Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Two Lawyers, One Degree - A Suits FC (Page 84)

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz.

Originally posted by AreYaar

There goes my motivation to watch thisOuchLOL...but chalo I have it downloaded so will give it a try anyways.

btw in one of the promos, was it DONNA that was in a towel at Mike's place cuz that would just be a HORRIBLE twist

What?! Shocked  I haven't seen any promo like that... ewww that would be bad!..

@Jessica...yea she is in only 2 scenes with Harvey and Louis.

This chick at 0:11 in this vid...she looks a lot like Donna but I guess it's not her...that same blond chick that Mike slept with back in the Oct epis

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.

Maz. IF-Rockerz
Maz.
Maz.

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
^^ yea it's that Tess chick... not Donna.. no LOL this was in this week's episode only 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

-silhouette- IF-Dazzler
-silhouette-
-silhouette-

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Watched the mid season premiere and it was awesome like always. Felt bad for Harvey but I still ship Donna and Harvey. :p Rachael and Mike need to get together already. :p I felt bad for Louis in this episode but he was extremely funny as well. :p
iHeartMoi IF-Rockerz
iHeartMoi
iHeartMoi

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Gosh, Mike needs to get his stuff together. He's starting to tick me off now. I swear to god, one of these days I'm gonna reach into my computer screen and smack him right across his face. 

Harvey is such a cutie! And him today without his tie on.. yummy :D
 Day Dreaming
Louis, the poor thing! But LOL. I love his scenes!
Heeey Priya from TBBT was on :D At least her accent in this show doesn't make my ears bleed Big smile

Edited by iHeartMoi - 19 January 2013 at 10:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-silhouette-Maz.without-fathomLadyMcbethAreYaar

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Just got done watching and pretty much copy Maz's take. 

Shift of focus away from Mike would really help, since he's gone round in circles in whatever character evolution has been charted out for him way too long. A) Is he ever going to grow up? B) Do the same range of mistakes involving different characters not knock any sense into him, ever? C) Is the only Harvey Mike bond we'll ever get to see going to basically be about either Harvey saving his thankless ass or about Harvey himself meeting him at his level, instead of the other way round now and then? Basically, a break from Mike would be great. Honestly, that the track obviously and about time alludes to head down the way of Mike's truth being revealed would be best brought to fore, than showing us yet more instances of him scraping through and learning nothing of it! I can't care either way about Rachel and him or him with any woman, really! Cause primarily and foremost, his character needs to grow up. If only his character would at least evoke a mix of feelings, say some sympathy involving her personal feelings in the case maybe, it would be something. But he just goes around being such a perpetual defaulter, sorry is the last thing to feel for him. Annoyance, is more it. 

Echoing Maz, the best (and only scene) involving Mike which was actually a good watch was where Harvey gives him a much needed earful. Could have watched that one longer... 

Aside from that, Donna Harvey scene, slick and in element as ever. Harvey with that little kid, ever the charmer that he is Blushing 

Louis and female Louis were Litt-rageous LOL Honestly, he's one of my fave entertainers on this show, and I'd take watching him and the variety of his sorry life over Mike anytime! LOL (Even though I still hold much contention and grudge to what they made of him in the season 2 breaking finale.)

Also, the TBBT Priya girl was no more pleasure to watch than on Big Bang itself. But obviously we're far from done with her, given the role she's to play in this fresh attempt at Mike's revelation? 

Overall, better than the finale, with some scenes quite in element, but nothing epic. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iHeartMoiMaz.LadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I finally managed to watch the epi too and ditto-ing Maz and Jzee...Mike was blahh as ever...getting very repetitive and I'm not feeling any sympathy for him...Harvey was gorgeous...lol maybe it's just that we saw GM back as Harvey on screen after so many days but he looked amazing in the epi...still not the best of Harvey's one-liners though...I did enjoy the first Harvey-Donna scene a lot...and the brief bits of Jessica...the case was boring.

Louis and female Louis got a bit weird in the latter half...the show is still missing the zing and wit of the first season. Dunno if they'll get it back in the coming epis...let's see.  They need some kind of cohesive arc.

Edited by AreYaar - 19 January 2013 at 5:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iHeartMoiMaz.without-fathom

ikeelyou Senior Member

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Promo for this week's epi..."Blood in the water"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maz.LadyMcbeth

Go to top