Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I simply LOVED this week's episode...especially because of Jessica's badass awesomeness and also Louis's epic fails!🤣 I was literally rolling with laughter in that scene about Louis's photoshopped pics as Presidents and then that end bit in his office was seriously and totally HOWLARIOUS!🤣
Harvey-Jessica scenes were awesome too...especially that one with "you cut'em at the knees" scene and also the beginning one. Actually every bit of their scene.
Mike was tolerable this week too. I liked the ending bit with Rachel too. 
I also liked Rachel and her dad's scenes as well. 

Oh and next week Hardman comes back and he's going to play games with Harvey on the name on the door stuff. Should be another interesting episode and mostly because there will be more of Jessica-Harvey as compared to Mike's LOWE life blahness.

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh and i'm liking this Katrina chick too...especially her scenes with Louis and her scene with Donna was good too. They better not bring that TBBT chick...Priya back in. I don't like her accent one bit. she is so irksome. meh
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maz.

@Nur...Gina is pregnant?!...no idea...did not look like that to me..probably need to look closely..lol.. or maybe she is now and these episodes have been shot earlier...

Nahin, it doesn't show in the epis...but there were some pics on Tumblr of Kerry Washington holding her stomach like she was pregnant or something...dunno.
mits002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOUIS LITT IS MY HEROOO!!!!!!!! 
AreYaar thumbnail
Finally watched 'Suits'. Unexpectedly both new episodes.

Blood in the Water.
Rating: ⭐️ ⭐️ 
The episode revolved around puerile and unnecessary dramatization. A huge let-down, I would say.
I hate it when Louis and Harvey go back and forth for no solid reason. Harvey is getting on my nerves. The whole 'kick-and-hug' action replay didn't contribute to a lot of appeal.
Allison was the star this time. From sharp comebacks to poaching clients, this bitch was on top of her game. She has a bit of Jessica inside her. She may just conquer Pearson one day. Then again Jessica is invincible so that's out of question.
I wonder from where the show's getting such apt lawyer wardrobe for the ladies.

High moments: Mike getting punched in the eye, Jessica's final words to Louis while signing his resignation.
Low moments: Everything associated with Harvey.
Edited by StopDropNTroll - 11 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ah, looks like I'm the first one to watch the epi. So, a good epi overall...definitely not as great as the last one...the end was a bit off for me. I didn't like the fact that they settled with Monica Eton...I'd have loved it if they had taken it up in court and won...somehow...khair I'm toh always looking forward for some courtroom scenes.

Anyway...coming back to the epi...Harman is such a douchebag! How dare he insulted Jessica like that! Jealous, my ass! I'd have smacked him from saying all that to Jessica...glad Donna did it before the deposition. Jerk! Every woman in that firm would give their right hands to BE Jessica Pearson, asshole!

Ok gtg right now...will come back in an hour to speculate about that last Donna-Harvey 'you're looking beautiful' bit...was it my imagination or did I sense something? 

P.S...My heart kinda went out to Louis in a scene too...more later..

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

Ah, looks like I'm the first one to watch the epi. So, a good epi overall...definitely not as great as the last one...the end was a bit off for me. I didn't like the fact that they settled with Monica Eton...I'd have loved it if they had taken it up in court and won...somehow...khair I'm toh always looking forward for some courtroom scenes.

Anyway...coming back to the epi...Harman is such a douchebag! How dare he insulted Jessica like that! Jealous, my ass! I'd have smacked him from saying all that to Jessica...glad Donna did it before the deposition. Jerk! Every woman in that firm would give their right hands to BE Jessica Pearson, asshole!

Ok gtg right now...will come back in an hour to speculate about that last Donna-Harvey 'you're looking beautiful' bit...was it my imagination or did I sense something? 

P.S...My heart kinda went out to Louis in a scene too...more later..

That was a FANTASTIC bit...THE most nuanced one in the epi...Sarah did that expression so HEARTBREAKINGLY perfectly...and just the TRANSITION in that convo was brilliant...from Harvey praising her for bitch-slapping Hardman and then the "Hey you're looking, beautiful" bit which she thinks is meant for her but then realizes a split second later he's looking at Jessica behind her...the way her face falls...aww Donna🤗

Also LOVE LOVE the exchange b/w Harvey-Jessica as she steps into the elevator...damn did she look like a gorgeous Amazon or what towering in those heels😆

I toh frankly LOVED the epi...it had this solid TENSION in it throughout that was a bit reminiscent of Sucker Punch to me...I loved the interplays b/w Harvey and Jessica as Jessica is so much on the edge and there is a tension b/w her and Harvey as well for all sorts of reasons largely stemming from Hardman's crap...like the little bit after the deposition when Jessica irritatedly tells Harvey she expected him to come to her defense sooner and he goes I'm your lawyer, not your husband😆

I think there was PLENTY of good material for many characters in this epi...the Louis bits...him getting back at Hardman...Hardman was insufferable in this episode and I was just SO SO glad Donna slapped him TWICE for everyone's sake👏👏👏

That Zane is also a crafty bas***d...Jessica tried a ploy but it didn't work...wonder if that will come back to haunt her with Harvey again regarding her suggesting a merger...chalo atleast Hardman's name is off the door.

I even liked the Rachel-Mike bits...the show really has made a great comeback from the nonsense of those few epis in b/w...and now there's just two more epis to go before the season wraps up...I'm guessing those will be high charged drama as well.

Scotty's back next week according to the preview and Harvey's already jumped into bed with her predictably...and ofcourse predictably she's also going to be trouble for Pearson-Hardman.
Edited by AreYaar - 11 years ago
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I loved this episode too! 

I was kinda disappointed that Monica just settles it... but it made sense overall cos its basically Hardman being one step ahead of Jessica and Harvey.. and the tension throughout was great.. this is what was expected when Hardman first back so I'm glad that they are not making it easy for Jessica and co. to deal with Hardman...it's frustrating...but that brings some good exchanges between Harvey and Jessica trying to make sure that neither of them make rash decisions..

I LOVED Donna's scene with Hardman...bitch slap yeah! and also Louis's scene with Hardman in the elevator... it was good to see them both hit back at him even if it was only words.

Louis-Harvey scene was a good one as well..I'm totally becoming a fan of Rick..👏

Jessica was the star of the episode! I also liked that bit in Zane's home where she shows him the finger after he refuses to agree with her..lol

Mike and Rachel were also nice..and not annoying for a change.. 😆

@Harvery-Donna scene...brilliant brilliant...such great timing..the way Harvey says bitch slap...😆..and the you look beautiful...ahh Donna..poor thing..
AreYaar thumbnail
@Maz: Exactly...Monica was just a pawn and it was always an EGO issue for her that Jessica kicked her out cuz of the affair...and Mike wittingly or unwittingly knew what would get to her...

The real and much bigger problem is obviously Hardman...I think the season will culminate with this Folsen Foods case...Monica was just an interlude along the way...the battle is going to heat up in the next two epis as Scotty's coming in next week too...it's like Hardman is going to pull out all the ammo he can until the finale and then let's see who or what the casualties are.

The most interesting thing to me in this epi was to see a somewhat rattled Jessica...SHE was the one being rash for a change instead of Harvey cuz she so BADLY wants to be rid of Hardman's crap...and Harvey was the voice of reason for her...the dynamics b/w the characters were very well written for this epi.

And me too...I'm also becoming a bigger fan of Rick as the season's progressed...he's been amazing throughout this season!