Celebrity Fan Clubs

Two Lawyers, One Degree - A Suits FC (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 97

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
@Fatty: LOLLL areyyy I forgot that's your background too! haha no wonder this show intrigued you! LOL...I mean the generally slimy reputations that lawyers have...no conscience, cut-throat types...

Shrewd and Smart...haan very true...Harvey has all that experience behind him that helps him be shrewd while Mike is more idealistic than him at this point despite his being this genius prodigy...but naive about the ways of the world in many ways...

And yes I could kind of already see the parallels b/w Harvey-Mike and Harvey-Jessica in the pilot only which I thoroughly enjoyed...so was hoping for more Jessica in the next few epis but not as much so far...maybe later in the season I guess.

H and M deffo rub off on each other...Mike is quick on the uptake anyways given he has that skill of imbibing something by reading it...while Harvey on the other hand is challenged by Mike in ways that most ppl don't manage to and no matter what he says he is affected by Mike in his own way and there is an evolution in the works slowly but steadily...it's a very well written relationship.

Edited by AreYaar - 16 August 2012 at 3:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingincandescence

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two Lawyers, One Degree - A Suits FC (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
THIS! FINALLY one that satisfies me! Thank you, Vas!!!!!! Snagging this one right away

OMG Harvey finally high-fives him later in the season? Awww...ok I gotta get to this soon.

LOL GoT takes a whole YEAR to produce yaar...and each season is only 10 epis...they are hardly on air for like 3 months before the season ends...haha...but it's SO worth the wait...what a SPECTACULAR series it is...I can't gush enough...so yeah I think season 2 ended in like June end or something and the show won't be back till March end or April...that's how long it takes...a lot of effort goes into each season given the sheer SCALE of the story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingincandescencepsawyer

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

so was hoping for more Jessica in the next few epis but not as much so far...maybe later in the season I guess.

You know, Gina Torres said in an interview that at the end of season 1, she went to the show's creators/writers and requested (phrased that nicely, I'm sure LOL) for more airtime in season 2. She said she was bored of walking into a room, saying one line and walking out. It does get better in season 1, but she definitely has more to do in s2. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescencehowzzatkabeeraspeakingAreYaar

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
LOL, no probs, Anu. You'll be glad to know, Harvey actually says that LOL. God I love that man. Any other actor, and that character could have been so irritating. But Gabriel really plays him with such charm and humour. You know half the things he says are totally bull LOL

incandescencekabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

Ah, is Episode 3 the one with the car company? The most hilarious moment from that one is where you see Harvey driving his vintage Mustang and Mike (wearing a helmet no less) comes stumbling behind him on a bike ROFL Love all the jokes with Mike's bike actually...in the pilot too, there's that hilarious moment when Harvey finds out that Mike rides a bike to 'this place' LOL

Yes! It's the car one! And I was in the middle of watching it but now I'm too busy blabbing hereLOL

I LOVED the opening scene in the car showroom and the reason Harvey gives for giving that old man the car...lol...and yes poor Mike huffing and puffing his way over on the bike and he's just never in time...bechara...haha...and yeah in the pilot the FACE that Harvey makes when he finds out Mike rides a bike to work and is checking the LOCK on the bike parked in front of the office buildingLOLLOL

kabeeraspeakingincandescencepsawyer

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

LOL, no probs, Anu. You'll be glad to know, Harvey actually says that LOL. God I love that man. Any other actor, and that character could have been so irritating. But Gabriel really plays him with such charm and humour. You know half the things he says are totally bull LOL

Arey I KNOW he says that...he says it in the pilot each time Mike accuses him of CARING about himLOL...and then he says this..."You're a reflection of me and I care about ME"...and yes it's total bullLOL...I love the subtlety with which they show Harvey DOES care although he'll never admit itLOL

P.S. Oh good god Mike-Harvey shippers too? Seriously it's CREEPY how ppl just won't let ANY relationship be without adding a romantic connotation to it...as if the Sherlock-Watson shippers weren't creepy enoughConfusedLOL

Edited by AreYaar - 16 August 2012 at 3:40pm

kabeeraspeakingpsawyer

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
My favourite bit from the pilot is:

Mike: "I paid $500 dollars!"
Harvey: "For how many suits?!"
Mike: "...5...?"
Harvey: facepalm 

LOL

kabeeraspeakingincandescenceAreYaar

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

P.S. Oh good god Mike-Harvey shippers too? Seriously it's CREEPY how ppl just won't let ANY relationship be without adding a romantic connotation to it...as if the Sherlock-Watson shippers weren't creepy enoughConfusedLOL

There are Sherlock-Watson shippers?!!! ZOMG D'oh

I'm all for equality an' all, but seriously, can't two guys just be friends anymore?! LOL

P.S. Oh yeah, I forgot which ep he said that line in LOL

kabeeraspeakingincandescence

Post Reply New Post

Go to top