun than the tepid cases of the last few epis.

And yes indeed Louis is just so SPECTACULARLY retarded...he is fast growing to tie with Jessica as my most fav...seriously EVERY scene he was in this epi was just awesome...lol...from the opening with his gold plated cuticle scissors and taking pangaas with Katrina to that entire back and forth till the jail...and yeah the final epic bit with Donna in his office...hahaha...when he yelled "We're back" it was like the SHOW finally felt back.

I loved the Donna-Katrina cookie scene too...haha...indeed she's remembered fondly everywhere.

Even Rachel did good in this epi since the focus wasn't only on her lame lowe angle with Mike.

I want to see more Harvey awesomeness in the coming epis though...either ways, the opening "H-O-R-S-E" scene with him and Mike was cute and Jessica interrupting was adorableLOL...the DYNAMICS of the characters, the cast feel back thankfully now...

Maz.without-fathomincandescence

Post Reply New Post

Go to top