Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Fattyyy!πŸ€—    Premikas reunite in Suits landπŸ˜†...in a thread created by Head Premika no less...hahahaha

Ok since you said you're so vella these days...can you make some sigs on the BANTER b/w Harvey and Mike...the few you've made so far are more serious types naa?

I like how it's an unconventional mentor relationship b/w them...Mike challenges him and doesn't just sit there in awe of Harvey...it's nice to see Harvey's giant ego pricked from time to time...lol
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anu, I keep trying, but IF keeps messing me around saying it had some 'invalid text' or some crap. 

Search for these ones (no spaces, and add '.tumblr.com' to all of them): 

we have them just where they want us
ghosts in the daylight

f**k yeah suits usa
f**k yeah harvey and mike

I basically Googled 'Suits pilot tumblr' and came up with these. Obvi most start with most recent eps, so if you want to avoid spoilers, you could just search directly. 

psawyer thumbnail
Kabeeraspeaking?!! And who might you be? Hmmm, I seem to recall something familiar about you...πŸ˜† Edited by psawyer - 11 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks, Vas!

LOL@ the titles...there is a similar one for the direwolves in Game of Thrones...haha...ok I'll save them :-)...haan I'm also trying to avoid Tumblr in general cuz of spoilers.
psawyer thumbnail
Yeah, most shows have similar titled tumblrs, - the fyeah ones, anyway. 

You won't take long to catch up, methinks you're hooked πŸ˜†

Also, we only have two eps until summer break and then we have to wait till Jan anyway, sob, so you can catch up with Season 2 and we can relive it with you!
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Fattyyy!πŸ€—    Premikas reunite in Suits landπŸ˜†...in a thread created by Head Premika no less...hahahaha

Ok since you said you're so vella these days...can you make some sigs on the BANTER b/w Harvey and Mike...the few you've made so far are more serious types naa?

I like how it's an unconventional mentor relationship b/w them...Mike challenges him and doesn't just sit there in awe of Harvey...it's nice to see Harvey's giant ego pricked from time to time...lol

I know, what an unexpected coincidence! πŸ˜†

Yep, I watch the show mainly, or at least got hooked on to it in S1 because of the mentor/prodigy relationship which especially is the main draw for me. All the other characters and their quirks are an added bonus, especially more so in S2 now that they've made them all regular cast members. 

Sigs of their banter? There's usually only gifs that people have made on the repartee...it's hard to capture that quick back and forth in a still pictures, I guess πŸ˜† There were a few more sombre scenes which I'd love so had made one or two sigs on them. Will look around and try to find or make some!
AreYaar thumbnail
@Vas: LOL obviously I'm hooked...I posted my views on epi 2 in the CC already and I'm on epi 3 now...just looking for a SATISFYING Harvey-Mike sig for now and I'll be set.

haha yeah I know of your big hiatus coming up...GoT is also on hiatus till APRIL of next year...this is still not AS bad...lol...and yeah it will be nice to discuss with you guys till then :-)

Baaki we both can get started on Dexter like you were saying.
Edited by AreYaar - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: psawyer

Kabeeraspeaking?!! And who might you be? Hmmm, I seem to recall something familiar about you...πŸ˜†

You must be confusing me with someone else, miss! Nothing familiar about me...*looks away suspiciously*

Busted!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kabeeraspeaking

I know, what an unexpected coincidence! πŸ˜†

Yep, I watch the show mainly, or at least got hooked on to it in S1 because of the mentor/prodigy relationship which especially is the main draw for me. All the other characters and their quirks are an added bonus, especially more so in S2 now that they've made them all regular cast members. 

Sigs of their banter? There's usually only gifs that people have made on the repartee...it's hard to capture that quick back and forth in a still pictures, I guess πŸ˜† There were a few more sombre scenes which I'd love so had made one or two sigs on them. Will look around and try to find or make some!

Yeah Mike being a prodigy adds to the fun...like I'm on epi 3 now and it's amusing how Harvey shows off Mike's amazing memorizing skills to one of the clients...the way he can rattle off anything from anything he's read...and then Mike finds one MISTAKE of Harvey's from an old clause and rubs it in his faceπŸ˜†

The back and forth is interesting how Harvey pushes Mike hard and doesn't cut him any slack really while at the same time giving him pointers about how to make it far in this line of work...For a show about lawyers and all the stereotypical reputations of lawyers, they've done well with smart characterization about what a tough work environment it is and what it takes to make it big in the corporate world...woh bhi as a LAWYER toh it's even harder.

Haan I understand it's harder to capture their banter in a sig...but I LOVE your style of putting texts so I was hoping ek do fun expressions waale caps use karke you could make some...Harvey's expressions especially are so amusing...very good actor he is.

Chalo koi gal nahin...I'll look around once I"m done with the season.

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yeah Mike being a prodigy adds to the fun...like I'm on epi 3 now and it's amusing how Harvey shows off Mike's amazing memorizing skills to one of the clients...the way he can rattle off anything from anything he's read...and then Mike finds one MISTAKE of Harvey's from an old clause and rubs it in his faceπŸ˜†

The back and forth is interesting how Harvey pushes Mike hard and doesn't cut him any slack really while at the same time giving him pointers about how to make it far in this line of work...For a show about lawyers and all the stereotypical reputations of lawyers, they've done well with smart characterization about what a tough work environment it is and what it takes to make it big in the corporate world...woh bhi as a LAWYER toh it's even harder.

Haan I understand it's harder to capture their banter in a sig...but I LOVE your style of putting texts so I was hoping ek do fun expressions waale caps use karke you could make some...Harvey's expressions especially are so amusing...very good actor he is.

Chalo koi gal nahin...I'll look around once I"m done with the season.

Thanks Anu, thanks πŸ˜†

The bit you said about Harvey pushing Mike, very true...I read someone saying it very eloquently in a very few words that you notice more and more as the episodes progress that while Mike is smart, Harvey is shrewd. And that's the difference between them, why they both work well together and make a pretty fantastic combination...because Mike is book smart, he can get the hands on work done like very few people would be able to, while Harvey's experience and skill of knowing how to play people on the other hand is the street smart version of that. On a personal level too, I love their relationship because they rub off on each other with time...as Mike is imbibing from him, Harvey is too, he's becoming mellower, watching out for someone as a result of caring, a crime he wouldn't be caught dead committing πŸ˜†...and I love the parallels in the bigger picture of how this mentor/prodigy relationship has and is a factor that transverses through other levels too...like Harvey with Jessica...and more as you'll see. 

You can only fully enjoy all the Tumblr stuff when you will be caught up because people's blogs are obviously filled with the latest stuff while the old stuff is backlogged. You'll be there in no time though...as Vasu said, it won't take long! Only three or four days at most...

Ah, is Episode 3 the one with the car company? The most hilarious moment from that one is where you see Harvey driving his vintage Mustang and Mike (wearing a helmet no less) comes stumbling behind him on a bike 🀣 Love all the jokes with Mike's bike actually...in the pilot too, there's that hilarious moment when Harvey finds out that Mike rides a bike to 'this place' πŸ˜†
Edited by kabeeraspeaking - 11 years ago