Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Two Lawyers, One Degree - A Suits FC (Page 8)

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

Originally posted by AreYaar

I finally figured out who Louis reminds me of...The Grinch!LOL...those giant teeth of his each time he grins...TOTALLY grinch-like! haha

He's very Grinch-like in his ability and efforts to suck away any joy from Pearson Hardman and it's employees too LOL I realized only recently that Rick Hoffman has gained weight this season...now that I look back, he seems meaner in the pilot of S1 than I remember LOL

YES! Looking back, he was meaner and leaner. But I like that they mellowed him out in many ways LOL

That pic is adorable Embarrassed I love that Sarah & Gabriel have been friends for so long...it really adds something to their chemistry onscreen. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Lol, who comes in between Mike/Donna and that creepy doll lady? LOL No one, I am indifferent to Rachel, mostly to Jenny, and largely dislike Trevor so they're not allowed to be on my like list LOL Didn't like Zoe either! Found myself mostly indifferent to her. 

My faves:

- Harvey
- Donna/Jessica
- Mike/Louis
- Rachel
-
-
-
-Zoe
- Scotty (that lawyer friend of Harvey's LOL) Ahhh, I forgot about Scotty! Yes, she was bearable, good. For the longest time while watching Mad Men I kept on thinking where I'd seen that actress before and voila, it was le Suits! Kinda odd where the two worlds met in my head. Of all of Harvey's fleeting 'love interests' so far on the show, I've found her relatively as the best (for the lack of a better word?) so far...

Yesss...I love mellow Louis LOL Got the best writing and elaboration of character in season two. Because of him/Jessica/Donna getting so much more this year, Mike had to take the back seat...and I hope that in the winter six, they'll work on getting his character back up to speed and on par with the rest.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Finished epi 3! Awww@ the fist bump...LOLLL@ Mike trying to be like Harvey...copy his hairstyle, style of talking...hahaha...the whole "You just don't get it" bit.

Liked the way the entire deal was done in the end...Harvey and the random epiphanies he gets from whatever other ppl say to him...lolll...smoothly done in the end...nice epi overall...liked that Jessica-Harvey bit too...it's interesting how ppl are pulling strings on every level...Jessica basically just threw both Louis and Harvey into the ring there and waited to see who won cuz either ways she gets a profit for the firm...

And Harvey being Harvey has to do things his way...to win or for whatever other reason he claims...haha

Ok this Trevor-Emily or whatever her name is side story is kinda blahh.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingNymeriapsawyer

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Finished epi 3! Awww@ the fist bump...

Jennny, Anu, Jennny :rolls:

The fist bump...growth, huh! Harvey slowly evolving into being somewhat of a human being LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NymeriapsawyerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

Finished epi 3! Awww@ the fist bump...

Jennny, Anu, Jennny :rolls:

The fist bump...growth, huh! Harvey slowly evolving into being somewhat of a human being LOL

Haan haan wohi Jenny Wenny jo bhiTongueLOL...is there going to be some kind of lowe triangle b/w Rachel, Mike and this Jenny? Blahhh.

Yes growth indeed for Harvey...his growing care and affection for Mike shows in little things like him listening to Mike about giving a "pep talk" to that Dominic guy before the board meeting...lol...ofcourse he'd have a b.s. excuse for that also if Mike called him out on it...haha...aww they're cute!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingNymeria

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
So many pages! I'll come back in the morning to read them all. For now tell me ppl if the epi has aired there yet or not? I can't find a download link...and it's making me MAD!

I should just go back to sleep.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

So many pages! I'll come back in the morning to read them all. For now tell me ppl if the epi has aired there yet or not? I can't find a download link...and it's making me MAD!

I should just go back to sleep.

Yes, go back to sleep LOL It's only 8.40 PM here yet. The episode will finish at 11.00 PM and be available at around 11.30...still a few hours. 
mits002 IF-Dazzler
mits002
mits002

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Wow! You guys talk a lot! 
1 hour and 15 mins left. FOR ME! mwahahahha! 

And then I will come and write all the SPOILERS. Tongue

Go to top